State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone could have tampered with the camera. Anyone at all...

Pretty convenient it happened on the same night that the door had a rock put in it (or twig?) and the same night Michelle Young was murdered while Jason Young was staying at the hotel. These coincidences are just too much to believe anyone at all.

For me the PT is doing very well in connecting the dots here!

I look at JY and feel creepy thinking how he is reliving whatever
happened in his mind. Plus someone had said, I don't know if
it was here, that people lying or uncomfortable blink more.

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes (no pun) intended, right
now and see what I could be looking forward to!!!:what:

Great pic at pic 33/34. You see the sign on the side door as well as how close the door is to the stairwell. Still looks like that today!

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9726260/

you can see the cameras are not high. the one shown on pic 33/34 you can see is just about door height. the one in the stairwell is just over the door. they are not way up in the air.

Thanks, I'll go with the testimony of the guy who actually worked there.

JMO

For me the PT is doing very well in connecting the dots here!

I look at JY and feel creepy thinking how he is reliving whatever
happened in his mind. Plus someone had said, I don't know if
it was here, that people lying or uncomfortable blink more.

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes (no pun) intended, right
now and see what I could be looking forward to!!!:what:

Or he could be dying to correct them! "Heck no that wasn't me at GC's gas station, I stopped at the one three exits further!"

They refer to his previous testimony as his 'statement' - can they not say 'previous testimony'?

HC: When asked about the HP shoes, JY said he was pretty sure MY gave them to Goodwill. The defense says they were pulled out of the closet. So which are we going to believe?

He also said he propped his door to his room. He didnt want to disturb the guest by sliding the keycard! moo

Yes, I believe he did do the propping of the door. I just don't understand leaving that door open all night with computer inside.

Yes, I believe he did do the propping of the door. I just don't understand leaving that door open all night with computer inside.

Do we know the computer was there all night? im not sure about that one havent heard! moo

The State is desperate for the jury to believe those side doors were unlocked at 6 AM. What they haven't explained is how did Young also avoid the security cameras covering all those doors but maybe they are hoping the jury is too stupid to connect the dots. Hicks was quite clear that only the front door was locked at night and unlocked at 6 AM. All others locked 24/7. The sign applies to the front door. A pathetic move on the PTs part but it doesn't surprise me.

JMO

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9726260/

Picture 33 & 34 clearly show this sign is on the side door! The front doors are clearly pictured in pictures 1-4. Now I'm done with this because the pictures of the hotel don't lie... not saying the clerk did, just saying this could be misheard, misstated, taken out of context, etc...

Ironically, HC used ML many times on cases when he worked for CCBI.

HC and BH didn't get the memo that today was the "Bring the Opposing Side's Arguments to Work Day."

HC: When asked about the HP shoes, JY said he was pretty sure MY gave them to Goodwill. The defense says they were pulled out of the closet. So which are we going to believe?

I LOVED that argument. Big OH SNAP! moment, courtesy of the pros!

do you really care about a lap top when you're murdering your wife and soon to come into about $4mm. JMO. Alibi, H*lllo yes you leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog