Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just when I think I have heard it all from CA, she keeps going. I have never seen a person so ungrateful.

I can't believe her. I really can't. Tim is out there, trying his best to find her granddaughter. Why is she mad at HIM??? He isn't the one who killed her grandchild!

:clap: My thoughts EXACTLY!!

Can this story or people in this story get ANY stranger?????? OMG this poor poor child!!! WTF did she have to live with day in and day out? She might just be better off,.. I hate to say that but oh my goodness!

I think the attitude of the family goes a whole lot deeper than denial about Caylee.

At this point Cindy should just go back to work. She isn't doing anything.

When I look at Tim Miller's face, I see a face etched in profound, unendurable grief and so flowing with quiet dignity, bottomless resolve, and a burning determination to take his pain and use it to ease the agony of others, who are faced with the nightmare of having a missing child. This man is completely selfless, a beautifully honorable human being who has become a hero in his quest to turn his own, personal tragedy into hope for someone else. I am so sorry that he has been criticized by the very people to whom he has devoted his life's work to help. Publicity? Give me a break. This man does not profit from what he does. He lives every single day with the loss of his child and the horror of countless others going through the very same thing. What a shame that anyone should say such a thing about this absolute inspiration of a man.

Sorry....just catching up on posts and going ons....but you said it best so far!

1. I come from a small country in Europe. Even I knew about Equusearch and Tim Miller from his efforts to locate Holloway in Aruba. And at the time I wasn't reading here the developments but on CNN. Tim does not need the kind of publicity Cindy is suggesting. He has all the publicity AND ABOVE ALL THE RESPECT of the public, victim's families, and LE for what he is doing.

2. Tim is not a singer or an actor. His publicity comes from walking in dirty and muddy areas, brushing through forests and disgusting areas, and putting himself and his co-workers through a very emotionally abusive process of searching and discovering people who have been murdered under difficult conditions. When did Cindy or anyone in her family every done anything other for themselves?

3. Cindy IS a controlling person. She wanted to USE Tim Miller, not the other way around. She wanted to use them to highlight her defense of Caylee being alive. She wanted them to go there and play in her ''movie''. She wanted them to donate time and money to support the unsupportable. But Tim is there for the baby and he is collaborating with the right person: THE LE.

4. Cindy decided she will cross the line from being a victim - the grandmother of the missing child - to being a defender for the POI. It is her choice but she gets no more sympathy or understanding anymore because this is NOT about denial or grief. It is about not finding the body. Simple as that. Grandmother knows what happens to Caylee because she has seen the same evidence we have all seen and probably even more.

5. The ungrateful behavior and the sense of entitlement and narcissism Cindy exhibits are traits she shares with Casey. Tim Miller is not on holidays in FL enjoying the sun and having margaritas on the beach. He is away from his family, doing the most gruesome job there is in this world, searching after that baby. WHAT HAS CINDY DONE BESIDE MAKING CALLS AND DESIGNING STATIONARY FOR CAYLEE?

6. Please remember this: Tim Miller said last night that they are looking on a 3 mile radius area and they are pretty confident Caylee is in that area. That is a pretty small area actually to cover and all my hopes are with him to locate baby Caylee. This world is an ugly one but we have people like Tim Miller to step in and work for the rights of little innocent victim Caylee. Those people did not deserve that baby.

7. Thank you, thank you Tim Miller for what you are doing, because unfortunately little Caylee has only you and LE now to work for Caylee's best interests and NOBODY'S ELSES. Cindy should not be given air-time anymore since she is not behaving like a victim but as an advocator for the POI. Time to shed the light on those who are genuinely working to find the baby.

My feelings exactly. You have expressed yourself, as always, with eloquence and clarity. I always look forward to reading your intelligent and comprehensive writings.

I'm wondering how CA is going to feel when Caylee's body is found by TM. Will she offer an apology or remain in her current state of denial?

She is impossible to please and doesn't appreciate a thing. I feel bad for those who are truly doing everything they can to find this child. I hope they know we here at WS appreciate them and their hard work.

Game THeory - you rock and you said it all well! WOW>

I'm wondering how CA is going to feel when Caylee's body is found by TM. Will she offer an apology or remain in her current state of denial?

Some people do not have it in them to say I am sorry, or I was wrong.

Oh, PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHLEASE! Why is the media giving this woman airtime?

No kidding. This has been bugging me for so long. There are so many families of the missing who would just love to have a few minutes of national air time, a few minutes on NG or GVS. And NG has pretty much been about this case since it broke - I have always thought there was more to Cindy's involvement and I can't help but wonder if she is doing all this to obstruct things and if so when are will she be charged.

I have been out of town this past week and am trying to catch up. But, her comments about the Padillas and Tim Miller are just too far over the top.

I agree with what many have said, she can't handle not being in control.

It is funny to me the number of people who, just a week ago, were saying how sympathetic everyone should be for Cindy and her postion, that none of us knew what she was going through. Those people are strangely silent today.

I have tremendous compassion for Caylee, and I desperately want her found. But the rest of her family? Not wasting my effort. Every time I think Cindy has placed the nail in her own proverbial coffin, she seems to get support from somewhere. Perhaps this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for her "supporters."

Support TES. Find Caylee.

Hey, I was one of 'those people'. I did feel sorry for Cindy, and I felt that people were being too harsh on her. When she pulled her cr*p the other day, telling Tim she had a credible tip in Dallas just to try to get the search by the airport stopped, I realized how wrong I was, and I admitted it. I felt the way I did because up to that point I saw a woman desperately grasping at straws to deny her granddaughter was dead. What she pulled with the so-called tip to me was inexcusable.
And BTW, I don't see anything wrong with trying to extend compassion to someone in a situation like this. I changed my mind, and I'm sure several others have over the last few days. Some haven't, and more power to them, I just assume they have kinder hearts than I.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back