State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is the deposition? I thought it was four hours long.

Um, BC just said "I Have to check my cell phone record"........thought he couldn't do that.

Brad was all about the money. He kept that necklace and I believe he was going to keep the earrings, but got caught up in everything and forgot to remove them.

And I respectfully disagree with this statement. I stand by my comments. that even though he may have liked money, I think he would have never kept the necklace because of the potential incrimination. This is assuming he did kill his wife.

During a 15 minute window or so including the trip to HT the second time, Brad called voicemail 4 different times. Twice to his cell phone and twice to his work phone. The prosecution has deemed this as odd behavior and so have people in this forum. However, for the 2 times he called into Cisco, we know exactly what he did (as well as another call into Cisco). We know which keys he pushed because the Cisco person had logs of exactly what was pushed. I had always thought that maybe calling into the alpha system provided him some backdoor way to generate the call. But we know from the testimony that he in fact did check voicemail, and hit 1 to replay messages. We also know that he called into a Cisco conferencing system and then hung up (almost immediately). We also know that he initiated a call from the Galway system and left a voicemail that the Cisco guy later listened to and said the message was "Test 1 2 3".

So what does all this mean? In my opinion, this means that Brad Cooper was doing work. We know he supports live systems. Kurtz indicated (without evidence since the Cisco expert said he was unaware) that a system upgrade had been done on the night of the 11th. The call leaving the test voicemail and the call into the conferencing system had to be to verify service related with the upgrade, or were test calls in response to user reported issues. There is no other reasonable explanation for them. My guess is that the voicemails that were left were either indicating that the upgrade was complete, or that a couple of users were reporting issues with voicemail and/or conferencing. As someone that does a similar job to what BC did, I make these kinds of quick test calls all the time.

s.

<modsnip>. As I said the other day, this Cisco employee further cemented my belief the jury will not only know he knew how to make the call, he most likely did it....serving not as an alibi, but a murder cover-up. The VM calls to Cisco were nothing more than a diversion - a red herring. Yes, the state said that was unusual, and it was. He was doing nothing more than trying to show just what you took away ....he was 'doing work'....Not!

The calls that mattered in his scheme:

6:25AM ----internet usage while at the HT checkout counter

6:34AM-----missed call from home (test)

6:40AM-----Alibi call from home that was set at 6:25AM
================================

Between and after these 3 calls is a flurry of Cisco VM and At&T VM calls in a matter of 10 minutes. Again, he did this so it appeared he was using the phone at the crack of dawn on Saturday for business and the 6:25 data use would seem routine.

The only point Kurtz was able to salvage was he no longer had the router and card needed. No worry, most expect the suspect to dispose of incriminating evidence.

Brad was all about the money. He kept that necklace and I believe he was going to keep the earrings, but got caught up in everything and forgot to remove them.

What is your evidence that he was all about the money? Because he rejected a separation agreement that would of left him destitute?

any woman who is heading towards divorce would keep those things on their person...so they could sell them if needed for cash

He doesn't mention doing *any* work for his job/Cisco/phone-work, etc., during that morning.

He just said he has never been to the area that they found NC. I probably would have driven there sometime within those 3 months, just to see where my spouse was left.

<modsnip>. As I said the other day, this Cisco employee further cemented my belief the jury will not only know he knew how to make the call, he most likely did it....serving not as an alibi, but a murder cover-up. The VM calls to Cisco were nothing more than a diversion - a red herring. Yes, the state said that was unusual, and it was. He was doing nothing more than trying to show just what you took away ....he was 'doing work'....Not!

Between and after these 3 calls is a flurry of Cisco VM and At&T VM calls in a matter of 10 minutes. Again, he did this so it appeared he was using the phone at the crack of dawn on Saturday for business and the 6:25 data use would seem routine.

The only point Kurtz was able to salvage was he no longer had the router and card needed. No worry, most expect the suspect to dispose of incriminating evidence.

How do you explain the 6:40 call taking 32 seconds when the max time a remote call can have is 22 seconds?

He just said he has never been to the area that they found NC. I probably would have driven there sometime within those 3 months, just to see where my spouse was left.

That's likely what an innocent person would do.:waitasec:

<modsnip>. I saw the same testimony and though Kurtz showed the there were no records of that call and that he didn't have the equipment to make that call in his possession. TO make the assumptions you have indicated, I believe you have to believe he found a way to make that call without a record. Am I not correct on that?

I would have gone to lay flowers (if I was devastated)

That little smacking noise Brad makes with his mouth is driving me nuts!

he didn't even tell his children, their mother was dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member