Steve Thomas Update 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still relatively new on here and not sure of how much flippancy is permitted. If the levity here is inappropriate, I hope a Mod will let me know. Anyway, my mother who is very Irish and has no reverence for anything was just slagging off ST at tremendous length. The tirade went on for a good ten minutes. On and on and it went about due process, the presumption of innocence, detectives discussing cases before a trial, blah blah. I'm just sitting waiting there for the concluding point, thinking that it has to be a spectacular and what is it?..................

'Mind, he's a good-looking bugger.'

Still relatively new on here and not sure of how much flippancy is permitted. If the levity here is inappropriate, I hope a Mod will let me know. Anyway, my mother who is very Irish and has no reverence for anything was just slagging off ST at tremendous length. The tirade went on for a good ten minutes. On and on and it went about due process, the presumption of innocence, detectives discussing cases before a trial, blah blah. I'm just sitting waiting there for the concluding point, thinking that it has to be a spectacular and what is it?..................

:laugh:LOL! She sounds like a very smart lady.

THAT is funny!

Yes, they did say they would sue him--don't know if they used the exact term. I'm sure Lin Wood was just waiting for ST to chant his "Patsy did it" mantra, which he did.

I don't know how John Ramsey kept his temper and didn't punch ST right in the nose. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think Patsy was oblivious to much of the behind the scenes actions on this investigation. She was actually kind to ST---blaming his superiors for lack of good leadership. I don't even think she knew much about ST---didn't know he was married.

Actually Kind?! LOL -Actually - more like actually thinking that she could also fool Steve into buying her BullSmit!

quite frankly I don't know how Thomas was able to sit in the same room with those two without becoming physically sick !! I get the major creeps just from watching them on tv!

As for Patsy,her childish insults included saying Thomas was so young he looked like a boyscout,even though they weren't very far apart in age.(in which case she must have looked pretty old for her age !).I think her comment was that he didn't have any kids (or something to that effect).

Makai did you not see how loaded Patsy was and how she was making a complete fool of herself on LKL in that interview?? she might as well have just had the word GUILTY stamped right on her forehead! (same goes for her on CNN).

quite frankly I don't know how Thomas was able to sit in the same room with those two without becoming physically sick !! I get the major creeps just from watching them on tv!

As for Patsy,her childish insults included saying Thomas was so young he looked like a boyscout,even though they weren't very far apart in age.(in which case she must have looked pretty old for her age !).I think her comment was that he didn't have any kids (or something to that effect).Makai did you not see how loaded Patsy was and how she was making a complete fool of herself on LKL in that interview?? she might as well have just had the word GUILTY stamped right on her forehead! (same goes for her on CNN).

Yep and John going on and on with his :rolleyes: dog-example.All they did was trying to sound superior.Didn't work though,was IMO the worst show they put on since all this started.

As for Patsy,her childish insults included saying Thomas was so young he looked like a boyscout,even though they weren't very far apart in age.(in which case she must have looked pretty old for her age !).I think her comment was that he didn't have any kids (or something to that effect).

Makai did you not see how loaded Patsy was and how she was making a complete fool of herself on LKL in that interview?? she might as well have just had the word GUILTY stamped right on her forehead! (same goes for her on CNN).

The woman was most definitely STONED. And if that is not enough after he had said she murdered her child and was good for it - she put her hand on his arm at some point.

John was annoyed and interrupted at every turn, every turn.

The woman was most definitely STONED. And if that is not enough after he had said she murdered her child and was good for it - she put her hand on his arm at some point.

As I write in the book, why she agreed to this is beyond me.

As I write in the book, why she agreed to this is beyond me.

I think they thought they could pull the same snow job on the television public that they pulled on Smit and the rest of the hogwash brigade.

Hey Solace...long time no "see". How the heck have you been??

Yep, she was definately stoned. And I think that John was jealous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back