State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gal in the pink top, sitting next to Brad's mom. A few folks keep posting that they want to know who she is (and perhaps why she is sitting next to Brad's mother?).

Just one last joke about this:

I'm waiting for the made for tv movie where they announce Steve Buscemi as 'the exterminator'

Exactly, it's just a rumor until someone testifies to it. Brad admitted in his sworn deposition that he had sex with HM. And he NEVER was able to say Nancy messed around with anyone. Listening to Brad testify, you know he said everything negative about Nancy he could, couching it in 'poor, pitiful Brad', but he never could come up with anybody he could say Nancy was cheating with. Even with his PI. Not saying Nancy might have had a one night stand with JP three years prior.

If BC were to have testified NC was unfaithful during their marriage, he would have to state his source. Her e-mail perhaps? Nah, he best not open that box!

"Now that we're done with the finger pointin' for the day, let's bring 'em in and listen to evidence. Make some progress..."

HaHa

OT - Sariebell - Here I am again with your avatar.... Is it a Duncan Grant, or a Vanessa Bell or a Roger Fry?? "If you know..." Is it yours?

Just one last joke about this:

I'm waiting for the made for tv movie where they announce Steve Buscemi as 'the exterminator'

*Snort!* Just caught him on a "Sopranos" rerun this morning, exterminating someone!

I grew up in a VERY small town. Everyone knew everyone's business. I crossed main street to the "other side of town" when I was in the fourth grade and my mom knew by the time I got home. Always liked Cary because I don't know everything about everyone and they aren't into my business! I think it has to do with the personalities of the people involved in Lochmere. Some people are more drama driven. Hannah Pritchard doesn't even live in Lochmere. I wonder if all the intrigue was driven by Nancy? Not that she was a bad person, just that she didn't hesitate to share way too much. :twocents:

I grew up in a place much like you did. Never got away with anything because somebody always knew what everybody else was doing. Even the basic, innocent stuff.
Maybe because I'm older, I just feel that some things don't need to be aired so bountifully. Plenty of drama to go around in that circle of friends//neighborhood for sure. I am a fan of Hannah Pritchard and I'm very grateful for the friend she was to Nancy.

I grew up in a VERY small town. Everyone knew everyone's business. I crossed main street to the "other side of town" when I was in the fourth grade and my mom knew by the time I got home. Always liked Cary because I don't know everything about everyone and they aren't into my business! I think it has to do with the personalities of the people involved in Lochmere. Some people are more drama driven. Hannah Pritchard doesn't even live in Lochmere. I wonder if all the intrigue was driven by Nancy? Not that she was a bad person, just that she didn't hesitate to share way too much. :twocents:

From my experience when I lived in Lochmere, there are definitely a lot of gossips and a ton of social climbers. However, if you weren't interested in being in that circle, people would more or less leave you alone.

The neighborhood is nice but not exclusive. Pretty much everyone has at least an undergraduate degree, and graduate degrees are common. BC's making $135K is not going to impress anyone around there...it's a fairly average household income in that neighborhood. While education is expected and admired, actual thinking is frowned upon. In the NC-type circle, conformity is key. It's not just keeping up with the Joneses. It's extreme...people had to buy the exact same lawnmower. If you didn't have "that" lawnmower, you were left out.

I'd heard there were affairs going on in the neighborhood, but nothing like the kind of thing people are testifying to in this trial. I don't think that sort of thing was the norm in Lochmere.

Maybe that's what it is! I'm still new here(NC) and we're still a very "keep to ourselves" type of family. But my husband has gone to the same woman for a haircut since we've moved and we know a great deal about her (I think it's reversed in my husband's situation since he doesn't talk much himself).

Hey Zebulon! We are outside of Wendell.

< waving >

I grew up in a place much like you did. Never got away with anything because somebody always knew what everybody else was doing. Even the basic, innocent stuff.
Maybe because I'm older, I just feel that some things don't need to be aired so bountifully. Plenty of drama to go around in that circle of friends//neighborhood for sure. I am a fan of Hannah Pritchard and I'm very grateful for the friend she was to Nancy.

Im in agreement there NCEast...and IF nancy was the source of any drama..isnt it most unfortunate that she had to be killed for anyone to place any credibility to what she was so damatic about :maddening:

I have known people such as this, (Nancy) and believe me, they were at their wits end to get moral support in dealing with their stress..She was alone, in a foreign country, with two vulnerable youngsters, unable to work leagally, unable to afford alternate housing arrangments, unable to go back home with her kids..all based on having no controls..Even her private convo's with her friends were being monitored ( so she felt) ..and I have to assume the last straw for Nancy was when she came home from her trip with her family (they paid for) and confronted Brad.....Crime of passion..Maybe..but to just bash her friends, neighbours, Investigations, is just not fair. Brad in my mind did a bad thing..and his coverups, mistruths, odd behaviors just show us just why Divorce can be a very dangerous time!

LOL..Off my soapbox now..:truce:

From my experience when I lived in Lochmere, there are definitely a lot of gossips and a ton of social climbers. However, if you weren't interested in being in that circle, people would more or less leave you alone.

The neighborhood is nice but not exclusive. Pretty much everyone has at least an undergraduate degree, and graduate degrees are common. BC's making $135K is not going to impress anyone around there...it's a fairly average household income in that neighborhood. While education is expected and admired, actual thinking is frowned upon. In the NC-type circle, conformity is key. It's not just keeping up with the Joneses. It's extreme...people had to buy the exact same lawnmower. If you didn't have "that" lawnmower, you were left out.

I'd heard there were affairs going on in the neighborhood, but nothing like the kind of thing people are testifying to in this trial. I don't think that sort of thing was the norm in Lochmere.

Maybe you didn't know it all because you didn't have "The Exterminator"

Im in agreement there NCEast...and IF nancy was the source of any drama..isnt it most unfortunate that she had to be killed for anyone to place any credibility to what she was so damatic about :maddening:

I have known people such as this, (Nancy) and believe me, they were at their wits end to get moral support in dealing with their stress..She was alone, in a foreign country, with two vulnerable youngsters, unable to work leagally, unable to afford alternate housing arrangments, unable to go back home with her kids..all based on having no controls..Even her private convo's with her friends were being monitored ( so she felt) ..and I have to assume the last straw for Nancy was when she came home from her trip with her family (they paid for) and confronted Brad.....Crime of passion..Maybe..but to just bash her friends, neighbours, Investigations, is just not fair. Brad in my mind did a bad thing..and his coverups, mistruths, odd behaviors just show us just why Divorce can be a very dangerous time!

LOL..Off my soapbox now..:truce:

I was not blaming Nancy. Just commenting on how the *entire* group of friends lived with sharing so much detail about their private lives with others, including the exterminator. I feel that Nancy was totally boxed in and reached out for a loving ear. Not blaming her at all.

How could Nancy Cooper pay anyone, bug guy or not? She was taken off the accounts. If it was up to anyone to cancel the exterminator, that would be Brad, he's the one paying the bills. Nancy didn't have any access to the checking account or credit cards anymore. So why is Nancy being held to account for these extravagances?

I was not blaming Nancy. Just commenting on how the *entire* group of friends lived with sharing so much detail about their private lives with others, including the exterminator. I feel that Nancy was totally boxed in and reached out for a loving ear. Not blaming her at all.

Having relocated many times for work....neighbors replace family in many cases. They know more about you in your current circumstances than family.

Having relocated many times for work....neighbors replace family in many cases. They know more about you in your current circumstances than family.

I think we can all agree that it went beyond neighbors though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee