State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a typical abuser.... Nice of him to drop in anniv card while doing his mistress... jerk

what a ******! "I hand wrote you a card postmarked on 10/7 and gave you over $25 in Starbucks cards..."

OMG, he was in Orlando boffing her friend on the anniversary. And $25 in Starbucks cards? How THOUGHTFUL! What a guy.

He is so manipulative. This is soooooooo abusive. Turning everything all around on Michelle... He's despicable.

Wow...her mom told about the pregnancy and sex of the baby when Michelle told her not to say anything.

Its sad that u have to email ur spouse to talk about ur problems.

It sounds like Michelle was very dependent on her mom. Any thoughts on why that would be?

I get the "overbearing" mother in law issue (I have one), but come on. He's just a jerk about it.

It sounds like Michelle was very dependent on her mom. Any thoughts on why that would be?

Because she couldn't count on her husband, who was too selfish, too demeaning, too busy, too immature, too lacking in any attribute that equates to a good husband or friend.

Maybe it's the only place she received unconditional love. Her husband sucked the life out of her slowly (literally too) and she received love from her mother.

See, this is the kind of stuff you got to know going into the relationship/marriage. If you find out the potential mother in law is just always around, going to be a problem, then don't get involved. Once you get married, you bought into the package deal (yes, the in laws are a package deal).

When they say your 'marrying into the family', it's not a lie.

Because her husband was useless? IDK, really.

Could be but it sounds like she was a major problem in the marriage? He could be full of poo about all of this though and just looking for excuses (mental abuse)?

See, this is the kind of stuff you got to know going into the relationship/marriage. If you find out the potential mother in law is just always around, going to be a problem, then don't get involved. Once you get married, you bought into the package deal (yes, the in laws are a package deal).

Not always though. My mother in law only became fanatical after kids were born.

I want to hug her...and tell her she's 100% right!!! He's manipulating her and he's the one who is MENTALLY UNBALANCED!!!! He needs the therapy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member