State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So often times she had the children with her. They obviously weren't in 'day care'.

NC looking for homes in the 500K or less price range. Honed in on Cameron Pond in Cary

What are the chances that NC told this broker about Brad's affair? Waiting for Cummings to get his "stuff" together...Typical Cummings not prepared.

I was not blaming Nancy. Just commenting on how the *entire* group of friends lived with sharing so much detail about their private lives with others, including the exterminator. I feel that Nancy was totally boxed in and reached out for a loving ear. Not blaming her at all.

Ohhh I dont think you are blaming Nancy..I was just expanding on your point, and those that have said Nancy was a "Drama Queen" of sorts, telling everybody who would listen her private affairs...I doubt everyone knew all the details outside of her close circle..and I am grateful she had such wonderful supportive friends. I think the only reason the exterminator found out Nancy knew about affairs, was because of a convo he had with her regarding asking HM about something..and Nancy followed that with HM is NO LONGER a friend.....Mr. B. knew HM..so Nancy needed to clearify why...Its not like Nancy took out an article in the local paper to broadcast her "dirty laundry"...

Having said that tho..I wonder just who Brad confided in~~?? So far it appears most stated he didnt have a large male friendship circle...??

What are the chances that NC told this broker about Brad's affair? Waiting for Cummings to get his "stuff" together...Typical Cummings not prepared.

I have to honestly admit when they asked "Do you know why they were looking at new homes" I fully expected the response to be "NC told me BC had an affair in the home and she didn't want to live there anymore.

Having relocated many times for work....neighbors replace family in many cases. They know more about you in your current circumstances than family.

So true, I haven't lived anywhere near family in almost 40 years. :( On my Facebook account a few of my best friends I've listed as *family* because they are closer to me now than my family of origin. That's just the way life has become now days. We are extremely close to our own kids and their spouses because we are all each other has. And thankfully, it appears all will stay in this area.

How could Nancy Cooper pay anyone, bug guy or not? She was taken off the accounts. If it was up to anyone to cancel the exterminator, that would be Brad, he's the one paying the bills. Nancy didn't have any access to the checking account or credit cards anymore. So why is Nancy being held to account for these extravagances?

She is being accountable because she is the one who had the exterminator come out. In their dire financial situation, you buy a can of Raid for $4. You don't call an exterminator (or have a contract with one) for ants.

Also, what the heck was she (I say she because I assume it was her idea) doing sitting with a builder going over plans for a new house? I'm just dumbfounded at their irresponsible financial handling.

This case is massive WRT evidence, exhibits, etc,. etc. No wonder there are 18K pages of Discovery. Hurts my head to think of it...

I wish Cummings would learn how to turn on a microphone (or pick it up off the floor as the case may be.

I think we can all agree that it went beyond neighbors though.

It doesn't appear everyone knew everyone else's business, per se. It appears that Nancy told everyone *her* business. And I'm sure some of her friends shared aspects of their personal lives with her too.

Individuals have 100% control of what they choose to share and tell others. There is no law that you must disclose every detail of your life. Nancy chose to talk openly about her life to most adult people she got to know (and no, not just men). I would not assume that EVERY PERSON in Lochmere does that, nor is it restricted to only occurring in Cary, NC. People are people.

Quick question: Does anyone know off the top of their head when Nancy discovered that Brad had taken her off the accounts? I know it was when she tried to pay the water bill, but I can't remember the date/month. (Sorry, I get confused when I try to do a search.) TIA

She is being accountable because she is the one who had the exterminator come out. In their dire financial situation, you buy a can of Raid for $4. You don't call an exterminator (or have a contract with one) for ants.

Also, what the heck was she (I say she because I assume it was her idea) doing sitting with a builder going over plans for a new house? I'm just dumbfounded at their irresponsible financial handling.

It was actually his regular quarterly visit. The earlier information that she called him for a special trip was incorrect.

I don't recall but think it came up yesterday in HP's testimony.

I have to honestly admit when they asked "Do you know why they were looking at new homes" I fully expected the response to be "NC told me BC had an affair in the home and she didn't want to live there anymore.

Oh I bet he was privy to it at one point.

NC looking for homes in the 500K or less price range. Honed in on Cameron Pond in Cary

I heard she looked at homes to move to..nothing about buying them..maybe a rental short term until divorce final..Maybe she was looking at condo's ..she was despirate to NOT LIVE WITH Brad..and obviously Brad wasnt going to move out..so what else ? She was offered a place to stay with her kids..unfortunately she didnt take them up on that..She just couldnt believe Brad could kill her...unfortunately, as so many other women end up ..Cant see the forest for the trees :maddening:

It was actually his regular quarterly visit. The earlier information that she called him for a special trip was incorrect.

Thanks for the clarification. Still, if you are complaining about your financial situation, you cut back on luxuries. IMO, quarterly pest control is a luxury unless you have a specific problem. Ants, unless they are swarming your house, can be managed with Raid.

Well not to worry. Nancy was never able to spend another penny again after the early morning hours of 7/12/11. I'd say she 'paid' dearly for her spending habits.

I heard she looked at homes to move to..nothing about buying them..maybe a rental short term until divorce final..Maybe she was looking at condo's ..she was despirate to NOT LIVE WITH Brad..and obviously Brad wasnt going to move out..so what else ? She was offered a place to stay with her kids..unfortunately she didnt take them up on that..She just couldnt believe Brad could kill her...unfortunately, as so many other women end up ..Cant see the forest for the trees :maddening:

Well according to this testimony, they were looking at buying since it was with a builder.

I missed the dates they began talking to this real estate man about building a new house. Anybody remember at least the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli