State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what a coincidence!

The very night JY allegedly fixes his hotel room door so he wouldn't need a key to reenter, thus no reenter evidence of his room when he was definitely seen after the first arrival entry to his hotel room,.............he allegedly used a twig to keep the exit door propped open, therefore it wasn't him who coincidentally propped the door open a while later with a rock, that was removed by a hotel employee when noticed in the early morning hours,

And that coincidentally someone unplugged the cameras in the hallway that coincidentally JY needed to reenter his hotel room. Then coincidentally someone AGAIN moved the camera's viewing by turning the camera, so AGAIN JY couldn't be seen leaving his hotel room in the morning.,..

And coincidentally MY was murdered on that SAME night.

And coincidentally, JY's clothes he wore in the hotel lobby, were NOT in his suitcase, his car, his anything, and JY had to coincidentally borrow a friends shoes, all, coincidentally on the night that an unknown assailant came to the Young home and brutally murdered MY and baby.

Then we are to believe that coincidentally the newspaper person who saw all the lights on at the Young home early the morning MY was murdered and that it was a coincidence a car matching JY's auto description was someone else,

And that the coincidence that the store clerk recognized JY as the person who cussed at her and threw $$ at her and left without getting his change, all within 45 minutes of the Young residence shortly after the time MY was to have been murdered, was wrong..........oh, and that coincidentally she's wrong also when she said the customer that fateful morning was driving a vehicle which coincidentally matched the defendants?

I guess I'm wrong then, when I come to the conclusion there's no way in heck could all of these COINCIDENCES just so happen on the very night MY is killed. I won't even take into consideration the computer searches of head trauma and strangulation, which was the two causes contributing to MY's COD.

Or the coincidence that JY was having a full blown affair with one of MY's alleged freinds...........

Or that coincidentally, out of three pregnancies MY had, the only surviving child, prior to birth, JY was insisting MY get an abortion....

So, although many LE say there's no coincidence when it comes to murder, yet in this case, the defense wants us to believe that there was how many coincidences in this particular case that come to a perfect storm and an innocent man is being accused of murder?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, let me see now,
fran

PS......Could I ask a show of hands, who of us, IF we were completely INNOCENT, would NOT talk to LE until compelled to after all those many months, and only because without the testimony, you'd be in prison for the rest of your life on something you didn't do?

You refused to testify in a court suit, with the possibility you'd loose custody of your only child?

You would withhold filing for a $1M life insurance policy award, because if you did you'd most likely have to appear in court if the insurance provider objected, because you were a POI in your spouses murder?

I mean, if you were innocent, would you really NOT be willing to talk?

This is hypothetical, fwiw, IF you were innocent. :)

Not to mention that there was no evidence of any other perp either. Where is the evidence that it was someone else and who had the motive?

I am clear on why he went out, why the emergency door when the exit door was right beside it? Does NOT make sense to me. The emergency door would require a key to get back in with if the twig did not hold. Easier to explain to clerk if the exit door did not hold and were to close then to explain the same with the emergency door. Shaking head..

He said he went out the emergency door because there was " nothing in reach" to prop the glass door....from his testimony.

Truth is......, it was because that grey steel door would probably remain propped with no traffic and the camera showing reentry was disabled.

Thank you, I just turned it on to hear Beth K. :)

I don't know why I can't get audio on WRAL, no problems with other links just that one site. Bugs me to no end, because they have the replays up. I may have to breakdown and beg my son to see what I am doing wrong.
Don't be ashame, those sons can be very smart. LOL.. I can be very helpless when it comes to my three.:innocent:

He said he went out the emergency door because there was " nothing in reach" to prop the glass door....from his testimony.

Truth is......, it was because that door would probably remain propped with no traffic and the camera showing reentry was disabled.

this was because he said he didn't have his key card? how did he get back into his room then, if he told that part of the fairy tale? :waitasec:

I wonder what the juror overheard. Strong chance they were discussing the trial. I wonder also why a juror would not turn around and walk out when seeing the victims mother and sister in a bathroom.. Not good...

These kinds of false allegations really get tiresome. Jurors are given all kinds of warnings by the judge.

I was in the exact same bathroom last Fri when MF and LF and some jurors were also in there. Had to wait in line for an open stall. Busy time during breaks. LF was standing directly in front of me.

First, there is a hand blower on the wall near where you have to stand to wait your turn, that is so loud it sounds like a jet engine. You cannot hear anything, and that thing is constantly going because there are no paper towels to dry one's hands. Second, no one said anything while I was in there. Everyone just did their business, washed their hands, dried their hands, and left. People didn't even look at each other during the time I was there, let alone talk.

So to answer your question of what jurors overheard? Sounds of toilets flushing, water running, a jet-engine hand dryer.

