State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I haven't gone through all the posts from today. Have they released who all was added?

Hopefully Andy F, is on there. I have sent an email to one of his buddies on FB to have some questions answered about why KC sent msg to him and how he knows her. I'll get back with everyone when I receive the info :)

I haven't seen the new list yet. I would think he would be on there and maybe even people we haven't heard of yet. I really hope they release it to us soon.

I would hate to think I had 144 people testifying against me.

I would hate to know that most everyone who has heard or is following this case despised me as much as they do. Knowing KC though she is probably enjoying it.

I would hate to know that most everyone who has heard or is following this case despised me as much as they do. Knowing KC though she is probably enjoying it.

ironically some of them are of the "who to trust list" some sweet justice there albeit little but.....:rolleyes:

jmo

ironically some of them are of the "who to trust list" some sweet justice there albeit little but.....:rolleyes:

jmo

And in one of those tapes didnt Cindy say the names of the people who believe her, you know her "boys". Are those names already on the witness list?

I am interested in Tom G, Roy H, Danielle LA, RyanP, LanceW and BobbyLW anyway.

Is this the first we are hearing these names?

Tom's Auto Repairs? Now what would this have to do with a neglect case?

Tom's Auto Repairs is the shop where TonyL had his vehicle towed on June 9 when something went wrong with it - TomG came forward with information regarding the repair to TonyL's vehicle. I remember that Tony's father paid for the repairs to his auto.

Danielle LA is the Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. She turned over a VHS tape to LE of the entrance @ Chuck E. Cheese for July 15th regarding a possible sighting of Caylee.

RyanP is one of KC's long-time friends, who lives in Jacksonville I believe. KC told LA that he could trust him.

LanceW and BobbyLW are from Cast Iron Tattoo, where KC got the tattoo on her shoulder in early July. BobbyLW is the one who actually did the tattoo, and he said she talked about TonyL the whole time.

LanceW knows KC from her coming into the tattoo place, and was teaching KC's friend SeanD how to do body piercings.

Roy H is better known as Clint H, the part-time roommate who was staying at TonyL's apartment during the Reign of Casey, while he was looking for another apartment. He gave an interview to GVS early on after the news of the case broke.

Please take this info with the caveat that I do not have my files with me at the moment, so I cannot verify or give a source for this info at this time. This is what I remember, but I know that sometimes we remember things incorrectly, so feel free to correct anything anyone sees that is not correct.

Sundance

I screwed up and double-posted this, sorry.

I am think Annie, Mallory, MH, will be on the list. I do not see AH on the first list shouldnt she be there?

I am think Annie, Mallory, MH, will be on the list. I do not see AH on the first list shouldnt she be there?

The only one who isn't on the list so far released is Mallory. The others have already been named. They were even on the 1st list released before she was indicted.

The only one who isn't on the list so far released is Mallory. The others have already been named. They were even on the 1st list released before she was indicted.

Oh gosh how did I miss that. Thank you.

Has anyone seen the new list? I still haven't. Hopefully I'm not just totally behind everyone. This is the only thing I could find on it. It's snipped from an article about the state not seeking the DP:

http://www.local6.com/news/18213779/detail.html

"Meanwhile, prosecutors have added several new names to its witness list, Local 6 News reported.

The new names include photographers who took pictures of Anthony partying days after Caylee vanished. Also, several members of the FBI lab and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory may be called upon to testify about evidence found in Anthony's car, which was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot and reeked of death, according to detectives.

The mother and brother of Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, were also added as potential witnesses. In e-mails to Cindy Anthony, those family members said they think Casey Anthony may have harmed Caylee, released documents show."

Has anyone seen the new list? I still haven't. Hopefully I'm not just totally behind everyone. This is the only thing I could find on it. It's snipped from an article about the state not seeking the DP:

http://www.local6.com/news/18213779/detail.html

"Meanwhile, prosecutors have added several new names to its witness list, Local 6 News reported.

The new names include photographers who took pictures of Anthony partying days after Caylee vanished. Also, several members of the FBI lab and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory may be called upon to testify about evidence found in Anthony's car, which was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot and reeked of death, according to detectives.

The mother and brother of Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, were also added as potential witnesses. In e-mails to Cindy Anthony, those family members said they think Casey Anthony may have harmed Caylee, released documents show."

(Bolding mine) Wow - now that is a Bombshell! I don't believe I have heard that before.

Does anyone think they are posted as potential witness means : " We will call on them only if needed. " does this mean LE remains confident with their investigation?

Does anyone think they are posted as potential witness means : " We will call on them only if needed. " does this mean LE remains confident with their investigation?

I can't believe SA would put an old woman thru that ordeal, but if they felt that they had to then I guess they would. The way I look at it-KC could spare her GM the pain of this if she would talk! But then, she hasn't spared anyone any pain so far especially Caylee!!:furious:

I can't seem to get the witness list to come up.

I saw in a news article today that Troy and Cameron had been added to the list. I know Tony said Cameron used Xanax. I wonder if the toxicology reports showed something.

I don't think the actual, updated list has been poste anywhere yet. Media should have it I would think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back