State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5:00 p.m. Court recesses. Today is one of the days I wish court ran until 12:00 a.m.

My grandchildren nursed until they were 1 yr. old and then went straight to sippy cups.

I was asking because BC mentioned giving Katie a bottle. My 3 kids were all on sippy cups at 2 years old. My grandson is 2 and he's been off the bottle since about a year too. Just struck me as odd is all.

5:00 p.m. Court recesses. Today is one of the days I wish court ran until 12:00 a.m.

It was very interesting today. I know that this case has been compared to baking a cake (and I thought that was a great analogy!) but I think of it more like a picture being painted. Today's testimony makes for a much clearer picture for me. I REALLY want to know what that other call to the cell phone is. Also it was interesting to me that the call that he said was made to his cell phone to locate it in the house didn't occur until after he had returned from HT the first time.

I got home around 4pm this afternoon and read all of the posts on here while I listened to the remainder of the live testimony. I was happy it appeared that I didn't miss much today. The guts of the computer testimony probably will not start until the first of next week.
Thank you all who posted updates on here as it helped tremendously with what I missed today.

That's why I had asked about color blindness. Orange was way off.

Well, I have two problems with that theory:

1. For someone who's color blind, he was pretty dead on in "guessing" what color jog bra she was found dead wearing.

2. Why not just say "Hey, I'm color blind" instead of guessing the answers to important questions?

It was very interesting today. I know that this case has been compared to baking a cake (and I thought that was a great analogy!) but I think of it more like a picture being painted. Today's testimony makes for a much clearer picture for me. I REALLY want to know what that other call to the cell phone is. Also it was interesting to me that the call that he said was made to his cell phone to locate it in the house didn't occur until after he had returned from HT the first time.

Cheyenne, I missed this part of the testimony (phone rang at work). Can you just quickly sum that part up or is it too lengthy?

A night-time bottle at 2 is not unheard of. My kid never used sippy cups went from nursing to regular cup at 1. If the 2 yr old was their "picky eater" it is pretty common to let the kid suck on a bottle forever as well.

I was asking because BC mentioned giving Katie a bottle. My 3 kids were all on sippy cups at 2 years old. My grandson is 2 and he's been off the bottle since about a year too. Just struck me as odd is all.

I'm thinking perhaps there was so much tension and stress in that household that the baby wasn't able to give up her bottle. :( Didn't I read somewhere that Bella, the older girl, who'd been potty trained for a couple years, had reverted to wetting and soiling her panties? My heart breaks for those babies. I recall reading something about there being a yelling argument with Bella crying, in the parking lot at nursery school. < shaking head in sadness for the children >

Yes, all the sudden he decided he needed the cell phone for the quick Tide trip????

I just had a thought about the dress.

We know for whatever reason, BC did not accurately describe the dress that she wore the night before.

Brad said he washed the dress ebcause Nancy spilled wine on it. Am I correct that it was RED wine? Seems RED wine would have certainly showed up on that color dress.

Her friends do not recall Nancy spilling anything on the dress.

The dress is finally found and there is an oily substance stain on the dress.

Could it be possible that he killed her while wearing the dress, and in the process something got on it, (oily substance) and that's why he washed it? Was the substance tested and identified? It would be nice to know what is on the dress. I'm thinking grease or oil from the car?

Yes, I thought the timing of the missed call was interesting, too.

JY viewed the call history on BC's phone.

6:34AM was the missed call from HOME
6:37AM was call to some number (30 seconds), (guessing that's voicemail)
6:40AM 25 second call from HOME

Cheyenne, I missed this part of the testimony (phone rang at work). Can you just quickly sum that part up or is it too lengthy?

I will give it my best but I might not be exactly accurate. While they were asking Brad questions they asked about the call from the home phone to his phone that he said was from Nancy. I guess Det. Daniels had asked about his call history some day before (this current conversation was on Monday). Brad said that a co-worker or friend had shown him how to get to his call history so he brought it up. While Daniels and Brad were doing something, Young asked if he could look at the call history and noted a missed call from "Home" at 6:34 a.m., a call from the cell TO a number (that ended in 2001) at 6:37 a.m. and the call from "Home" at 6:40 a.m. I think I have that right.

At 43 yo I just learned what a cap sleeve was last year. MEN (most) JUST DON"T CARE! :crazy:

:fence:

As a soon to be 40 year old male, I just learned it today on this thread.:crazy:

I just had a thought about the dress.

We know for whatever reason, BC did not accurately describe the dress that she wore the night before.

Brad said he washed the dress ebcause Nancy spilled wine on it. Am I correct that it was RED wine? Seems RED wine would have certainly showed up on that color dress.

Her friends do not recall Nancy spilling anything on the dress.

The dress is finally found and there is an oily substance stain on the dress.

Could it be possible that he killed her while wearing the dress, and in the process something got on it, (oily substance) and that's why he washed it? Was the substance tested and identified? It would be nice to know what is on the dress. I'm thinking grease or oil from the car?

That's been my theory right along. She was in the dress and perhaps she vomited on it. Who know's how many times and with what products, the dress was laundered before being given to cops. My daughters keep all kinds of different products in their laundry rooms to attack the stains my grandchildren get on their clothes. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14