State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't blame lil 'ole me...I just got home from work. But, if I'm ever out in CA., I'll take you out for drinks. You so deserve some down time!

Sorry, I'm at work...the best I can give you is an unwrapped pack of Post-It Notes. :)

Thanks for the work you do, though.

post it potes and drinks? Bring it on!

Renee S.. – Assistant Vice President of Admissions & Records at Valencia Community College. Provided written statement that Casey Anthony never applied for or attended classes at Valencia Community College.

Tony R is not on there?

(Did I miss his name?)

Pink, I am so confused with this list :bang:

Where are the Custodian Of Records for yahoo, facebook, myspace, etc.?

Without going back through the docs, do you or anyone else remember if the 13th was the last date that Clint said he saw Caylee? (I though that it was) I know the last date he saw her was AFTER the last date that TL saw her, but IF it was at Fusion on a Friday night, I would have *thought* that both guys would have been there. I don't know, this whole thing gets more mind boggleing by the minute!

Yes, he is the reason the A's changed their story about last seeing Caylee. He provided the 13th and then the A's said Oh wait we saw her the 15th and 16th.

Didn't Kathi B also say that they were requesting 3 NG episode transcripts?

And wouldn't the FBI forensics expert be testifying (the one that testified at the GJ)???

I was wondering about the same thing as I watched Kobi last night on NG. He sure changed his tune once he went on JB's payroll.

Maybe Kobi's early statements on Nancy and the statements AFTER be got on Baez payroll could go toward IMPEACHMENT of him as a witness?

And wouldn't the FBI forensics expert be testifying (the one that testified at the GJ)???

Nick S. He was also the one who showed up at BP the other day to collect "rocks" :crazy:

Can't blame lil 'ole me...I just got home from work. But, if I'm ever out in CA., I'll take you out for drinks. You so deserve some down time!

Sorry, I'm at work...the best I can give you is an unwrapped pack of Post-It Notes. :)

Ummmmm...... could a neighbor just up the 5 freeway join y'all ?????
:blowkiss:

The experts will be on the "B" list, not subject to deposition. This is the "A" list, those that can be deposed. When will we see the "B" list?

was there ever a state nade by Rosanna B and how is she invovled in the case?

Yes, she is the one who lives at the seniors only facility where KC said ZFG mother lived.

Okay, I think this is not the right list. Why would they use the old one? The ones who have NOI by their names are the same people who were not home when LE 1st went by to contact them about this case.

Ummmmm...... could a neighbor just up the 5 freeway join y'all ?????
:blowkiss:

argh. either this is not the correct list or someone is gonna get away with murder :(

I dont see lots of things on there. like...experts from the body farm...

argh. either this is not the correct list or someone is gonna get away with murder :(

I dont see lots of things on there. like...experts from the body farm...

This is only the "A" list. Experts are "B" category witnesses, they aren't subject to deposition. At the bottom of this list it says:

B category- none

I think this is the wrong list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8