State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SleuthyGal seemed to know about it though? She was adamant.

No, she did not know that.
Like me, she was adamant something very damning was on his computer.
Turns out it was about as damning as it gets.
Right up there with Scott Peterson putting himself at the San Fransisco bay.

How far is 2 Guys and a Grill from the body location? Could the phone call be a fake (he spoofed it) and it enabled him to run by Fielding Dr while his friends were in the restaurant?

According to google maps it's 13.7 miles, est. time 27 minutes each way.

EVERYONE here has been respectful this is a MURDER case, IMO.

And I'm not suggesting otherwise. I'm just feeling for the Cooper family too. They have lost in this as well and they are probably feeling pretty low right about now.

Yes, I do. Terry works with my mom and I know Carol from when Brad and I went to high school.

It's interesting that you know them. Thanks for sharing. And my heart does break for them. I have thought several times since this trial started how awful it must be to have to sit there day after day and listen to other people, strangers to them, talk so badly about their son. I hope and pray I am never in the same position as a parent.

Yes, I do. Terry works with my mom and I know Carol from when Brad and I went to high school.

Ok thanks.
This must be devastating news.
Then again, did they already know?
Brad and Kurtz already knew about this bombshell.

Yeah, I can't even imagine being in their situation. It's only second to being in the Rentz's shoes.

I would hope Kurtz or BC gave them a head's up that today's testimony may get a little dicey?

I was just listening to testimony of cell phone records the morning of the 11th..I think they said calls of his phone from 2:30-2:50 bounced off the tower indicating he was at Cisco. Also, reminded me, Nancy started calling him soon after he left the house on the 11th and he didn't answer those calls. Cell towers showed he was not at work ( we now know he was buying the drop cloth) but she called his work phone, as I assume she expected him to be there, not buying drop cloths for when he killed her. But, the call forwarding to his cell and had like a 1 second seizure and went to voice mail..he had no intentions of talking to her as I think he knew she was calling about the money. I bet he left that morning without leaving her money and that is why she called him so many times. Interesting to listen to it all again....Thanks for the link ncsu

Do you recall hearing that he didn't actually get to work until after 11:00 on July 11 (a 10:49 call hit one tower and then the 11:34 call hit the tower closest to work). He was at Lowes at 9:30 and not at work until around 11:00 am....what was he doing the rest of the time???

And I'm not suggesting otherwise. I'm just feeling for the Cooper family too. They have lost in this as well and they are probably feeling pretty low right about now.
They have my heartfelt sympathies. I can't imagine being in their place. :(

I believe the defense is instigating/promoting a lot of the chatter on GOLO. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew this evidence about the Fielding Drive photos was coming out today and they "recruited" a pro-Brad audience for balance. Intimidating the jury is a pretty desperate measure IMO.

It could also be called tampering in some cases. Not saying that here, but just thinking aloud. :innocent:

Remember when Boz Zellinger showed the 2007 and 2008 version of google earth to a witness? In hind sight, the way he spoke and asked the questions shows it was a preview of things to come.

The first event that tripped Brad up was JA twigging to Nancy not showing up at her house and getting panicky. He was probably counting on at least a good 12 hour window, maybe longer, before the jig was up.

Oh definitely, gorealtors! He was in check-mate and can you imagine his held back anger and internal cussin at JA for "interfering" ... JA knew BC was no good. She knew her friend Nancy better than BC gave her credit for. With search parties gathering so early, his pan was wrecked. He had no alternative but to move on. Really thought of himself as really clever, smart #ss, too.

And that diamond pendant - was just way too much of a temptation. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was holding on to it in the hopes of making a ring for his next ... bride. BC? Anything to save his own bucks and deceive the next woman in his life.

What a creep. What a piece of work that man really is!

difference between golo posters and News Reporters...News Reporters stay neutral...some of those comments had to come straight from the courtroom

Do you recall hearing that he didn't actually get to work until after 11:00 on July 11 (a 10:49 call hit one tower and then the 11:34 call hit the tower closest to work). He was at Lowes at 9:30 and not at work until around 11:00 am....what was he doing the rest of the time???

I think you might be right about those times....clever gbay!

The system logs from his Cisco IBM laptop show the exact times he logged in and was logged out of his computer. This includes the hours before and after lunch on July 11. He was gone for approximately 90 min for lunch 1:30pm - 3pm.

He certainly had time to do those Fielding Dr searches and there is no one else who did them.

Imagine that. He's sitting in his office and is on one of finest, most secure networks ever built, using enterprise level equipment built by his employer, considered some of the finest hardware anywhere, using a secure computer laptop filled with security software, a computer system that is setup to log out the user automatically after 10 min of inactivity. And there's Brad doing searches of Fielding Dr., approximately 12 hrs before he murders his wife.

< THUD >

Thinking back to CD's straight talk on the witness stand..."you don't forget how to walk"...he continued to say he thought BC killed NC.

Can someone explain exactly where NC's body was found on Fielding? Was it all the way down that the end of the road at the cul-de-sac? Or almost? What side of road? Or does someone have a screen cap of the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member