Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe LP is actually offering to bail her butt out again! She should just rot where she is. Does anyone know if she's still in gen pop?

As far as TES goes, she should be ashamed of herself. I feel so bad for Tim who is just trying to help. The marjority of the world believes that poor Caylee is no longer with us and the evidence points to just that. Tim is doing the right thing by trying to bring Caylee home for a proper burial.

I can't believe at one point I actually felt sympathy for this woman!

Tim is a stand up guy--he's doing this for Caylee. I think it's great that Cindy keeps running her mouth. She just keeps demonstrating more and more of how bizarre and outrageous she is which has even seemed to convince her earlier supporters that she is truly insane. I think it's making it even more apparent to people to go out and find Caylee to put this whole thing to rest.

This is why she gets so many protesters.

AMEN!!!!!!

Cindy = :loser:

With statements like this, she's antigonzing the haters ... I have no compassion or sympathy for this female ... I can't even bring myself to call her a woman OR a lady ... :furious:

Plus I think the search teams are getting closer and closer to finding Caylee and I think Cindy does not want that because then it means she has to accept Caylee being dead.

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

More than ever, I am concerned that Cindy has played a significantly criminal role in the disappearance of Caylee. Everything she says and does is aimed at confusing and confounding the investigation. Just how deep her complicity is needs to be fully determined.

Ive said it time and time again,......STOP talking to these people --- they live in front of the camera.....Enough is Enough! Enough lies! Enough publicity!

Its about CAYLEE --- and Only Caylee --- and obviously noone in her family has any intentions of helping Caylee ----Media needs to walk away and refuse interviews with these nut jobs!

just when you think you have SEEN and HEARD it ALL

another dooosey statement that is out of left field

someone is a :liar::liar::liar::liar:and it aint just casey
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a... (insert APPROPRIATE word of your choice, that usually comes in 4 to 5 letters and has to be censored with things like ascii characters)

I loathe this woman... I really, really, REALLY do... I've had enough of her mouth.

Plus I think the search teams are getting closer and closer to finding Caylee and I think Cindy does not want that because then it means she has to accept Caylee being dead.

and when Caylee's body is found she will lay blame on the general public & not once blame her hootchie momma daughter.

I am so angry right now I could spit nails.

Yeah........sure.........right.........CA. TM came from Texas upon YOUR request, spent $28,000 dollars thus far to exploit the disappearance of your grandaughter for the publicity. Not to mention that he has some of his crew in Texas working on the "hot tip" you got on the sighting of Caylee. Get real! How about putting some of that money your getting where your mouth is and show us where YOU are searching in Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico?

Is this just a coincidence CA sends this email after meeting with her new atty? Personally I don't believe these are CA's words. Yes, probably her thoughts but I think she had help writing this email.

Why why didn't the new attorney they met with yesterday tell her to keep her mouth shut? Maybe he did.

How anyone could say such things about Tim is (omitted because I didn't want to be banned). She needs to listen to that tape again, because she just is not getting it right.

This lady's mouth gets her in so much trouble! I'd bet my life she doesn't have many friends! I'd also wager her neighbor's are probably hoping they foreclose on CA's & GA's house soon! Good gosh almighty!

There are probably lot of good reasons why CA isn't too keen on anyone actually finding Caylee. I think grief at possible loss may not be high on the list.

Read her statement. "Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughters disappearance."

That's not grief talking, folks.

How dare she!
LP may be annoying and a publicity hungry, but even then he still bailed her daughter out so Caylee could be found and made it possible for them to be together! His people are the only thing that kept George from getting into a fist fight with protesters.
And to say that about Tim Miller...she's a monster.

Warning-a small and relatively peaceful rant follows:

Truly, this woman is not doing herself or her family any good here. Someone (family, official spokesman, high-profile attorney, anyone) just stop her. Take away her computer. Stop her from weilding lawn implements at cameras. Duct tape her mouth if you must, but please, stop the stream of inanity that comes from her. Whether she is involved in some way or just in mind-boggling denial, she is NOT doing anyone any good with her constant vilification of people.

May I remind her that she invited both of these organizations? May I also remind her that she went out of her way to be deceitful to them? I certainly understand both Tim and Leonard vocalizing their frustrations at, what I believe were, her attempts to thwart their good intentions. Surely they are more frustrated than we since they have better first-hand knowledge of the family's actions.

I have to say, based on the family's history of vile and deceitful statements, I believe Tim and Leonard both with most anything they say about their interactions with this family. And I do not blame them one iota for being unhappy with the way they have been treated.

The new attorney has stated his interest in assisting with the negative publicity surrounding the family. I wish him luck with that and respectfully suggest to him that he not be the next one to suggest a negative outcome for this case, lest he find himself in the same boat with Leonard and Tim.

Okay, back to lurking while pretending to work...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back