State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the people motion for "audio only"?

Yes, they can ... the point of the motion is the fact that the officers and agents are undercover.
If their face and/or voice is recorded it could potentially put their lives and/or job at risk.

It only becomes a problem when the news station featuring the trial coverage, do not keep trial watchers updated with say tweets often enough *cough cough*. ;)

She went to the doctor specifically for STD testing in April '08, which shows a possibility she was involved with someone. Remember, she was told of the affair (by BC) in 12/07, so why would she wait 4 months to make sure she hadn't picked up an STD (if it was supposed to be from his affair(s))?

And it's just as strong a possibility that after finding out 12/31/07, - perhaps four months later she had something that might be a symptom - a discharge, an itch, an odor (sorry to be graphic), or maybe she got over her embarrassment enough to go in and tell her doctor that BC had had an affair and she felt she needed testing, or maybe BC wouldn't cough up the co-pay $$ for her to go to the doctor before then. There are lots of possibilities. No evidence she was having an affair has been presented. I'll wait to see if the defense has any evidence on that one, which I highly doubt.

That doesn't make it right. If it does, then withholding it should be justification for getting it elsewhere. It's a basic human need (at least for males).

were they catholic?

I didn't say it was right. I do not see it as a justification for getting it somewhere else either. May be a basic need, but you will not die without it.

MOO

I have no idea how old you are or if you are married. But if you are and let's say you are in your early 30s.....if you decided you were no longer going to have sex with your husband, you would expect him to accept it and live the rest of his life celibate?

She went to the doctor specifically for STD testing in April '08, which shows a possibility she was involved with someone. Remember, she was told of the affair (by BC) in 12/07, so why would she wait 4 months to make sure she hadn't picked up an STD (if it was supposed to be from his affair(s))?

maybe her lawyer told her to go...I doubt Nancy could keep an affair a secret..I think she strayed once..before she had children

And in my day, Palomine, it was, er ... French Letters.

These days, it's French E - males! Horror of horrors. Where's my fave all-time singer:

Times they are a'changin

He just played a tour in Ho Chi Minh City. Heading to Hong Kong!

Maybe she had no proof BC was having an affair but suspected. In that case (if it were me and it was once) he is absolutely cut off...

I have no idea how old you are or if you are married. But if you are and let's say you are in your early 30s.....if you decided you were no longer going to have sex with your husband, you would expect him to accept it and live the rest of his life celibate?

Most men do the normal thing and get a divorce. And then you have the Brads.

FBI agent: We did analysis to see how an email from Brett Wilson (Nancy's ex) got on Brad's computer. Wasn't forwarded or CCed. #coopertrial
13 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI special agent Gregory Johnson: Brad had a program that forwarded Nancy's e-mails to his computer without her knowing it. #coopertrial

And it's just as strong a possibility that after finding out 12/31/07, - perhaps four months later she had something that might be a symptom - a discharge, an itch, an odor (sorry to be graphic), or maybe she got over her embarrassment enough to go in and tell her doctor that BC had had an affair and she felt she needed testing, or maybe BC wouldn't cough up the co-pay $$ for her to go to the doctor before then. There are lots of possibilities. No evidence she was having an affair has been presented. I'll wait to see if the defense has any evidence on that one, which I highly doubt.

Wasn't it in April that Brad finally admitted he was having an affair with HM? Until that time he'd denied it...perhaps that's why she went then.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brett Wilson emails Nancy: "Then be careful." #coopertrial
8 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brett Wilson emails Nancy: Are you safe? Nancy: Yes, I am, thanks. He is just really mad right now. He will get over it. #coopertrial
50 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

But the answer to that is - get a divorce.

In the case of "alienation of affection" would BC be responsible for child support and alimony? I am assuming alienation of affection can occur if one side of the marriage decides it will become a sex-less marriage.

Wasn't it in April that Brad finally admitted he was having an affair with HM? Until that time he'd denied it...perhaps that's why she went then.

No, he admitted it on New Years Eve 12/31/07.

Medically maybe NC was concerned about STD's.

Not to mention her numerous miscarriages, the ones Brad couldn't remember too well, nor did he remember if he went with her to the doctor/hospital. But he did remember having to sit for hours in a waiting room once or twice...... and that made him hoppin' mad!:maddening:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nancy emails Brett: Things are not as well here. Brad & I are divorcing. Girls & I are moving to Toronto. #coopertrial
18 seconds ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
April 2008, Brett & Nancy email eachother. FBI agent: Brad was reading all of these emails, including ones from Nancy's attny.

In the case of "alienation of affection" would BC be responsible for child support and alimony? I am assuming alienation of affection can occur if one side of the marriage decides it will become a sex-less marriage.

But only if a 3rd party is involved I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member