Not to mention that there was no evidence of any other perp either. Where is the evidence that it was someone else and who had the motive?

Nowhere.
All they have is MF and that argument is pathetic

this was because he said he didn't have his key card? how did he get back into his room then, if he told that part of the fairy tale? :waitasec:

said he propped that door too...twice

Thank you, I just turned it on to hear Beth K. :)

I don't know why I can't get audio on WRAL, no problems with other links just that one site. Bugs me to no end, because they have the replays up. I may have to breakdown and beg my son to see what I am doing wrong.

Most likely is your left audio channel is not working. Have you tried using a pair of headphones plugged directly into the computer?

Another thing to check is that the balance settings in your volume control are all in the middle. You can see the balance settings by double-clicking on the speaker icon. (this is assuming you are using a PC)

said he propped that door too...twice

wow! he props open his room and leaves and goes downstairs and outside to go smoke?? nobody does that. you put your stuff in your room and then go outside while the door is open? :-D

and then because you left your key in the room when you propped it open you have to prop open another door?

i love it! that's also around the time he cut his cell phone off til the next morning; i'd still love to know if that was the only night in a 30 day period he did that. i would bet so.

I would not be willing to talk if I was a POI in the case. That is just common sense. Just about any lawyer will tell you the less you say the better.

I would as long as my attorney was with me.

Most likely is your left audio channel is not working. Have you tried using a pair of headphones plugged directly into the computer?

LOL I wouldn't even know how if I had headphones! This is why my son rolls his eyes so much at me and this old machine. I am not allowed to touch his new laptop. He is an IT and I am his worst nightmare. :what:

Thanks for the advice. :) I will ask him tonight after he gets off work. It would be nice to see the testimony replayed in case I missed something.

Jurors encounter parties and witnesses to a case. It just happens, and it happens a lot. Almost all the time nothing comes of it; frequently it's not even mentioned. They all have to go to the same building, so it's just the way it is.

That's one reason lawyers impress upon their clients, and witnesses, that you are testifying all the time, not just when you are on the stand - you never know who is seeing you when.

I would not be willing to talk if I was a POI in the case. That is just common sense. Just about any lawyer will tell you the less you say the better.

The problem I have with him not talking to LE is that he was not named a POI before he refused to talk. The very afternoon she was found murdered, he refused to talk to LE and it just continued from there.

Who calls an attorney seeking advice and representation while driving home after finding out their wife has been murdered?

That just screams to me as very odd and bizarre behavior from someone with nothing to hide.

Know who first considered JY a POI or suspect in this case?

JY himself.

I would as long as my attorney was with me.

You could even have your attorney do it for you. But, it's within his rights to say nothing. However, people FREQUENTLY talk to the police with their attorneys present, in formal or informal settings. And VERY FREQUENTLY their lawyers talk to law enforcement. He's not guilty because he didn't, of course, but it still is reflective of his disregard of his wife, who had been brutally murdered, but whom he had - laughably - been worried about discovering an e-bay purse purchase. :twocents:

However, given he is guilty is sin, he did the right thing for himself which in the end is the only person who matters to him.

The problem I have with him not talking to LE is that he was not named a POI before he refused to talk. The very afternoon she was found murdered, he refused to talk to LE and it just continued from there.

Who calls an attorney seeking advice and representation while driving home after finding out their wife has been murdered?

That just screams to me as very odd and bizarre behavior from someone with nothing to hide.

The spouse is always a POI whether spoken or not. A smart man or woman gets an attorney as soon as the crime occurs. An even smarter man listens to their advice. I believe he was advised to get an attorney by friends. I can't fault him there.

Getting an attorney is not problematic and is, in fact, a smart thing to do. I've said this before. I would do just that to make sure my rights were protected. And once I did that I would answer questions if I could.

However, if I had killed my spouse and was worried about being caught.... I would do just as JY did.

Jurors encounter parties and witnesses to a case. It just happens, and it happens a lot. Almost all the time nothing comes of it; frequently it's not even mentioned. They all have to go to the same building, so it's just the way it is.

That's one reason lawyers impress upon their clients, and witnesses, that you are testifying all the time, not just when you are on the stand - you never know who is seeing you when.

You make an excellent point. Beth Karras was simply answering a question as to where JLY goes during lunch,whether he is free to leave the courthouse. She mentioned that because the jury is not sequestered in this case, it's possible for witnesses, jurors and attorneys to all be in the same restaurant at the same time, and then as an aside she mentioned the group in the ladies' room. At no time did she say anything inappropriate happened, simply that it's close quarters around the courthouse. This wasn't breaking news of juror misconduct. She was just explaining to the national audience how things are done here in NC. Yet by the end of the day we'll be seeing rumors that LF and MeF cornered the juror in the restroom and threatened her to vote Guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney