Statement Analysis & Related Info

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it an alibi or just an attempt to show what was happening? People are not always in full control when they call 911 in an emergency.
I see your point, Gaia713; But when TRENDS or NORMS, or PATTERNS, etc are observed, more times than not... certain things indicate deception.

It is not "proof;" it is a tool indicating a likelihood based on norms of examined cases with known outcomes.

I guess I cant get past the 911 call ... the call by Misty, the first thing she sez is "Hi".

I am no expert by any means, but the "Hi" greeting or whatever you wanna call it, sounds to me like she was in control ... JMHO

I want to add for clarification, the audio sounds like she sez "Ummm", I thought I read the transcript that states she sez "Hi." I could be wrong!

Here it is: Read The 911 Transcript: Part 1
http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/200...pt_part_1.html

I wonder if she has ever had to call 911 before. I did the first time at 13 when my father was dying and too many times since (I am old now) but it can be a little intimidating. Maybe she didn't know what to expect.

Hmmm. So I have to say this thread has been really interesting to say the least, and after reading some of the articles, I have to say I am changing my mind about MC.

I am specifically disturbed by the 911 call analysis, and how many indicators there are in the call that MC made. I have always thought that they were telling the truth for the most part, but now I really question that. These articles are from people who are trained in criminal behavior, so I am going on the assumption that they know better than I do.

I still think that most of this stuff applies more to MC than to RC though, so I am on the fence about him.

(OT) I am also starting to think that given the length of time that has past, it is less likely that a stranger took her or I think more tips would be coming in, not less. I think at this point that the PD should go back and start analyzing some of these statements, (if they haven't already), because unfortunately, I am starting to think something happened to Haleigh. :eek:

SFC,
I still can't get over RC's behavior in the GVS interview. What do you see after reading the info on this thread?

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=3567692&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Misty acts like a puppet/child. She looks barely 12. One thing about young girls of her age....they take notice to what people are wearing, they are good with details of appearances, etc.....much better than adults. She doesn’t lack these skills, In fact that is most likely one of her best skills. She should have good recall on exactly what Haleigh was wearing and how she was acting.

I suggest that the mattress was in front of the TV and NOT where they showed us on the tape. That place was bare bones and stripped and cleaned as much as possible for the media. Furniture and beds were moved. IRRC, NT cleaned and arranged. Misty doesn't know the difference between 3 inches and 4 feet away...? not buying that one! How does RC get to know all the details when as he always says, "I was at work". MC appears drugged on the tape. Now, Ron….instead of being VERY angry with Misty, that would be normal…he looked relaxed and focused and was helping MC get through the interview with the least amount of damage. They talk about the door again. Let's face it folks, if the door was as tough as he said and "absolutely" locked as he said, then no stranger came through that door....

Misty is lying about the door, the bed, the time and possible the place. Ron insists Haleigh was stolen. He doesn't scream out for Haleigh. He is not outside knocking on doors and asking neighbors if they heard anything or saw a strange car.

If a stranger or anyone entered the BR to abduct Haleigh as they claim, he would have had to really stoop down(the mattress is on the floor) and his posterior/back would have been on or near Misty's bed. Haleigh would have made a commotion to be lifted up from the floor and MC would likely be disturbed by the noise.

Both of them and the media keep leading us to the back door. Why couldn't the person have entered the front door? Neither of these two have even suggested it...odd! It is as if the script says.....a stranger "stole" Haleigh because the back door was open....had to be...according to them and they are sticking with it.

He uses the words, "I was at work" ....waaaaaaaay to frequently. From the first words out of his mouth to 911 to every media outlet....sounds like he is trying to divert any attention away from him right off the bat. MC uses the words always, "I put her to bed at 8:00pm (because that is her bedtime and she has school) ad nauseum....as if Haleigh went to school regularly...LOL. If MC put her to bed, why doesn't she recall what she was wearing? If she put her to bed and the bed was wet, why was she put to bed in the wet bed. It would be logical to put her in the big bed till the other was cleaned. This entire day needs to be revisited.

The story they are telling us can not be true. No stranger came through the back door and stole his child while JR and Misty were in the bed….didn’t happen.

I think Misti gives out signals in interviews with her appearance and speech. She has talked gangsta style when defending herself and that hairdo she had when on Good Morning America was something else. If Misti wants to be with Ron, who doesn't speak that way or look like a different culture, why is she talking and looking like she's with a different type guy altogether, someone like WBG.......

...snipped...
He uses the words, "I was at work" ....waaaaaaaay to frequently. From the first words out of his mouth to 911 to every media outlet....sounds like he is trying to divert any attention away from him right off the bat.

The story they are telling us can not be true. No stranger came through the back door and stole his child while JR and Misty were in the bed….didn’t happen.

Makes me wonder if something maybe happened before he went to work, and the timeline they are giving us is one that conveniently provides him an alibi of work, and Misty an alibi of supposedly sleeping...hmmm

I think Misti gives out signals in interviews with her appearance and speech. She has talked gangsta style when defending herself and that hairdo she had when on Good Morning America was something else. If Misti wants to be with Ron, who doesn't speak that way or look like a different culture, why is she talking and looking like she's with a different type guy altogether, someone like WBG.......

I find myself wondering what you mean, like what exactly did she say that was "gangsta?" Also, how do we know that Ron does not have a similar dialect/way of speaking or similar mannerisms when he is not in front of the camera?

Hi Charla,

I have been harping about that timeline forever and a day....lol

No reporter asks, "What time did you leave the house, Ron?"
No reporter asks, "What are your regular working hours, Ron?"

He told a pastor at a vigil that he worked his 8 hr shift, came home and found his daughter gone. If he worked an 8 hr shift, he would be home at 12:00/1230am.

He could have been at work.....but what hours? What was he and MC doing all weekend?....no information. We heard about a gun and a fight occurring either that day or day before. Look at his knuckles in the very first video where he is holding the PIC......all knuckles of entire fist on right hand are cut or braised.....that was some fight!

RC has extremely poor judgment and is very impulsive. Who knows what this guy is really like? He carries a 9mm Berreta...hmmmmm
Does he deal drugs? Does he make drugs? Does MC deal or deliver drugs or something else? It is all a blank and I would like to have it filled in because I am convinced it has to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

Hi Charla,

I have been harping about that timeline forever and a day....lol

No reporter asks, "What time did you leave the house, Ron?"
No reporter asks, "What are your regular working hours, Ron?"

He told a pastor at a vigil that he worked his 8 hr shift, came home and found his daughter gone. If he worked an 8 hr shift, he would be home at 12:00/1230am.

He could have been at work.....but what hours? What was he and MC doing all weekend?....no information. We heard about a gun and a fight occurring either that day or day before. Look at his knuckles in the very first video where he is holding the PIC......all knuckles of entire fist on right hand are cut or braised.....that was some fight!

RC has extremely poor judgment and is very impulsive. Who knows what this guy is really like?

I am sure LE has the timeline, I just wish they would tell us!!! LE has probably analyzed cell phone records to get what towers RC may have been hitting, etc. This situation seems too improbable, which leads me to believe it did not happen the way MC/RCsays it did.

There is one way to sleuth this case...if we could talk to someone at HR at RC's employment and ask what the regular shifts are for crane or forklift operators and see if it is 4 to 12 etc. ...and do they have regular 12 hr shifts, also, is there much overtime.

Since we have no facts, that is all I can think we can do to obtain any info. Everything else is speculation. LE has not cleared either of them so that tells us their stories do not add up. You are correct.

I still don't buy MC doing anything to hurt Haleigh. Or Ron.

The information on 911 calls is very interesting.

I've called 911 and said "Hi", or "Yes", when the operator answered. I wasn't calling in a homicide, but neither were Ron and MC.

There is one way to sleuth this case...if we could talk to someone at HR at RC's employment and ask what the regular shifts are for crane or forklift operators and see if it is 4 to 12 etc. ...and do they have regular 12 hr shifts, also, is there much overtime.

Since we have no facts, that is all I can think we can do to obtain any info. Everything else is speculation. LE has not cleared either of them so that tells us their stories do not add up. You are correct.

:thumb:Whisperer - you just said it ALL~~~~

If only someone would say what hours Ronald Cummings was at work!!!!

No one will. No one!!! Hinky!!!

I guess I cant get past the 911 call ... the call by Misty, the first thing she sez is "Hi".

I am no expert by any means, but the "Hi" greeting or whatever you wanna call it, sounds to me like she was in control ... JMHO

I want to add for clarification, the audio sounds like she sez "Ummm", I thought I read the transcript that states she sez "Hi." I could be wrong!

Here it is: Read The 911 Transcript: Part 1
http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/200...pt_part_1.html
I have trouble getting past the 911 call as well, it reminds me of another, 911 call, in Florida, where the person responsible for the crime didn't want to initiate the call for help either.

I agree with Whisperer. The way Ron and Misty always repeat the same robotic phrases is *off*:

"I don't know, I was at work", "I was asleep", and "That's all I know" -- cop outs

"I put her to bed at 8 because she has school" -- ya see, Misty's such a responsible lil mommy!

"My daughter was a well mannered child, very well behaved" -- As if he's trying to convince us Haleigh was such a good little girl, he'd neeever need to lose his temper with her or go overboard with the discipline. Then he goes on to tell us how DCF told him the appropriate way to discipline.... so apparently it's been an issue. Something's stinky with that. imo

Then there's Misty's constant babble of all the blanket washing.... "blankets, blankets, BLANKETS!!!"

And what's up with all her eye closing at the beginning? Seems really odd to say the least.

I find myself wondering what you mean, like what exactly did she say that was "gangsta?" Also, how do we know that Ron does not have a similar dialect/way of speaking or similar mannerisms when he is not in front of the camera?
JMO, but..... I think Ron probably thinks he's Eminem or something. :crazy:

I have very little right this minute that I could effectively add to this thread other than an exuberant "WELL DONE!!!"

:thumb:Whisperer - you just said it ALL~~~~

If only someone would say what hours Ronald Cummings was at work!!!!

No one will. No one!!! Hinky!!!
Maybe they're lulling MC and RC into complacency--the better to eventually elicit information they need to charge and convict.

In the GVS interview here;

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=3567692&referralPlaylistId=playlist

I noted that GVS has asked MC "What is Haleigh like?" and at 7:46 RC turns to MC, places his hand over his microphone and says "look at the camera" :waitasec: she responds "I am".

Why is he stage directing?
This made the hair on my neck stand up. He is a scary man.

Below is a link to the police report. Scroll down to "Additional Info" and see the 3rd paragraph where Misty tells the officer that:

....she got up to get a drink

...noticed Haleigh was gone,

...went to look for Haleigh and then noticed the door was open.

How many versions are there now?

Police Report Link

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Probably mentioned somewhere else, but the police report has Haleigh listed as a Male.

Has Crystal's age as 19 (DOB 8/30/89)

No foul play suspected is a notation on one of the pages.

Teresa Neves appeared on the scene after the officer had talked to Ron and after he had talked to Misty. In her statement to the media, she makes it seem as though she flew through space to get there by 3:30.

I had put this in the rumor thread b/c Ron's interviewing issues were being discused there, but I'm pasting it here.

Anyway, Dr. Paul Ekman is an expert in deception detection among other things and found 50 people who have this really nearly perfect ability to spot liars. They are the sort of Mozarts of lie detection. :) Anyway below is what one had to say about Ron's way of answering questions since the conversation here was going in that direction. In the meantime I will look for the correspnding video clip.

Thoughts on Ronald Cummings on Nancy Grace

"What is so fascinating about this appearance is that Ronald Cummings isn't on the defensive like he usually is. He is fine with everyone tightening the reins on Misty, and ironically, that doesn't seem to bother him at all. His posture is relaxed, and his hands are splayed in front of him in a calm manner.

But what is even more interesting is that you would expect Cummings of all people, here to be the most perplexed, mad and concerned about Misty's inconsistencies, if he is innocent and uninvolved, but he isn't!

Cummings, like everyone else, should want to know why there are inconsistencies. He should be all over them like a wet blanket, so he can get to the truth, but he isn't. Instead, he marries Misty and acts like it isn't his concern or worry that she is inconsistent. This behavior does not support honesty. Is that because he already knows the answers?

Throughout the interview, Cummings is feeling positive emotions. He almost has a "glow" about him. I can't quite put my fingers on it, but it is palpable. He is on the edge, at times, of breaking into a smile. He clearly tries several times to hold it back.

I captured this image below when he said "no" at one point.

ronald+positive+emotions.jpg

You try saying "no" when you are serious. Your lips don't curl up like this (see above). He is saying no and smiling very faintly at the same time. To move your lips upward like this when you feel serious and say no is very awkward to do, unless you are feeling a positive emotion.

Nancy Grace starts out by asking Cummings what Misty originally told him regarding their sleeping arrangements that night with respect to Haleigh. Notice how Ronald does what is considered a "false start"? Cummings starts talking, then stops and changes his direction.

Cummings says, "She told me that she was sleeping in the beh..., um, her and junior were sleeping in my queen size bed and that she was sleeping in the tot bed beside her..."This is quite telling. I suspect he was going to said "bed" above, but stopped mid-sentence.

Was he going to say that she was sleeping in the bed with Junior and Haleigh? When Cummings says the words"beside her," he makes an expression of doubt with his lips and squints his eyes. He pulls his lips up on one side, like when some people say, "I don't know."

He continues with more expressions of doubt when he says, "...three or four feet beside her, or whatever." He squints his eyes like he is trying to recollect this, and his lips move to the opposite side this time, which is unusual for this type of memory, which should be concrete because he has talked about it so many times, if he is telling the truth.

Grace asked how everything got so mis-communicated about where Haleigh slept, and when Cummings replies, the very first few words he says, he has the slightest smirk on his face, "Ms. Nancy, I have no, no answer for you. I don't know how it was mis-communicated."

Grace goes on to ask if Misty told the police that Haleigh was in a separate bed, to which Cummings replies, "I wasn't there when she was questioned by police, Ms. Nancy." At the end of that comment, you can clearly see a grin on his face. It's subtle but definitely there.

Grace than asks why Misty didn't call the police immediately when she realized Haleigh was missing. Notice Cummings doesn't answer the question, and Grace never calls him on it! Instead, he just goes into what I could call a rote speech about the events of that night. He repeats what he has repeated a thousand times.

Also, notice how Cummings' voice inflection changes? All the inflection in his voice disappears, and he talks as if he is drone, just recollecting data. He has no emotions whatsoever.

Why doesn't Cummings feel any emotions about that devastating night? He should feel tremendous pain and anguish when thinking about the realization that his daughter is missing, or at least feeling fear, or worry he experienced that night, but he doesn't.

It's a huge red flag.

He also gets nervous, and starts wiggling in his leg again. Why is he nervous when he talks about this?

Notice he feels nervousness, but he does not feel any emotions when it comes to his daughter?
That's a huge red flag.

Do you also notice how Cummings said he turned the house upside down, and then told Misty to call 911? Why didn't he ever look outside? Isn't that odd? Misty said the front door was propped wide open. Why wouldn't he start canvassing the neighborhood while Misty called police? It's just another inconsistency in his story.

Clearly, what we should be seeing in Cummings, such as serious questions for Misty, if he is truly uninvolved in Haleigh's disappearance, are not present, and worse, he is showing signs of positive emotions, which absolutely make no sense whatsoever."

Probably mentioned somewhere else, but the police report has Haleigh listed as a Male.

Has Crystal's age as 19 (DOB 8/30/89)

No foul play suspected is a notation on one of the pages.

Teresa Neves appeared on the scene after the officer had talked to Ron and after he had talked to Misty. In her statement to the media, she makes it seem as though she flew through space to get there by 3:30.

Correction, after the officer attempted to talk to Ron. He was too emotional to answer any questions. ie he continued his ranting threatening manner, so the officer was unable to get any information from just like the 911 dispatch operator. Ask him a question and he comes back with "I don't *advertiser censored**ing know, I was at work!" or "I don't *advertiser censored**ing" care, just find her!" to simple questions like what was she wearing, and when is her birthday.

He continues to give little to no information. He is evasive, denying anything and everything, and his pleas for his daughter sound practiced and ungenuine. imo...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back