State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the defense team objected very little during M.F's testimony. This allowed the testimony to flow smoothly and quickly. I think there had been at least 3 tantrums and several kittens born at this point in that last trial.

No kidding. kurtz would have been peeing his pants. :maddening:

I hope the ADA closes his laptop before they get to photos of her body, considering her family is sitting right there. :(

Earlier, I saw our man HC bend down, smile & say something to LF -- he may try to be present to also let her know when the "bad stuff" is coming up -- the pictures, the autopsy & ME testimony, etc.

I think that is more the case when there is ONE income in the family. We always had a lot more insurance on my husband when our children were small, then we did on me. I was a SAHM, didn't earn any income. Were I to die, husband would still have his own income, in the same amount as always. I would think in a two income family, 5 times *each* would be sufficient IMO. After all, Jason would still have *his* income.

I follow Dave Ramsey's principals. My wife is a SAHM. I have 500K on her. If she were to die, I would have to hire someone to do the stuff she does (with the kids). Ramesy's principals are 10x each persons income. His reasoning is that at 10x, you can use invest it and replace their income with the earnings from that money.

Taking Dr Clark out of order this afternoon. Is he the sex therapist?

Jason 12:14 He screwed up leaving print out in sight.

Jason 1:37 calling back for update. Called Mom, she'll call.

Not normal for Jason to call Meredith on cell phone.

Found out in that message Jason was going to his parents.

Me, Immediately after. I doubt she knew before, but then I'm not up to date on ALL of the Young family's *doings* either.

I'm shocked that you guys think he told his mom. Why do you guys think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95