State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't seem to get the witness list to come up.

I saw in a news article today that Troy and Cameron had been added to the list. I know Tony said Cameron used Xanax. I wonder if the toxicology reports showed something.

That is interesting about Cameron being added to the list. :waitasec:

"Also new on Monday, two more names have been added to the state's witness list. Troy B., Casey's friend, and Cameron C. have been added to the listed.

It is not clear what relationship 'C' has to the case."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Were these two guys interviewed by LE? If so, where in the docs are the interviews? I would like to find out what was said to LE from these two guys.

Were these two guys interviewed by LE? If so, where in the docs are the interviews? I would like to find out what was said to LE from these two guys.

We've seen Troy's interview but nothing from Cameron that I can recall. It should be up in the sticky threads.

Cameron has a myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2736501

Theres nothing there I saw really jump out at me..a pic of fusian (no KC) a party pic that looked familar that KC was at (KC not in it)

He looks like the avg 21 band dude...his band is fuzzy red balloons...

But if he's roomates with AL...and now being put on list...makes me wonder...the only value he would have for SAO is her actions, so I cannot help but think he's some sort of clue to their case of premediatation...

IIRC from the latest document dump - somewhere in the opening narrative or time line - Cameron is mentioned as a roommate of AL's and someone who occasionally popped Xanax. He said he never gave any to Casey.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Who Are They?
What connection with KC?

Names are TB & CC?
Do they know something????

Troy B – Friend of Casey’s. Amy’s former roommate. Former boyfriend of Lauren C. Troy met Casey for first time on his birthday (June 5, 2007) and became friends with her when she started dating Ricardo . During discussion with sister about how much she got paid babysitting (he felt it was a low number), he said they should ask Casey since she had a nanny. Casey never gave him a straight answer. He never heard her refer to the nanny by name, nor did he see her make or take a call from the nanny.

Cameron C – Friend of Tony’s who was staying at Tony’s apartment. Has band, Fuzzy Red Balloons. Said he had not sold or supplied Casey with Xanax, nor had he seen her do it (admits to doing it himself).

:: View topic - CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE, WHO's WHO

more witnesses to testify about casey's behaviour during the time caylee had allegedly been kidnapped? maybe?

Troy B – Friend of Casey’s. Amy’s former roommate. Former boyfriend of Lauren C. Troy met Casey for first time on his birthday (June 5, 2007) and became friends with her when she started dating Ricardo . During discussion with sister about how much she got paid babysitting (he felt it was a low number), he said they should ask Casey since she had a nanny. Casey never gave him a straight answer. He never heard her refer to the nanny by name, nor did he see her make or take a call from the nanny.

Cameron C – Friend of Tony’s who was staying at Tony’s apartment. Has band, Fuzzy Red Balloons. Said he had not sold or supplied Casey with Xanax, nor had he seen her do it (admits to doing it himself).

:: View topic - CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE, WHO's WHO

:blowkiss: Thank You!
I thought they were new players since they just added them, strange to wait till now!!! But thanks for the response, next time I will look at whos who?

more witnesses to testify about casey's behaviour during the time caylee had allegedly been kidnapped? maybe?

Why would they need so many people to talk about her behavior, just the fact of not reporting your child missing for 31 days and it wasnt even her to make the call it was her mom. She wasnt going to call at all. So her behavior is easy to say not NORMAL.

Maybe they got mad about the news of it being caylee and said what they new cause it was bothering them and they had to get it off there chest.

I remember something....hmmm..it is late but doesn't Troy have a BIL named Clint not t be confused with Clint House. There is some connection with him and kc. He lives out of state as I recall....have to try and research this.

Okay, my notes say:

While questioning Amy, LE asked Amy is she knows a Clint .. ?
This questioning occurred when they were discussing the death of Caylee’s father.

Troy currently is living with his sister and her husband, Clint in VA.

Why would they need so many people to talk about her behavior, just the fact of not reporting your child missing for 31 days and it wasnt even her to make the call it was her mom. She wasnt going to call at all. So her behavior is easy to say not NORMAL.

the more witnesses they have, the clearer the picture? i don't think that just because they are added now as apposed to earlier means they have any more incriminating statements that anyone else..it just may be that they haven't been interviewed until now.

KC liked to party.....who knows who seen what.....or heard what....KWIM

...they could have been waiting to add them until they got all the info they needed....for what ever reason....per haps something came up in the searchs of the house....a diary or phone book of KC....or something else that they thought what these two new would be helpful....per haps new stuff on the computer ....from when KC was out on bail.....

Troy B, friend of kc's who is now living in VA with his sister and her husband, Clint.

During AH questioning, she was asked if she knew a Clint..she did not.
This question was asked when they were discussing Caylee's father's and death...do not know what the connection is but Troy B has a BIL named Clint...that's all I have.

Possible connection: maybe kc was a friend of Troy's sister at one time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back