State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he will have short testimony and they will resume with filming after lunch. That would be nice.

IMO, Brad never realized all Nancy's friends would say 'she never took her necklace off'.

That doesn't mean she never took it off, it just means there is a concerted effort to enforce the idea that she never did.

CPD told the friends irt affidavits and testimony "consistency is good". CPD admitted this in testimony.

One friend sent email to others telling them to make sure NC was wearing necklace in pics they submitted. This has been discussed and referenced, and I guarantee we will see it.

In 3 minutes of Googling, I found 2 pics of NC in running gear without the necklace. In one she's holding the oldest daughter, and daughter looks at least 4.

I am going to honestly say that I'm getting pretty tired of all of the witnesses, testimony.......and no evidence thus far. I feel so sorry for the jurors, at least we on here can thrash about ideas and theories and they are having to keep everything locked in their heads. And nothing has clicked yet whatsoever.

That doesn't mean she never took it off, it just means there is a concerted effort to enforce the idea that she never did.

CPD told the friends irt affidavits and testimony "consistency is good". CPD admitted this in testimony.

One friend sent email to others telling them to make sure NC was wearing necklace in pics they submitted. This has been discussed and referenced, and I guarantee we will see it.

In 3 minutes of Googling, I found 2 pics of NC in running gear without the necklace. In one she's holding the oldest daughter, and daughter looks at least 4.

Where those googled pics after 11/2007?
Not likely

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cary police detective <modsnip> is now testifying. Can't show his face. We're awaiting notes from courtroom & will tweet. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
WRAL is not streaming #CooperTrial right now due to a witness on the stand who can't be recorded. We'll get notes from courtroom & tweet.

Oh <modsnip>, I wonder if Barbra will be there? Maybe that's why we can't see..... :great::floorlaugh:

LMAO. That is hilarious, Annie. I bet he wouldn't get very far with a blindfold and ear muffs on. It wouldn't be a bad idea. I would go just to see the blindfold and ear muffs.

Oh I can help!! I still have my old pink furry ear-muffs from prior to moving south 40 years ago! Be happy to lend them to you. What do you have that goes with bright pink to wear? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Blend in with the local drug crowd type of guy...similar to what was done on 21 Jumpstreet TV show.

He's dressed nicely now, but I have a feeling he blends in with the kiddies.

<modsnip>.

Oh great, he must be 'deep cover' then. < snort > Even a badge number yet we can't *listen*. :banghead:

Where those googled pics after 11/2007?
Not likely

Judging by the age of her daughter? I would say its likely. Probably the Spring of 2008. Why would the friend request to ensure recent pics of her only wearing the necklace if she wore it all the time?

Judging by the age of her daughter? I would say its likely. Probably the Spring of 2008. Why would the friend request to ensure recent pics of her only wearing the necklace if she wore it all the time?

And don't forget Dismukes was copied on that email. Or, as HP referred to him "Adam".

Her friend clarifed, she wanted shots that showed the necklace, not shots from far away or back-shots. And I pointed out, the fine-ness of the necklace, made it invisible to the naked eye from a short distance away. There have been other photos where the necklace was invisible to the eye, the only way it could be seen was when the shot was pulled in close *or* you could see the pendant in the shot.

I've had a quick lunch and tried to make myself presentable, so I'm heading over to the courthouse now. I hope I can find it! I wish I had the means to post from the room, but I'll try to report back tonight!

I'm excited! :)

Yikes..It appears like we are going to have a full contingent there..Please take good notes guys...and TYIA for your efforts..You are ALL the greatest:woohoo::woohoo:

Gracielee, if you want the tweets 'live', go to Twitter.com and sign up for an account. Then search WRAL and you can get the tweets yourself. I was just there and noticed there are several that appear to be coming from the courtroom--and several more saying how stupid it is that the live testimony can't be shown yet there are people in the courtroom watching and listening.....and looking at the law enforcement man. He was in charge of computers back in 2008.

Okay, I found twitter, found an old OLD account someone created for me years ago to follow them during a hurricane, in fact it was the big hurricane in N.O., Katrina?? Anyway, my trusty notebook I store all my accounts and passwords in, coughed it up for me. I put in WRAL, but I don't see any trial people? I just see general type?? What am I doing wrong?

I got to say, I'm disappointed. Here we are, about 4 weeks in and the state's case has been a bunch of what if's, assumptions and hearsay. That's it. Nothing substantial, nothing that you can say 'well, they can't make an excuse for that one', etc.

I hope the computer testimony is substantial. I wonder what they really got if they are still doing investigation of phones as recent as a few months ago. I wonder if BC is smiling over there because he thinks what I think, that the state's case is pretty shaky.

I hope I'm wrong.

Okay, I found twitter, found an old OLD account someone created for me years ago to follow them during a hurricane, in fact it was the big hurricane in N.O., Katrina?? Anyway, my trusty notebook I store all my accounts and passwords in, coughed it up for me. I put in WRAL, but I don't see any trial people? I just see general type?? What am I doing wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong. Twitter is called a "micro-blogging" application. It is limited to text, and only 140 characters. It is fast though. If you type #coopertrial in the search box, you will see updates from the courtroom. You can also try #wral or #alamb (not sure about the last one) for updates from them, but I think #coopertrial is your best bet.

Sometimes there will be a shortened web link, but mainly short text messages.

Try this: http://twitter.com/search?q=#coopertrial

They are few and far between tho. Plus, I assume they are at lunch right now.

They're aren't any tweets coming out. They must be on lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member