State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I spent many years working for the DoD and unless you have administor rights on a computer, you couldn't load software, updates, delete file histories, nuttin'...

It would seem cisco would have same rules. BC should not have had the credentials to wipe a hard drive.

This would only apply to his work laptop not the other 3 (4?) he had.

Possibly so. But again, this is April. I know the separation was happening, but they hadn't started true legal proceedings where he would need to hide snooping or other actions yet. I just fail to see how this request in April is relevant.

Is it possible, that the DA's office, with limited staff and someone said over 18k pages of discovery in this trial, was not fully prepared when the trial started? Remember the poster who said they "picked" certain judges for certain trials, because they had the rotation schedules? Maybe this judge came up, they were almost ready to go, but not quite, but they wanted Gessner for sure. The Cisco witness contacted in February? And this trial started a couple of weeks later? Maybe what he had to offer was not really know/understood when they started, along with several other witnesses who have seemingly been introduced out of order.

My take - opening statement brief, cause they truely didn't know what all they had. Smoking gun? They're still hoping to find one. Neighbors, et al? A stall technique, to give the staff more time to interview, review statements. Blanket subpoenas to CTA.

Why would Brad have to ask this witness then.

Beats me! Why would Brad have to ask a friend to show him how to bring up the call history on his phone? (i.e. 'press the big green button')

I think it all goes to his mindset and control issues..ALL this was post outing of his affair..so yes I do think it is relevant to his behavior prior to her going missing and death...No More no less..and of course doesnt PROVE murder..its just another BUILDING BLOCK of Circumstantial Evidence Picture of what happened and the fact no one else did this..and no one else had such a motive..and guess what?..no one had opportunity..Nothing more and nothing less..I really hate to say this ..There is NO VIDEO of his strangling Nancy..and THERE IS NO Video of Brad dumping Nancy..so guess the pros has to prove there is no other person BUT BRAD who could have done this..

This isn't a building block. It's more nonsense added by the prosecution. Now if they turn around and show that a disc was wiped from July 12th -> July 15th, then it would make sense. That would show when/where he requested software with this capability. But you act like wiping a hard drive is some uncommon event.

LOL, I don't even know what a MacBook is, so I can't side with you on this one. :truce:

I simply think Brad wanted to get rid of something. something more than selling an old computer. If he just wanted to be rid of it, he could take out the harddrive and physically destroy it. but he didn't want to do that. He wanted to make something disappear in a way no one would be the wiser.

Why physically destroy it? If you can completely wipe it, then it is available for use after re-cycling or selling. That's why they make software programs like this.

This isn't a building block. It's more nonsense added by the prosecution. Now if they turn around and show that a disc was wiped from July 12th -> July 15th, then it would make sense. That would show when/where he requested software with this capability. But you act like wiping a hard drive is some uncommon event.

You really don't like foundational witnesses, do you? :rocker:

Is it possible, that the DA's office, with limited staff and someone said over 18k pages of discovery in this trial, was not fully prepared when the trial started? Remember the poster who said they "picked" certain judges for certain trials, because they had the rotation schedules? Maybe this judge came up, they were almost ready to go, but not quite, but they wanted Gessner for sure. The Cisco witness contacted in February? And this trial started a couple of weeks later? Maybe what he had to offer was not real know/understood when they started, along with several other witnesses who have seemingly been introduced out of order.

My take - opening statement brief, cause the truely didn't know what all they had. Smoking gun? They're still hoping to find one. Neighbors, et al? A stall technique, to give the staff more time to interview, review statements. Blanket subpoenas to CTA.

I could totally see this. It does feel like they are stalling.

You really don't like foundational witnesses, do you? :rocker:

I really don't like 4 weeks of foundational witnesses in what was supposed to be a 6 week trial. I would really like to see the actual evidence they have linking him to the crime so I can get my numb @$$ of of this fence.

So what's the general concensus at this point ... is the case against Brad getting stronger? Are there any pieces of evidence that stand out as fairly clearly establishing Brad's involvement in the murder?

So what's the general concensus at this point ... is the case against Brad getting stronger? Are there any pieces of evidence that stand out as fairly clearly establishing Brad's involvement in the murder?

Nope.

Possibly so. But again, this is April. I know the separation was happening, but they hadn't started true legal proceedings where he would need to hide snooping or other actions yet. I just fail to see how this request in April is relevant.

Wasn't it April when he intercepted the first draft of the separation agreement from Nancy's lawyer, sent to Nancy's *private* email address? And it was also April when suddenly Nancy and the girls were no longer leaving after the 'Saddest Party Ever' plans and Diana Duncan's one way airplane ticket to Toronto?

Thanks ... I pretty much missed the last 6 days of testimony and wondered if the case was starting to come together.

I wish I had missed the last 6 days, but I'm gonna miss the next 3, thank God! Productivity in NC has fallen 3.6% over the last month.

Why would Brad have to ask this witness then.

He had to ask the fellow searcher how to find his call log or whatever on his cell phone. I am beginning to think Brad fits into that category of people who is perfectly stupid in some ways and smart in others. Or perhaps an excellent actor.They say there's only a fine line between insanity and genius. I think he crossed that line around 1am on 7/12/08.

I wish I had missed the last 6 days, but I'm gonna miss the next 3, thank God! Productivity in NC has fallen 3.6% over the last month.

BBM

I've thought about this many times...

So what are are saying is that Brad setting his remote Alpha lines, and programs with his name on them with separate IDs and different #'s and all mean absolutely nothing? When his claim is Nancy called him from home at 640AM that morning..Alllrighty then..All this is just another layer to that ...It all comes down to what was Brad capable of doing with these computers and phones that are at the heart of the case...IF proven Brad initiated that call Game over for Brad etal~~.so go ahead and discount it..No probs..Just saying:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14