State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Cummings would learn how to turn on a microphone (or pick it up off the floor as the case may be.

Yeah, bless him, and turn it up to 45 rpm instead of the LP 33 1/3. I don't think he is ever unprepared -- he's just no-o-o-o-o-ot in-n-n-n-n-n a hur-r-r-r-r-r-ry.

My nails grow faster than he mo-o-o-o-o-oves.....

It was a speculation. That's why there was a question mark following it. I was answering the question regarding a possible reason for having the real estate agent on the stand other than the July 10th phone call.

Excellent use of Kurtz questioning technique! ;)

That came from Brad.

Since Brad has been shown to be a liar, I don't automatically believe anything that comes from him.

And if she had stopped, then he should have gone to counseling with Nancy, or separated. Getting a little something on the side may be seen by some as an okay thing to do, but then why stay married if only to then cheat?

SG, the fact that NC had not had sex with BC since her youngest daughter was borne came from one of her friends (can't remember which one) under testimony. As far as the STD test, if it is true that she must to have slept with him around that time (of the affair), then was telling a friend she hadn't slept with BC for over 2 yrs an embellishment?

OH sit down JB, you've done enough damage all by yourself

I have no idea why he might have, if he did, lie about that. But I also have no idea, other than because of money, why he did not let Nancy and the girls leave in April as he agreed to do. He agreed, so the girls can be ruled out as the reason for his change of attitude.

I think it was the combo of not seeing the kids and money. I think he wrote down all that stuff (found at his office at Cisco) and thought he'd be destitute on top of barely seeing his children.

Just as an aside, speaking as a father, I don't know what the solution there would be. If you really care about your kids, can you be ok with the mother just packing them up and moving them to another country and you barely being able to see them anymore. And when you do see them, odds are it's going to be you that foot the bill to fly there?

I think it's possible that Nancy thought Brad had multiple affairs spanning longer than just the 2 yrs previous. For whatever reason, she wanted to be tested and she told her ob/gyn why. We can believe it or not, but she did and that was her reason for it to her doctor.

It was a speculation. That's why there was a question mark following it. I was answering the question regarding a possible reason for having the real estate agent on the stand other than the July 10th phone call.

My mistake. I though you were questioning why he had those searches on his PC. I thought I missed something.

I think it was the combo of not seeing the kids and money. I think he wrote down all that stuff (found at his office at Cisco) and thought he'd be destitute on top of barely seeing his children.

Just as an aside, speaking as a father, I don't know what the solution there would be. If you really care about your kids, can you be ok with the mother just packing them up and moving them to another country and you barely being able to see them anymore. Any when you do see them, odds are it's going to be you that foot the bill to fly there?

According to testimony, Brad told Nancy that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with the kids (prior to April 25th 2008), and then never wanted to see any of them again. How caring does that sound? I don't think Brad cared about those kids nearly as much as he might want us to believe. I suspect he'd have been happy not ever having children. It was Nancy who really, really wanted kids. And what kind of 'caring' father rips the mother away from her children?

That came from Brad.

Since Brad has been shown to be a liar, I don't automatically believe anything that comes from him.

And if she had stopped, then he should have gone to counseling with Nancy, or separated. Getting a little something on the side may be seen by some as an okay thing to do, but then why stay married if only to then cheat?

I thought one of her friends testified NC told her they weren't having sex. I could be remember this wrong...it's all running together. But I really think I remember that.

I would say since she asked for a STD test AFTER the affair was admitted to, then obviously there had to be sex somewhere in the time frame of just before and after the sexual affair. If she didn't have sex with him prior to the affair and didn't have sex with him after the affair occurred, then she wouldn't have a need for a STD test.

Unless of course she was sleeping with a guy known to have an STD (JP).

According to testimony, Brad told Nancy that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with the kids (prior to April 25th 2008), and then never wanted to see any of them again. How caring does that sound? I don't think Brad cared about those kids nearly as much as he might want us to believe. I suspect he'd have been happy not ever having children. It was Nancy who really, really wanted kids. And what kind of 'caring' father rips the mother away from her children?

My second paragraph was not pertaining to BC, but anyone in that situation.

You know, everyone is saying he was a lousy father, but I've seen a lot of testimony from NC's friends that mentioned how he played with them in their presence. She would hang out at the Fetteroff's 1-2 times a week, late at night and he'd be at home, watching the kids.

I thought one of her friends testified NC told her they weren't having sex. I could be remember this wrong...it's all running together. But I really think I remember that.

That is my recollection as well. However, has it EVER been determined it was NC withholding her affection versus BC? Why do all the men assume it was NC, therefore he had no choice (in essence) than to go stray with other women?

They (the prosecution) are removing the avenue of innocence from Brad searching the Fielding Dr location on his computer (WHEN this comes into evidence).

The Coopers didn't look for houses in that new subdivision. We have the testimony on that. The prices were outside their range. That too is in testimony. If Brad was doing searches on or around the time of his wife's murder, it wasn't because he was looking to buy a house there. It will be linked to the disposal of the body, IMHO.

Right...because people would never research neighborhoods on their own. I have no idea if he did or didn't. If there was a search for it on the 12th, I would find that compelling evidence. But if there were searches back in January, I wouldn't. When we looked in this area for a house, we did lots of searches on our own to narrow it down for our realtor. Maybe they searched tons of developments that proved to be too expensive, so the realtor never knew about them.

I have no idea why he might have, if he did, lie about that. But I also have no idea, other than because of money, why he did not let Nancy and the girls leave in April as he agreed to do. He agreed, so the girls can be ruled out as the reason for his change of attitude.

Maybe he agreed because the situation was tense...and then later really understood that it meant he would rarely see his daughters.

Just as an aside, speaking as a father, I don't know what the solution there would be. If you really care about your kids, can you be ok with the mother just packing them up and moving them to another country and you barely being able to see them anymore. And when you do see them, odds are it's going to be you that foot the bill to fly there?

In this situation the only logical compromise would have been for him to give up his job and move back to Canada. MOO

I still have seen no evidence of NC having an affair. None. Where is it?

You 100% BC did it folks use stuff that has not been presented yet in this trial all the time. But if anyone brings up anything that the defense has stated...even if it isn't evidence...then it doesn't count. Well let's apply those rules to both sides then and only discuss what has been testified to in this trial. So no more talk about affidavits or depositions, or gossip, or theories. Right?

Right...because people would never research neighborhoods on their own. I have no idea if he did or didn't. If there was a search for it on the 12th, I would find that compelling evidence. But if there were searches back in January, I wouldn't. When we looked in this area for a house, we did lots of searches on our own to narrow it down for our realtor. Maybe they searched tons of developments that proved to be too expensive, so the realtor never knew about them.

The realtor actually said he knew Nancy had been doing some researching on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018