State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, Lori. I don't think we know "why" NC cut off relations with BC, and we probably never will know.

But my goodness, I am so sick of this oral sex vs. intercourse and what "counts" debate. Everyone knows most men will use any technicality to deny being unfaithful. Just as most women use technicalities in order to "not count" certain notches in their bedposts! :crazy:

Is that now the oral sex smilie?

does anyone know who's motion it was that prevented some testimony from being video taped

It was the state's motion.

ETA: It included four (4) undercover/agents, if my memory serves me correctly.

She didn't know about any affair in 2006 though.

True..and after she did find out about HM, she had that test for STD by her gyn. physician..and many tried to use that test as a clue that she was having an affair...but nope..think she then realized that Brad had been unfaithful..or felt he had anyway..fall winter of 2007/2008

Now, IIRC, didnt Nancy mention that after Brads trip to Europe he even changed totally..and tho things were strained, it had now become totally intolerable and she wondered why??...She supected by 2007, BUT it was when HM told her ..then confronted Brad (who denied and threatened to sue) she was even more suspicious but still couldnt prove it since Brad denied..Once councilling started, and Brad confirmed it (affair with HM)..Nancy threw in the towel for saving the marriage..think she started divorce and separation in March/April 2008....I believe that was the sequence of affairs.....

All these emails, and obvious communications between women go to Brad's mindset going back to 2004 possibly....Not good husband material :loser:

Ok, back to the task at hand....

These emails still don't really show anything other than he was not a faithful, loving husband. Unless we have missed something really big today, there's still no damning evidence to date (other than little things that can be tied together like cleaning, lies, garage, etc.).

Whichever friend of hers that testified about it last month.

I think ncsu95 is correct on this....a friend did testify to when sex ended in their relationship. I can't remember who though.

ncsu ... my bold .... you sure about this claim ????

Sounds like a way to justify 'poor brad's' many discretions. Nancy 'cut him off'. 'Of course I'm not trying to justify his behavior... BUT, the victim did cut him off from sex so what else did *she* expect him to do?' I'm sorry, but I find that so demeaning to women in general, and marriage in particular. She cut him off, so rather than try and find out why my wife is dissatisfied, I'll just have many, numerous affairs instead, after all, 'she cut me off'.

:banghead:
:furious:
:slapfight:
:bigfight:

Right, if you're going to flirt going back to 2004, you're going to have more than 2 encounters.

Yup. And BC certainly front-end-loaded *more* than his LION's share of said encounters! He's a lying, truly disturbed, egotistic ... SOB. In my book, of curse. How brutal a person to live with! Ugh!

Rather than get into a fisty-cuff brawl here, it's anyone's call, BRice... Just my take 'n flavor on everything.

BC? *NOT* a man I ever wish to meet, know, understand, encounter or even ... exchange glances with. No sir-eee. Never

Don't believe he elaborated on this topic. Could have been mutual.

No, he said HM gave him oral sex once in the house and once in a car. He was asked were there any other occasions she gave him oral sex. No. Any occasions you gave her oral sex. No.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Court typically ends at 5pm. By the way, court will be 1/2 day on Wed., 1-5pm RT @foxone1: can you let us know when court is over for day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocturnal1