State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^thats why they NORMALLY dont allow here-say but for SOME reason this judge decided to allow it.

The 2 emails in question ...9:32PM and after 10PM, were both read on the BlackJack, per FBI analysis of the laptop.

Hopefully we will hear the content of both these e-mails tomorrow.

Did they mention an email that BC read after 10pm this afternoon? Did I blank for a minute at the end??

Other items noted on Cooper's computer were a Progress Energy bill, unpaid for over a month, with a balance over $400, separate email from Nancy to Brad complaining the water still had not been turned on, and evidence that Brad was aware of and had info about online bill paying. Why the bills were unpaid is not clear but they were on Cooper's computer and had been read by him.

The 2 emails in question ...9:32PM and after 10PM, were both read on the BlackJack, per FBI analysis of the laptop.

Are you going tomorrow? Is anyone going tomorrow?? (Please, please!)

I would go but I'd have to buy a plane ticket and I don't think I have time to get that all arranged.

Lol so true.... I should have said, not volunteered to their father-in-law....!

It was really touching when nancy sent a scathing e-mail to Brad about doing nothing to help around the house...she said her dad worked his tail off but always found time for his family.

Reading Brad's e-mails to everyone, including his love interest in France, he seemed emotionless and almost robotic.

Are you going tomorrow? Is anyone going tomorrow?? (Please, please!)

I would go but I'd have to buy a plane ticket and I don't think I have time to get that all arranged.

I know Maddie is going for sure.

Two different witnesses saw fights between the Coopers in the parking lot of Triangle Academy. These fights included yelling and obscenities by the defendant. The incidents were two different ones, at two different times.

Does this mean tomorrow morning will still be blacked out? Same witness to start?

I thought there were 2 witnesses and each was describing an event that occurred at different times of the day. Am I mistaken?

The other 2 stated it in their sworn affidavits but did not testify to it which in and of itself is fishy.

Hmmmmmm....No I do NOT think he was a bad father for working his butt off to provide for his family; for working full time and getting his MBA to give a better life to his family. For paying all of the bills, expensive daycares, exclusive gym membership, mortgage, etc and giving his wife $300 per week for "spending" money.

So, he forgot to pay a water bill. It was not turned off intentionally. You seem to think BC was a bad father because he was training for iron man competitions and spending his free time doing this. But, NC had her kids in daycare while she was a "stay at home mom"; did plenty of runnign herself; apparently did not even attempt to keep their house clean or sanitary; and only seemed to focus on her clique of friends. The screaming went both ways. I don't think BC yelled at NC and she just took it and turned the other cheek. She embellished stories (as stated by her own friends). She told of their dirty laundry to anyone with an ear.

So - while BC was not the ideal husband, NO I do not think he was a bad father. In fact, it was BC that I saw playing with his children at the Lifetime pool, not NC.

I, by all means, do not mean to bash NC at all. I apologize if it coming off as so. But, it is so annoying that he is perceived as the bad parent and she has become a saint.

She did not have her kids in daycare, it was preschool. We have been over this in other threads, the school is 9am-1pm and the 2nd child only started a couple weeks before her demise. I don't think she was a saint either but not seeing your kids for 8 hours on the weekend both days is not being an active father. I never mentioned laundry or the house. I never said he shut the water off intentionally, maybe someone else said that. I said the water was shut off becuase he didn't pay the bill and we all know she tried to turn it back on and couldn't because her took her name off the utilities.
Everything appears the way you want it to appear, just because he spent some time with the kid at the pool does not mean he as a good father it just means that's what he felt like doing at that moment of time.

Email forwarding was confirmed by fbi to start on or around April 7 2008 from Nancy Cooper's RR account to adventuresofbrad email. Nancy's RR account was not a shared family account. It was her personal account in which she had no idea forwarding had been set up. All emails received at Nancy's email address were intended for her alone.

Would someone who was there today confirm the after 10pm email? I did not hear that. Did I miss something?

The other 2 stated it in their sworn affidavits but did not testify to it which in and of itself is fishy.

Do you think that the defense will call these other 2 to testify? Would this be an attempt to discredit the 2 witnesses called by the prosecution?

^^^^thats why they NORMALLY dont allow here-say but for SOME reason this judge decided to allow it.

I'm not sure to whom you're responding, but the witnesses to the verbal altercation in the parking log, would be deemed eye witnesses, I believe.

Brad reminds me of the Terminator.
Robotic and emotionless, but you don't want to corner him.

Do you think that the defense will call these other 2 to testify? Would this be an attempt to discredit the 2 witnesses called by the prosecution?

They have already testified so I don't know how that works. Can the defense call them as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14