State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sooo glad he isn't releasing the alternates...............i always hate that, i worry that something may happen and they are needed..........

however, he should sequester them daily in another jury room

OMG he's letting them watch the news???????????????????????

omg

And how would you feel if this were your sister and you thought he would walk out of court a free man after murdering your twin sister?

I agree, the question posed was along the lines of "if this was all they had on your brother how would you feeL?"...Brad has a brother and didn't bother showing up so I think there is an answer there.

i am sooo glad he isn't releasing the alternates...............i always hate that, i worry that something may happen and they are needed..........

omg

What I heard was the alternates are released. They can come to court during deliberations but they can't speak to the other jurors. They (the released alternates) can watch the news... not the jurors. That's what I understood anyway.

They are not going to do much of anything today if the limit is 5pm.

If he is found NG, their hell really begins when they have to give those children back to his murderous hands. God please forbid that happening!

I was actually thinking about this too. Me I would think you would like to leave the country, and not go to a place were your life has been all over the papers. That would mean the US and Canada are out of the picture.

Where could he go? Most likely he doesn't speak any other language than English that would leave the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. He is an expert and could certainly find a job. Would he really go without his children? If so, would someone really want the girls to be away from the family they have known for the past two years?

An interessting question.

I would be pissed that the prosecution did not it do it's job, by not addressing the two small and proveable (if the underlying assumptions are indeed correct) items I mentioned.

If you cannot prove those two items then BC is not the killer, or he is the killer and he did not do it alone. In either case justice has not been served....

There is very rarely a smoking gun. Circumstantial evidence is the sum of the parts. BUT, we have a TON of circumstantial, PLUS that Google search...what are the odds?

What I heard was the alternates are released. They can come to court during deliberations but they can't speak to the other juror. They (the released alternates) can watch the news... not the jurors. That's what I understood anyway.

the alternates are not released from service if they need them.............if they have to use them, then what?? they've watched the news!!

What if something were to happen to one of the the jurors between now and verdict?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
The Brad #CooperTrial is now in the jury's hands. Deliberations are underway.
2 minutes ago

I agree, the question posed was along the lines of "if this was all they had on your brother how would you feeL?"...Brad has a brother and didn't bother showing up so I think there is an answer there.

Is his brother, who doesn't even live in the country, supposed to take 2.5 months off work and expect to have a job when he returns?

verdict watch always makes me nervous........who's got chocolate?:crazy:

the alternates are not released from service if they need them.............if they have to use them, then what?? they've watched the news!!

Based on personal experience, alternates are released at the end of testimony, prior to deliberations. If they lose a juror after that point there is a mistrial.

omg

They are released from duty, but not released from the rules.
Once deliberations have begun, an alternate can not be used.
Once deliberations have begun, if a juror becomes can't continue, it's a mistrial.

What if something were to happen to one of the the jurors between now and verdict?

exactly!

oooo jury note already...........lists 4 things..........

don't want number 4 anymore

want calendar from 2008, witness list from each side, and evidence log

I was actually thinking about this too. Me I would think you would like to leave the country, and not go to a place were your life has been all over the papers. That would mean the US and Canada are out of the picture.

Where could he go? Most likely he doesn't speak any other language than English that would leave the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. He is an expert and could certainly find a job. Would he really go without his children? If so, would someone really want the girls to be away from the family they have known for the past two years?

An interessting question.

France working for Cisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members