State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it *very* interesting that posters on this forum knew about the Fielding Drive "zoom-in" evidence even before the FBI. Amazing.

It was pretty easy to guess that BC would have something on his computer that would be incriminating - since he's such a geek. So we're adding WS posters to the list of framers, conspirators, and hackers now?

It is apparent that this judge is completely biased on the side of the prosecution. You would be lying in denying that.
Where do you get your trial news from, may I ask? Are you in the courtroom every day? Just curious

If you had been able to watch this afternoon, you might have a different perspective. MOO

I find it *very* interesting that posters on this forum knew about the Fielding Drive "zoom-in" evidence even before the FBI. Amazing.

The SW for the IBM thinkpad was executed 7-25-08.
The FBI was told to prioritize that computer 1st and they did...finding the smoking gun to seal the indictment.

I want the real killer of Nancy brought to justice. If that is not Brad then it must be someone else. If someone framed Brad Cooper then that person must be the real killer, yes? If the real killer didn't frame Brad Cooper then the person who did frame him must know who the real killer is (and that it is not Brad Cooper).

And I want to know why this framer chose to go the route of changing a computer file as their method to this frame job. That's pretty specific. I want to know how they knew there wasn't other evidence to lead to the killer.

You have to admit, the "friends" were working *very* closely with police, guiding them every step of the way. IF one of the "friends" knew something or was somehow involved, then of course they would know there would be no evidence on BC.

If you had been able to watch this afternoon, you might have a different perspective. MOO

Agree he was pretty fair this afternoon...but only after Kurtz formally requested a mistrial and recusal due to boas. Its hard not to make that connection.

Theoretically, a neighbor could have done this to gain access to the network after the 11th, hacked into the PC, changed the date on the PC, performed the search, then changed the date back.

So, I am just catching up on the posts for the evening. So, I am trying to understand the probability of such actions and am wondering if this list is complete. So, I don't have a windoze to test with but wouldn't one of the event viewer logs indicate a system clock change has been made. So, if so, then the hacker must also have deleted entries from the event viewer. So, I am wondering is a friendly windoze user could test to verify that event viewer log would indicate a time change, I am thinking the system event viewer log.

It is apparent that this judge is completely biased on the side of the prosecution. You would be lying in denying that.
Where do you get your trial news from, may I ask? Are you in the courtroom every day? Just curious

I am denying that....please don't call me a liar.
I have been in court 2 days, including the undisclosed FBI testimony.
The other days I have either watched live stream or seen the full video.

Apples to oranges.
Not really. If the CPD and DA have decided who did this. The fact that a jury decides that there wasn't enough evidence to convict him doesn't mean that they are going to change their opinion. They would look pretty silly a couple of years from now dragging someone else up on the stand and telling a jury "this time, we are sure we got the right guy".

Wow, I don't want to be close when the long arm of Karma jumps out and does a slap down.

I am denying that....please don't call me a liar.
I have been in court 2 days, including the undisclosed FBI testimony.
The other days I have either watched live or seen the full video.

Yes, but if your view is slanted towards the pros from day one you wouldn't necessarily detect a bias. Its human nature though, and if I felt as strongly as you I may not see it either.

Agree he was pretty fair this afternoon...but only after Kurtz formally requested a mistrial and recusal due to boas. Its hard not to make that connection.

I apologize. I meant before Kurtz requested a mistrial today. Prior to that it was so obvious that he was completely biased. Just wish Kurtz would have asked for this weeks ago. Afterall, Gessner has shown his loyalty towards the prosecution from week 1.
Hopefully he will be a fair throughout the defense's case.

I made a different connection. During the state side of the case, the judge overruled most of the defense objections and sustained most of the few objections made by the prosecution. Now that the defense is up, he seems to be overruling the majority of the prosecution objections. We'll see if the same pattern continues when the prosecution gets up to cross. I think the judge errs on the side of the presenting team. MOO

Ex-husband. Soon after NC was murdered most couple in that neighborhood and circle of friends suddenly got divorced. Very coincidental

do you mean this?

i had heard about cd and dd, but not a great and sudden rash of divorces.

Yes, but if your view is slanted towards the pros from day one you wouldn't necessarily detect a bias. Its human nature though, and if I felt as strongly as you I may not see it either.

It is obvious he personally dislikes Kurtz...who wouldn't?
However, I have not seen any bias in his rulings.
IMO, he has been very fair.

"Most"....Sounds like pure gossip to me.
:nono:

Well - you can do your "research" and check it out if you would like. But, since I personally know of these people (friends of friends), I know it is not gossip.

You seem to know everything. I am amazed. Are you in the Lochmere "circle of friends". You are constantly casting doubt on anyone's comments if they do not fall in line with your own.

I was just about to ask the same thing. That would be important with respect to anybody actually having the wherewithal to do it.

Unfortunately I was not able to catch JW testimony this afternoon, I will have to watch it later. But it is my understanding that JW showed how easy it is to hack into a WEP network to learn the network password. Did JW also show how easy it is to hack into computers connected to that same network? It is quite a different story on how to hack into a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025