State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maria K.-Clint's girlfriend

So are you guys telling me I spent half hour moving and deleting and the list is the same as I had it, as the updated old?

Oh you guys owe me big time!

Dannielle L-A-Manager of Chuck-e-Cheese

There was that one JB addition that was later deleted. That's the main difference between the lists, right? Hmmmm.

So are you guys telling me I spent half hour moving and deleting and the list is the same as I had it, as the updated old?

Lol. JBean - No. They released a "new" list dated November 14, 2008 but it seems to have the same people on it as the "old" list that was previously released.

:)

Roy H.
blogger posts that he sees Casey with Caylee at the club on Friday night, and several people tell her she shouldn’t have Caylee at a nightclub on June 13th.

Seriously?
THUD.....I haven't heard that......geesh!

Isn't that an automatic disqualification for the Mother of the Year Award?

Lol. JBean - No. They released a "new" list dated November 14, 2008 but it seems to have the same people on it as the "old" list that was previously released.

:)
Oh you guys are going to pay pay pay for this! That's how I had it.

How do you know that the name that was deleted was Jose B???

I'm basing it on the news reports saying that JB was on the list and had to be removed. Plus based on alphabetical order that's where his name would've been.

Everything you do is appreciated. :blowkiss:

:truce:

Dianne T. Colorvision-Took over Kodak where KC said her imaginary friends worked

Sorry, I'm at work...the best I can give you is an unwrapped pack of Post-It Notes. :)

Thanks for the work you do, though.

Oh man! Don't beat us. :) We all thought that there would be new info. THat's the way it was portrayed on the news. It's not our fault. I swear. Thanks for all you do! :blowkiss:

LMAO messing with you guys. It's all good and it is always (well most times) my pleasure. :)

Or Maybe the NOI is the people they still are going to give depositions to but haven't. Hence we have not seen AD.

Can't blame lil 'ole me...I just got home from work. But, if I'm ever out in CA., I'll take you out for drinks. You so deserve some down time!

I'm basing it on the news reports saying that JB was on the list and had to be removed. Plus based on alphabetical order that's where his name would've been.
So, they had his name on there and blacked it out instead of releasing a new list without it? Don't they have computers? Who is in charge of these dang documents???

Roy H.
blogger posts that he sees Casey with Caylee at the club on Friday night, and several people tell her she shouldn’t have Caylee at a nightclub on June 13th.

Without going back through the docs, do you or anyone else remember if the 13th was the last date that Clint said he saw Caylee? (I though that it was) I know the last date he saw her was AFTER the last date that TL saw her, but IF it was at Fusion on a Friday night, I would have *thought* that both guys would have been there. I don't know, this whole thing gets more mind boggleing by the minute!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back