State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am experiencing the strangest things on here this afternoon. Some of the posts seem to be disappearing, there was a new page 33 a moment ago with a post....and it disappeared. When I refreshed, it took me back to page 32 and there is no page 33 now. Some of the posts that were on page 31 are now on page 32.

Probably the mods deleting posts that are outside the TOS. With emotions this high and many of us posting while watching the video, easy for anyone to forget the rules or not realize that some post was out of bounds.

On that topic, did we any further guidance from the mods/management of how we should deal with the special cases of members of the WS community who also are witnesses or otherwise participants in this trial and several whose WS posts are part of the official trial record?

Probably the mods deleting posts that are outside the TOS. With emotions this high and many of us posting while watching the video, easy for anyone to forget the rules or not realize that some post was out of bounds.

On that topic, did we any further guidance from the mods/management of how we should deal with the special cases of members of the WS community who also are witnesses or otherwise participants in this trial and several whose WS posts are part of the official trial record?

I don't think we received any guidance.
Thank you for your nice reply, you are probably right.

Still working on it. It is hard to see, but it is there. If someone has Photoshop or something with a contrast tool to lighten the shadows, it will pop out. I have it zoomed @ 214% from what I pulled from WRAL. It is there.

Can you link the wral image please?

Maybe they didn't, but they were the ones who had custody of the computer when all of the strange things happened. There is evidence there was activity on that computer during those 27 hours. How else to explain it?

I don't know enough about computers to explain it. Since it was in LE's custody, it's on their back however it happened. We don't know that the file planted was the google map do we?

Again, I think your arrows are too low. What about that shadow above your arrows?

Not to be argumentative, but diamonds are faceted and reflect ambient light. A diamond should and would sparkle under all those bright lights present at HT.

The diamond pendent is not there.........

The quality of the HT surveillance video is craptastic. Good enough to catch shoplifters though, which is their purpose. But to prove delicate/fine jewelry is not being worn? Not so much.

Did you believe Det JY when he discerned sweat on the brow of BC while he was in the vestible of HT and the video was behind one of the glass doors? Or was that video also craptastic? That diamond wasn't that fine or delicate, it was quite substantial.

The ducks were never purported to be the murder weapon. You don't strangle someone with a duck. The theory was that the ducks were broken during the struggle in which Brad strangled Nancy. We now know that the prosecution had that wrong. I don't think that is a big blow to the case.

Brad's laptop being accessed through a Cisco VPN connection while in LE custody is a smoking gun. The number of people who could do that is limited to one person: Brad. Malware cannot make that connection. So yes, the laptop was tampered with...by the defendant. Why the defense allowed this in is beyond me...they just lost the case...IF the jury actually understands the evidence. I would love for ANYONE to explain to me how someone other than Brad could have done the tampering. I am really open to being corrected but I do not see it. I am not absolutely convinced he did it.

The small rounded lighter circle - zoom in there a little at a time. I'm leaning toward diamond pendant there. Just my attempt with no real image software. I at least hope the prosecution team has had an "expert" examine this video and screen shots.

The chain on her necklace wasn't that long to allow the diamond pendant part hang that far down on her chest.

Did you believe Det JY when he discerned sweat on the brow of BC while he was in the vestible of HT and the video was behind one of the glass doors? Or was that video also craptastic? That diamond wasn't that fine or delicate, it was quite substantial.

The necklace may be important in as much as it disputes testimony given by her friends...but let's face it...it really has nothing to do with the actual murder. There was no robbery motive...the necklace was not stolen...I don't see how it's that big a deal. I never based the case on the fact that she did not go running b/c she was not wearing the necklace...that's as silly as thinking the ducks are a smoking gun.

I don't think the testimony is being relayed quite correctly. I thought he said the computer was still connected to the Cisco VPN which makes sense. He also said their was access to the computer via the VPN which again makes sense backups and security checks would run routinely if it was attached to the VPN. My understanding was that he said because this happened there was spoilage of the evidence. That does not mean the same thing as saying the tampering came through the VPN.

AL was not present in the courtroom yesterday afternoon.

Yeah, (and please forgive this if it offends) and she's busily writing a new chapter named, "Those *advertiser censored***** ducks."

:blushing: :silenced: :angel:

I wonder how many of the jurors came to the same conclusion as you. Again, even the prosecutor didn't question this. Just you.

The prosecution would NOT question it until they had time and their own equipment to exam the image closely. As someone else pointed out, the picture the defense used on their own website to dispute the existence of the necklace, actually did have the necklace on it.

The chain on her necklace wasn't that long to allow the diamond pendant part hang that far down on her chest.

I'm not saying that's the necklace, but if you notice, NC was leaning forward slightly in the HT photo so the necklace would have hung lower than the other picture showed.

The ducks were never purported to be the murder weapon. You don't strangle someone with a duck. The theory was that the ducks were broken during the struggle in which Brad strangled Nancy. We now know that the prosecution had that wrong. I don't think that is a big blow to the case.

Brad's laptop being accessed through a Cisco VPN connection while in LE custody is a smoking gun. The number of people who could do that is limited to one person: Brad. Malware cannot make that connection. So yes, the laptop was tampered with...by the defendant. Why the defense allowed this in is beyond me...they just lost the case...IF the jury actually understands the evidence. I would love for ANYONE to explain to me how someone other than Brad could have done the tampering. I am really open to being corrected but I do not see it. I am not absolutely convinced he did it.

You are misstating the testimony. You should go back and watch the video because you are way off the mark.

When did the NC never takes off her necklace stories begin? After the autopsy was released?

This is what I don't get. LE was so inept that they didn't even know to turn off the computer, yet some people think they were intelligent enough to plant a file on it.

Who said they didn't know how to turn it off? I haven't seen that said anywhere on these boards. All I have seen, and said myself, based on testimony was that they left it on which did not follow protocol, and even the FBI agent was surprised when he heard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech