State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just different personalities. My husband would not complain about going back to the store and I think he just likes feeling like he's being helpful for the family. Every single time he is out he calls to ask me if I need anything, even if I told him right before he left that I don't. It would be out of character for him to complain when I ask for help. It is not that rare to find guys like this.

I don't know enough about BC to know if he was helpful or not. I just know that he bought her everything she wanted.

Oh, I am counting to ten as to not be put in TO. Glad your husband doesn't complain. I would expect my husband to complain about a 6:30 grocery trip on a Sat.....I would too. I think that is normal and human. Who wants to go to the store that early on a Sat. morning. I guess Brad is just a saint. You say BC bought her everything she wanted....first, THEY bought everything while in that marriage. It is insulting to blame all purchases on a woman. Secondly, I'm sure Nancy would have been happy with a faithful, loving husband. She is a victim. Brad wants us to think he was....

I would be more inclined to think the 6:05 call was to locate the phone, it rings several times and goes to voicemail while he is looking around for it.

6:34 call rings and drops for whatever reason. He notices the missed call and dials voicemail to see if he has a message.

If the 6:05am call rang several times then there is no way the seizure time is 1 second as indicated on the detailed AT&T records.

I've been meaning to say something I noticed when listening to Kurtz's opening statement again (yes I did!) this weekend.

When he's talking about the laundry being done the morning of the 12th he is very, very careful to say "They." "They" put the laundry in, "They" took the laundry out. After Nancy leaves, then it becomes all Brad, all the time.

For ring once and then go to VM... I would think that the seizure time would be greater than 1 second, correct? Call the 476-2001 number, this call is answered immediately and the seizure time is 1 second.

I would only be guessing. It's what makes the most sense to me based on the times/lengths of the calls. At least this is something we should get answers on soon.

b i n g o

You know, the more I think about it, if Brad was really trying to do all this 'nice stuff' for Nancy, and he knew she'd be back soon from her run, why didn't Brad go to the bank and get her *allowance*? The one thing he KNEW she really wanted? After all, he was washing, cleaning, feeding kids, 'for Nancy'. The only reason he never thought of going to the bank and getting her cash is because he KNEW she wouldn't be needing it anymore IMO. Isn't there a cash machine at HT?

I was just catching up from this afternoon and saw your post, DogWood. I did stop the video exactly where you stated and in the next frame or so ADA Zellinger did an even better closeup on the plastic bag with the dropcloth in the top. If you view this frame in full screen, you can clearly see that the top part of the original drop cloth bag is cut open at the top. It looks like scissors or some sharp item had cut the bag open. It is a clean cut. JMO.

*Going to finish catching up now.

It might be the bag a little bunched up. But even if it was cut, the clear plastic is clearly seen unused in the bag. There is no way that was used and then folded up perfectly like that to put it back in the bag. It wouldn't make any sense to do that anyways.

I've been meaning to say something I noticed when listening to Kurtz's opening statement again (yes I did!) this weekend.

When he's talking about the laundry being done the morning of the 12th he is very, very careful to say "They." "They" put the laundry in, "They" took the laundry out. After Nancy leaves, then it becomes all Brad, all the time.

Just like on all the video depositions, Brad continually uses WE. We did this, we did that, we did the laundry, until finally the attorney questioning says "WHO IS WE?"

Not to mention, Nancy never ran alone. Even Brad knew that, that's why he invented the running partner.

How do we know that? I'm willing to bet that Nancy ran alone at times.

Perhaps, but wouldn't BC have indicated that not only did NC contact him at 6:40am that she also tried to contact him at 6:37am?

That's why I asked about the call log on his actual phone. If it doesn't show the 6:37 call, it would make that scenario likely (ie, maybe was passing between cell towers and someone the call failed...or whatever reason cell calls fail).

If the 6:05am call rang several times then there is no way the seizure time is 1 second as indicated on the detailed AT&T records.

I disagree because I don't think the description given for the seizure time is completely accurate or at least the understanding people have come away with.

You know, the more I think about it, if Brad was really trying to do all this 'nice stuff' for Nancy, and he knew she'd be back soon from her run, why didn't Brad go to the bank and get her *allowance*? The one thing he KNEW she really wanted? After all, he was washing, cleaning, feeding kids, 'for Nancy'. The only reason he never thought of going to the bank and getting her cash is because he KNEW she wouldn't be needing it anymore IMO. Isn't there a cash machine at HT?

We have hashed through this very point since 2008. Every conceivable thought about Brad cleaning to 'please' his wife after her unhappiness about the state of the house after vacation. But the one thing...nee...the ONLY thing Nancy wanted that Fri was her money. And here Brad is picking up a tarp, and buying a 6 pack of beer, and making TWO trips to HT...all to 'please Nancy.' Except Nancy wanted the one thing he never ever gave her again. He never went to get her any money. Not on Friday, not on Sat, not on Sun, not on Mon.

Oh, I am counting to ten as to not be put in TO. Glad your husband doesn't complain. I would expect my husband to complain about a 6:30 grocery trip on a Sat.....I would too. I think that is normal and human. Who wants to go to the store that early on a Sat. morning. I guess Brad is just a saint. You say BC bought her everything she wanted....first, THEY bought everything while in that marriage. It is insulting to blame all purchases on a woman. Secondly, I'm sure Nancy would have been happy with a faithful, loving husband. She is a victim. Brad wants us to think he was....

Okay, calm down. NC insisted on the BMW SUV, bought $600 outfits, $9K paintings and $3K jewelry. I don't know about you, but as a sahm, I would never even dream of asking my husband to buy me any of that stuff. I sure as heck wouldn't allow us to take out a HELOC to pay for these luxuries. I'm not just blaming NC. I have no idea what he may have bought for himself, I'm just saying....they were broke. Borrowing on 401K to pay for all of these unimportant material things.

Secondly, making a trip to the store at 6AM for your child on a Saturday morning does not require being a saint. Most men would gladly do it without complaint.

If the 6:05 call was to test a voip spoofed call, then why not just do 1 HT call and have the call happen during that trip?

It matches what he told the detectives. He said NC was doing the laundry early that morning.

How do we know that? I'm willing to bet that Nancy ran alone at times.

But you didn't know Nancy. The people that knew her said she did not. Why would Brad involve someone in her running plans who could easily disprove it if he wasn't trying to make it look like it really happened?

That's why I asked about the call log on his actual phone. If it doesn't show the 6:37 call, it would make that scenario likely (ie, maybe was passing between cell towers and someone the call failed...or whatever reason cell calls fail).

I am not aware of the call history log on the actual cell phone. These calls are based upon the call records provided by AT&T via John Patterson (testimony on Friday) Both the 6:05 and 6:37 calls are not seen in the billable records, they are only seen in the more detailed records. I wonder if the detailed records have a way of indicating dropped calls?

I am not aware of the call history log on the actual cell phone. These calls are based upon the call records provided by AT&T via John Patterson (testimony on Friday) Both the 6:05 and 6:37 calls are not seen in the billable records, they are only seen in the more detailed records. I wonder if the detailed records have a way of indicating dropped calls?

I thought they were seen in the call records but not on the call log on the phone which is what sent up a suspicion flag for me.

Someone posted today the times that BC was seen leaving HT parking lot on the first visit and the time that he was seen arriving for the second visit. Does anyone have those times available, I am searching through the 29 pages of posts trying to find these times. Thanks.

6:21:50 Arrives HT, 1st trip
6:26:05 Departs HT w/cash purchase of milk

6:41:37 Arrives HT, 2nd trip
6:45:30 Departs HT w/cc purchase of tide & green juice

15:32 minutes in between trips @ HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online