Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More idle speculation to add to the list.

For example, there is zero evidence any blood supposedly recovered from the RAV4 came from a cut finger.
There's zero evidence a pool owner wrapping a towel around himself when a visitor arrives shows a propensity to commit a vicious murder.
There's zero evidence the newly-cut key allegedly found in Steven's bedroom was ever on or in the book case.
There's zero evidence taking an afternoon off work shows a propensity to commit any sort of crime whatsoever.

The prosecution case against Brendan is a conspiracy theory BTW. So that's makes you a conspiracy theorist, too.

And just FYI - Kratz denied there was any such conspiracy when arguing his case against Steven. Could it be his drug addiction clouding his mind? Or just a cynical willingness to lie when it suits his purpose?

If having the truth on my side makes me a truther, then I'm glad. Sure beats the alternative.

All MOO

Avery is an abuser of women - FACT.

Doesn't matter where the blood came from on Avery - it is his in the Rav4 - FACT.

Do you know if he had swim trunks on under the towel ? Drawn your own conclusions about the towel, but I believe he's a perv and an abuser of women. Kind of runs in the family.

The key fell on the floor when the bookcase was shaken ? FACT - according to testimony.

Case against Brendan is built on his statements to police (FACT) And he also admitted to his mom that he and Steven did something to TH (FACT).

Show me the facts that SA/BD did not commit the crime. Not speculation & theories but give me facts.

Doesn't matter where the blood came from on Avery - it is his in the Rav4 - FACT.

Do you know if he had swim trunks on under the towel ? Drawn your own conclusions about the towel, but I believe he's a perv and an abuser of women. Kind of runs in the family.

The key fell on the floor when the bookcase was shaken ? FACT - according to testimony.

Case against Brendan is built on his statements to police (FACT) And he also admitted to his mom that he and Steven did something to TH (FACT).

Show me the facts that SA/BD did not commit the crime. Not speculation & theories but give me facts.
BBM, I have supported my posts with links to the facts so far.

None of these alleged facts is evidence of murder - FACT.

Law enforcement employees fed Brendan details about their theory of the crime - FACT.

Law enforcement employees encouraged Brendan to lie - FACT.

LOL!

The facts exposed in the documentary and in court documents have convinced me that neither Steven nor Brendon committed any crime against Teresa. They are too voluminous for me to type into a post - FACT.

To re quote your post, no one is stating SA is a prince. But because of those previous crimes and the hatred and animosity against Avery, could be the precise reason he was set up for TH's murder to finally put him away forever.
But the real killer/s walks to this day.

BBM - not IMO. Previous crimes and behavior should be taken into account combined with actual evidence like DNA and confessions.

Law enforcement employees fed Brendan details about their theory of the crime - FACT.

LOL!

The facts exposed in the documentary and in court documents have convinced me that neither Steven nor Brendon committed any crime against Teresa. They are too voluminous for me to type into a post - FACT.

FACT - Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are in jail and aren't getting out anytime soon. LOL

It's a circumstantial case ... the combination of facts makes SA guilty unless you have a video of someone else killing TH.

You can believe what you want, but the majority of appeals court judges don't agree on BD. He is at the end of his rope. I suppose LE made him lie to his mom as well.

True enough. Reversing wrongful convictions takes more time than some expect, apparently.

IMO, they will never be reversed. Because of SA's actions, Allan and Delores will never see their son outside of prison again and BT will be an old woman before BD gets out. You reap what you sow.

BBM - not IMO. Previous crimes and behavior should be taken into account combined with actual evidence like DNA and confessions.
Yes and there were other Avery/Dassey/Tadych members of that family that also had criminal charges. And TH's ex who was violent toward her as well. And strangers that could of been stalking TH because of her various relationships with other people as well.

IMO, they will never be reversed. Because of SA's actions, Allan and Delores will never see their son outside of prison again and BT will be an old woman before BD gets out. You reap what you sow.
You can't know that for sure.

Yes and there were other Avery/Dassey/Tadych members of that family that also had criminal charges. And TH's ex who was violent toward her as well. And strangers that could of been stalking TH because of her various relationships with other people as well.

True, but to consider any of them you would have to discount all of the evidence against SA and the confessions made by BD. I don't. And none of their DNA was found in or on the Rav4.

The only one who was provably obsessed with TH at ASY was BoD.
But i agree with KZ that others should of been investigated. Definitely TH's ex. who was very suspicious, and had been involved with her intimately for around 5 years of which he didn't admit to LE. Wonder why? Yet he was in amongst her personal stuff after she was missing and had no alibi. He also placed himself in charge of the search etc. for TH.

The only one who was provably obsessed with TH at ASY was BoD.
But i agree with KZ that others should of been investigated. Definitely TH's ex. who was very suspicious, and had been involved with her intimately for around 5 years of which he didn't admit to LE. Wonder why? Yet he was in amongst her personal stuff after she was missing and had no alibi.

BBM - pure speculation - but BoD did not set up the photo shoot for the van.

It's a circumstantial case ... the combination of facts makes SA guilty unless you have a video of someone else killing TH.

You can believe what you want, but the majority of appeals court judges don't agree on BD. He is at the end of his rope. I suppose LE made him lie to his mom as well.

Absurd. You link a bunch of not very persuasive alleged facts together with a ton of speculation and that's enough to deprive someone of their freedom. Meanwhile you demand an actual video of the actual crime to counter the speculation.

Not impressed with the blatant double standards.

Just MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back