State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Does anyone know off the top of their head when Nancy discovered that Brad had taken her off the accounts? I know it was when she tried to pay the water bill, but I can't remember the date/month. (Sorry, I get confused when I try to do a search.) TIA

February 2008...

Thanks for the clarification. Still, if you are complaining about your financial situation, you cut back on luxuries. IMO, quarterly pest control is a luxury unless you have a specific problem. Ants, unless they are swarming your house, can be managed with Raid.

That is very true but I can't put all of the onus on NC. BC could have cancelled the exterminator at any time just as he took NC off the various accounts without her input.

I missed the dates they began talking to this real estate man about building a new house. Anybody remember at least the year?

Ok, the real estate man just said 'at the end of November' the talk about building stopped. That must have been in 2007.

Thanks for the clarification. Still, if you are complaining about your financial situation, you cut back on luxuries. IMO, quarterly pest control is a luxury unless you have a specific problem. Ants, unless they are swarming your house, can be managed with Raid.

And it also helps to wash your dishes. The exterminator noted on his regular visit that for the last 4 or so visits there had been dirty dishes on the counter, and that was probably one cause of the ant problem

I heard she looked at homes to move to..nothing about buying them..maybe a rental short term until divorce final..Maybe she was looking at condo's ..she was despirate to NOT LIVE WITH Brad..and obviously Brad wasnt going to move out..so what else ? She was offered a place to stay with her kids..unfortunately she didnt take them up on that..She just couldnt believe Brad could kill her...unfortunately, as so many other women end up ..Cant see the forest for the trees :maddening:

This is incorrect, she was looking at this location so Brad can be close to Cisco. Also Brad perferred a basement home. He just testified to this.

That is very true but I can't put all of the onus on NC. BC could have cancelled the exterminator at any time just as he took NC off the various accounts without her input.

Yep. Absolutely correct. They are both to blame equally, but it's not accurate to portray NC (in their financial relationship) to have no accountability.

And it also helps to wash your dishes. The exterminator noted on his regular visit that for the last 4 or so visits there had been dirty dishes on the counter, and that was probably one cause of the ant problem

Yes, exactly. I had stated that yesterday when she complained to a neighbor about BC not washing hers and the kids dishes when she left on vacation. The bug guy confirmed they both tended to be a bit sloppy. Fine. No problem. It's their house. But don't complain to your friends about it when you're to blame too. This is where I start having issues believing things the friends say (not that they are lying, but because NC exaggerated) about things in their relationship.

Well according to this testimony, they were looking at buying since it was with a builder.

I am assuming her divorce lawyer suggested to her that the domestic domecile would have to be sold...so maybe she was researching other places available and costs ..I also heard she was trying to do painting and cleaning up things in her house to prepare it for the market too..Could explain the boxes half full...piled up all over the place..They had lived there since early 2000's..

I think the bottomline tho..she did not buy, rent or move ..She couldnt afford it..so was forced to live with her estranged husband with the children...All very stressful for everyone..including the children..even the eldest child was exhibiting symptoms of this stress..so so sad!!

This witness is being set for foundation. I bet if they found stuff on the computer relating to the dump site, BC can't say they were looking at homes there because this witness is saying they never checked it out.

Ohhh I dont think you are blaming Nancy..I was just expanding on your point, and those that have said Nancy was a "Drama Queen" of sorts, telling everybody who would listen her private affairs...I doubt everyone knew all the details outside of her close circle..and I am grateful she had such wonderful supportive friends. I think the only reason the exterminator found out Nancy knew about affairs, was because of a convo he had with her regarding asking HM about something..and Nancy followed that with HM is NO LONGER a friend.....Mr. B. knew HM..so Nancy needed to clearify why...Its not like Nancy took out an article in the local paper to broadcast her "dirty laundry"...

Having said that tho..I wonder just who Brad confided in~~?? So far it appears most stated he didnt have a large male friendship circle...??

She sure did provide plenty of details to the woman she met at the party on the 11th. They just met but she spilled all of the details. No close circle there.

Okay, there it was.... she told her Broker. Is CourtTV on the way to that farmer in Murphy?

And there you have it folks NC told me that Brad had an affair. You knew it was coming.

I have to honestly admit when they asked "Do you know why they were looking at new homes" I fully expected the response to be "NC told me BC had an affair in the home and she didn't want to live there anymore.

THere you go. He just said it.

Blaming the victim is troublesome. We have all done things and said things and to have them spread out and not be able to defend ourselves because of being murdered is so sad.

Brad has adequate council to be represented.

This is incorrect, she was looking at this location so Brad can be close to Cisco. Also Brad perferred a basement home. He just testified to this.

I guess I am going from what H Pritchard said on the stand yesterday..and looking at the timeframe Nancy was looking for living spaces (after Brad admitted affair with HM) post Marriage Counciling session....I was not referring to the time period prior to that...2 different timelines in my mind..Maybe she was just trying to be considerate so Brad could have access to the kids..I dont know....Its hard to know what was in Nancy's mind now..and Im sure Brad isnt going clear it up to the truth of this either....

How do we know it was without her input? We have only heard Nancy's side of this. I'm not "Nancy bashing" but her own friends have testified that she tended to exaggerate. I could see a situation where, if Nancy was indeed a "shopaholic" (and yes, I'm aware Brad spent money, too) that she and Brad had discussed several times how to get a handle on the spending and that a cash budget had been suggested (and possible even agreed to...) but she was sooo angry at Brad that she didn't include that part in her story. Think about it, if you cut any addict off from whatever the addiction is, you can expect extreme anger, and for them to call it "the worst day of my life."

Again, not Nancy bashing, just trying to think about it in a different way.

Blaming the victim is troublesome. We have all done things and said things and to have them spread out and not be able to defend ourselves because of being murdered is so sad.

Brad has adequate council to be represented.

I don't see any blame going on.

Nancy called her R.E. agent at 10:23am JULY 10, 2008 and told him she needed to get a place for herself immediately! She said it was urgent!

2 days later...she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member