State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, they didn't need to. Proof is now out that the Google maps search of Fielding Drive was a planted file. They accomplished everything without the Forensic Expert title. It took me a while to figure it out and I had to watch and listen carefully a second time, but there is no doubt the file was planted.

It was proven? Did I miss something? Yesterday's testimony showed that it may have been possible for the files to have been planted but I don't recall anything that showed that it was actually done.

I am so glad to hear about Nancy~~the victim...she was a very friendly and fun person....This witness is a friend of the Coopers, and just so happens to work for RIM (Research in Motion) yikes..IS Cary a "Silicon Valley" type area??

Think he is on the stand as more of an observer of Brad's behaviors.

The Research Triangle Park is the Silicon Valley of the East. Hundreds of various companies located there. I believe mostly tech type companies and pharmaceutcals.

It was proven? Did I miss something? Yesterday's testimony showed that it may have been possible for the files to have been planted but I don't recall anything that showed that it was actually done.

Yes! If you read my posts from last night, you will see that it HAD to be planted. It was a static file AND it was a .bmp file. Google Maps does not have .bmp files for searches. The cursor files are .cur. They had to get to this in a roundabout way, but there is no doubt.

In the end, they didn't need to. Proof is now out that the Google maps search of Fielding Drive was a planted file. They accomplished everything without the Forensic Expert title. It took me a while to figure it out and I had to watch and listen carefully a second time, but there is no doubt the file was planted.

I don't think I would call it proof. I think it is testimony.

He and wife knew about affair a couple months before Nancy knew.

Yes! If you read my posts from last night, you will see that it HAD to be planted. It was a static file AND it was a .bmp file. Google Maps does not have .bmp files for searches. The cursor files are .cur. They had to get to this in a roundabout way, but there is no doubt.

w did not seem all that certain about that. certainly no proof was shown

In your opinion, right?

I am so glad to hear about Nancy~~the victim...she was a very friendly and fun person....This witness is a friend of the Coopers, and just so happens to work for RIM (Research in Motion) yikes..IS Cary a "Silicon Valley" type area??

Think he is on the stand as more of an observer of Brad's behaviors.

Research triangle park is a hotbed of technology and bio tech and pharma companies. The state has done a great job of attracting those industries.

Cree strarted here. Biogen is here. Merck has major plants; novartis; gsk; bd; pfizer just to name a few.

You are overstating what was testified. There is no 'proof' that files were planted, rather, it was demonstrated how files could be planted.

So, why is this guy up there? Where is his wife who knows more than he does?

He knew about Brad taking away her access to money.

Nancy was ""done...done" with relationship with Brad.

You are overstating what was testified. There is no 'proof' that files were planted, rather, it was demonstrated how files could be planted.

That is incorrect. You can believe what you want but the document shown in court was of the cursor files from the Google Map search on 7/11 at 1:15. It showed STATIC files, meaning no cursor movements occurred - could not have been a zoom-in.

Then later, it was pointed out they were .bmp extensions and Google Maps did not use .bmp files in 2008. They used .cur.

There is no doubt. You have to wade through a lot of testimony to find this but it is 100% clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966