Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

OH.MY.GOD. Are you friggin' kidding me?

I haven't read this thread yet but the fact that she would say that about TM makes me SICK! What world is this woman living in? I just want to bang my head against the wall every time she opens her mouth!!! :banghead:

well, now we see where Casey gets her sense of entitlement from. she should be GRATEFUL and feel LUCKY that so much attention is being paid to this search! instead, she expects the National Guard to be called in. seriously...Mexico?? they can't even solve their own crimes there (see: Ciudad Juarez murders), let alone find a missing American.

Fred Murray would LOVE to have TES putting the time and effort into searching for his daughter Maura the way they have for Caylee. furthermore, there are thousands of cold cases in the world of both missing adults and children that would LOVE this attention, and welcome it gladly. She should learn from Brooke Wilberger's parents about how to act with class and grace in the face of such horrible tragedy.

she said that Tim and LP are supposed to bring back Caylee "alive". Cindy, you're a nurse, and bringing someone back to life after death is just not possible! come to grips with it, Cindy - she's dead. you can't keep searching for something that isn't going to be there.

I am speechless

There is absolutely no response to this

I truly wish I was the media person that opened that email, I would have deleted it.

IMO, cindy is not fit to breath the same air as Tim.

ok...ok...I'm normally a reasonable person. Not prone to believe conspiracy theories or outlandish scenarios. But, Cindy, sweetie....you just dissed a man who has my heart! Tim Miller has more integrity in his little finger than your entire, pathetic family! How dare you, madame

I think YOU know where Caylees tiny body is. And you could care less! Well, tough noogies! Tim WILL find her. You are toast and so is your lying daughter. I cannot wait til I see you do the perp walk!!

rant over. IMO
I'm angry...sorry

Does anyone know where I can get a stylish subpoena holder?

O and, if ya dont mind starting a thread for TP and TM and LP and Blink litigation fund. That woman is egregiously mistating facts that I have first hand involvement in and can say that irrefutably.

She picked the wrong playground to bully.

I love you Blink. lol. :blowkiss:

:laugh: I have it on my notepad for days and days!

I have them all as well from the early days, and Tennessee girl on myspace proves that Cindy does answer.

Her true intent was to get the maggots and leeches off her back and nothing more. She has no soul AT ALL. Her request was disingenous from the git go and no one can claim she truly wants to find Caylee anymore. Thanks for making it all crystal clear, Cindy!

She's saying this because, imo, she knows if TM keeps up the search, they will find Caylee. And, mark my words, she does NOT want Caylee's body found.

This is going to backfire on her to the point that many more volunteers will show up and find Caylee. Thanks Cindy :D

This women is a narcissist just like her daughter. Only she is right, the entire world, even the best of the best, are wrong.

I don't have much $$ right now but I am going to send money to TM's organization to support and assist with this search to bring Caylee home for a proper burial. That is the only thing I can do with my anger right now that is productive - GRRRRRRR!!! I think we should all see how we can support TM - and if you have already, God bless you!

I say let her keep talking. It can all be used against her and her daughter. I love it when people are dumb enough (adjective, not name calling) to record evidence on paper of vid.

True dat, and honestly after I have had a minute or 5, strengthens my resolve. Tim is very sensitive expecially to folks that suffer loss, regardless of how, I just hope he ignores the byach. What kind of woman says he promises to find her alive- TES and LE are going to find this baby and soon and they know it, thus the new hire.. they will need him. See how long Garrison is around now.

AND I think possibly Casey is enjoying the world seeing what a monster her mom is.

I agree, Casey must be getting a thrill seeing her mother making a complete fool of herself.

Cindy: "Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller came to me under false pretenses. Both claiming their sole purpose to find Caylee alive."

The PERFECT example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Cindy has no use for any human being who stops being willing to go along with her sick charade & makes the mistake of telling the TRUTH out loud.

Thank God for LE & TES..... THEY understand that Caylee is the ONLY victim & they'll stand up for Caylee DESPITE her family working only to protect the monster who killed her.

I feel so sorry for poor Lee. I hope he can move on & salvage his life when this sick circus is all over.

George is hiding from Cindy... :Benny_monkeysmilies

I just went to the helpfindcaylee.com site found George's email addy & wrote him what I thought!!!! I am so sick of these jerks!!!!!! :doh:

ok...ok...I'm normally a reasonable person. Not prone to believe conspiracy theories or outlandish scenarios. But, Cindy, sweetie....you just dissed a man who has my heart! Tim Miller has more integrity in his little finger than your entire, pathetic family! How dare you, madame

I think YOU know where Caylees tiny body is. And you could care less! Well, tough noogies! Tim WILL find her. You are toast and so is your lying daughter. I cannot wait til I see you do the perp walk!!

rant over. IMO

I'm angry...sorry

:clap:

More than ever, I am concerned that Cindy has played a significantly criminal role in the disappearance of Caylee. Everything she says and does is aimed at confusing and confounding the investigation. Just how deep her complicity is needs to be fully determined.

I couldn't agree more. My sympathy is gone, due to this sort of behaviour. She's undermining the search, and interferring with the police investigation.

I really believe she should be charged with obstruction.

I just went to the helpfindcaylee.com site found George's email addy & wrote him what I thought!!!! I am so sick of these jerks!!!!!! :doh:

I know how you feel, truly I do, but if you can, I would encourage people not to react when they are angry, and at all preferably.

From my Grammy, (GRHS)

"Don't get in the mud with the pigs.. The pigs stay pigs and you get dirty.."

With this latest frothing of the mouth, regarding Tim Miller by cynthia anthony, she has managed to alienate the very few people who were still offering sympathy. She is a grade A fool, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773
Back