State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how that rule would apply here since we are allowed to discuss the trial evidence, and websleuths, eye_believe, and the autopsy post are all now part of the trial record.
Someone want to check with a mod? :)

I missed what happened with Mrs. Cooper.

He had her get up and stand in front of the jury and tell them about her and the grandkids in some photos.

I did not think you could do that.....

Guess you can...:doh:

Since Websleuths posts were mentioned in this trial, I am going to have to ask you all to close your browsers. (Otherwise I can't get onto the site and read the other stuff!)

:)

Just an FYI...but not 100% sure if it still applies...we're not supposed to talk about other posters. Heck...how does that TOS rule work now?

Maybe Fran or any other mod that lurks here could clearify. My only comment would be that his nic had to have been suppoena'd therefore able to get IP address of poster. Now, said poster turns out to be a witness in a trial we are watching and commenting on...so Dont have any clue on just what to think now???:waitasec:

Well, any way you slice it...that was a bit of a shocker.

I'm sure fran and salem would give us a warning before putting anyone in time-out... they are cool that way ;) . Since this is an odd situation.

Maybe Fran or any other mod that lurks here could clearify. My only comment would be that his nic had to have been suppoena'd therefore able to get IP address of poster. Now, said poster turns out to be a witness in a trial we are watching and commenting on...so Dont have any clue on just what to think now???:waitasec:
Me neither.

I've heard of this sort of things happening before. As far as I could figure out, police were monitoring forum comments and zeroed in on a couple that had "too much information". The IP address was obtained, and traced back to a computer. That person was then identified.

Am I the only person creeped out by this?

Well obviously he had more background information than the people he was arguing with (for the most part). I think that kind of attitude went on for the friends on both sides (hence the you are in or out stuff from earlier).

Agree he wasn't the only one pro or anti suffering from that.

Can somebody just catch me up on the same sex couple he just outed on the stand? I missed it and it's making me internally upset.

Did MH testify at the custody hearing?

Can somebody just catch me up on the same sex couple he just outed on the stand? I missed it and it's making me internally upset.

sorry I can't... the camera panned and I saw Det. Daniels enter the courtroom and it made internally upset.

All I heard was that a couple was getting a divorce because the wife wanted to go be a lesbian. I don't remember the name....sorry

Basically he said he heard (at the party?) that DD/CD was having marital issues because DD was going lesbian.

Am I the only person creeped out by this?

When I first heard of it (about 3 years ago), it really creeped me out. I think we have to be very careful about what we say and the tone that we use in forums. After 911, rules for obtaining information about computer and phone use became relaxed, so a search warrant was no longer needed to access that information.

People that post on forums while at work could lose their jobs, their reputations could be damaged ... all sorts of things can happen.

WEBSLEUTHS!!! OMG!!!! He did post here!!!!

Just like we thought he did!!!!!! We are, especially some of us (not to include myself, a mere lurker then but a suspicious-about-this-one lurker) pretty dayam good sleuths WRT "inside" and outside sleuthing. "You got to get up pretty early in the morning...." and all that. Hah! Nailed him -- he gave us good insights (!) and some interesting conversation... I won't name the stars of this "out," but you know who you are.... Kudos!
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member