State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. Would you be able to just throw away a 2800 dollar necklace?

If I killed my wife and was trying to cover up the murder? You darn skippy I could. He's lost out on about 350k worth of salary sitting in jail so far. Honestly, $2800 is not that much money. I wouldn't turn it down if offered to me, but it wouldn't change my life in any way.

If it implicated me in a murder, I would melt it down or throw it into the ocean. But you would NEVER find it on my person.

2800 dollars versus life in prison...priceless

IMO, it's obvious Brad liked fine things. Might not have been able to make himself throw it away, as it had come from HIS MONEY. And I think he did a fine job of hiding it until October when it was found with his mothers things.

thats why the NEXT witness is blacked out...because he/she will reveal how they(FBI)get their information...and criminals can't be privy to that

But it still becomes a matter of record, doesn't it? Criminals can 'get it' that way, no?

How do you explain the 6:40 call taking 32 seconds when the max time a remote call can have is 22 seconds?

From what I gathered from the testimony - the 22 second max was only for the CSIM-initiated method. The other methods (VM-initiated, click to call, etc) had no such max.

Serious question. Would you be able to just throw away a 2800 dollar necklace?

I would consider having the diamond reset into something else. But maybe because this case became so public BC couldn't just walk into little old jewelry store without being recognized. Plus for the most part the stores have video security.

Possibly a mistake on BC's part due to the fact that this missing persons case went crazy far more quickly than BC anticipated.

IMO, it's obvious Brad liked fine things. Might not have been able to make himself throw it away, as it had come from HIS MONEY. And I think he did a fine job of hiding it until October when it was found with his mothers things.

Leaving it in a drawer in a bedroom with more of Nancy's jewelry isn't exactly hiding it.

I would have gone to lay flowers (if I was devastated)

He was going through a very nasty divorce and because of that he most likely despised NC. I'm not sure "devastated" fits...shocked or saddened - sure. But it's clear that BC has a very hard time expressing these emotions even if they were percolating under the surface.

Yes he seems to be a good lawyer, but the voice is not pleasant. Reminds me of Rachael Ray. I cant watch her show because of her voice.

Yup, and is it Rita Cosby? Is that her name? She had her own show for a short time, it was painful to listen to her. :banghead:

From what I gathered from the testimony - the 22 second max was only for the CSIM-initiated method. The other methods (VM-initiated, click to call, etc) had no such max.

That's what I got from the testimony as well. But what bothers me is that the prosecution pointed out the length of the call at 6:05. Yet the actual call in question is 32 seconds. So that kind of negates that whole theory (for that particular method) and I don't understand why the prosecution intentionally pointed out the length at 6:05. If that is what he did at 6:05, then it was successful and he would have used it later. But that isn't what the evidence shows.

He was going through a very nasty divorce and because of that he most likely despised NC. I'm not sure "devastated" fits...shocked or saddened - sure. But it's clear that BC has a very hard time expressing these emotions even if they were percolating under the surface.

he said they were working on their marriage

Housecleaning being done here today, so I have to listen with headphones to hear above the vacuum. Anyone with Kurtz tone of voice should NOT go into the law as a profession. MOO Way worse when heard right into ones ears. :(

He has one fan. I have a one year old here and when I put the earphone up to her ear while Kurtz is speaking, she just cracks up!

I would consider having the diamond reset into something else. But maybe because this case became so public BC couldn't just walk into little old jewelry store without being recognized. Plus for the most part the stores have video security.

Possibly a mistake on BC's part due to the fact that this missing persons case went crazy far more quickly than BC anticipated.

Spot on, Tipstaff; thought the same since Day 1. Don't think he heard, let alone saw, this train coming, it was so fast!

Kurtz just wants to be on TV with the FBI.

And the buffering makes me think the FBI guy just wants his nap. Poor dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member