Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zellner is not limited to putting forward more than 1 theory or one alternative suspect. No different than what Strang and Buting tried to do back in 05/06/07 when trying to meet the Denny standards, the difference is that they just didn't do it well IMO.

We have already heard from the State's experts. Do you need a link to their testimony?
If Zellner uses new experts with new evidence I wouldn't mind seeing what experts the State may hire think about that evidence.

Really ? You must be counting Avery's own statement.
I've seen Zellner use Avery's statements in her motions. Apparently he has no motive to lie so everyone should take his words as gospel. JMO

But more often than not they get it right - what percentage of incarcerated folks do you think are actually innocent ?
I have a friend who worked as a CO at Folsom Prison. He told me that virtually every inmate claimed they where innocent and didn't belong there.

So I guess it depends on where you're coming from.

I have a friend who worked as a CO at Folsom Prison. He told me that virtually every inmate claimed they where innocent and didn't belong there.

So I guess it depends on where you're coming from.
I guess it is true for some that have been wrongfully incarcerated or there wouldn't be those that get exonerated by new evidence etc.

(quote)
Over the past quarter century, the US has incarcerated millions of people.

An alarming number of them were wrongly convicted, in some cases spending decades behind bars for crimes they did not commit, according to data from the University of Michigan’s National Registry of Exonerations.

Since 1989, 1,761 people have been exonerated based on new evidence of innocence.

The number of exonerations is skyrocketing, too. In 1989, 22 people were exonerated. Last year, that number peaked at 149.

Aizman Law Firm, a Los Angeles-based firm specializing in criminal defence, put together a graphic using data from Michigan’s registry to break down exonerations year by year:
The number of wrongfully convicted prisoners being exonerated is skyrocketing

I guess it is true for some that have been wrongfully incarcerated or there wouldn't be those that get exonerated by new evidence etc.
Of course there are a some that are wrongfully convicted and sent to prison, but that's not the majority. JMO

Hey Missy! I found this, thought you'd be interested in this.
Sometime before Teresa Halbach’s vehicle was discovered, I saw a similar vehicle matching in color, style, and size drive into the Fred Radandt Sons Inc. gravel pit on the access road that is just south of my house. I remember this vehicle had the same spare wheel and cover on the rear cargo door as Ms. Halbach’s RAV-4,” Siebert said.

But the RAV4 was not the only vehicle that pulled off Jambo Creek Road. Two vehicles went in, but only one came out.

“I saw a white Jeep closely follow the other vehicle down the access road into the gravel pits. The Jeep looked like an older model and had paint chipping off of the hood,” Siebert said.

Two vehicles had sneaked into the far edge of the Avery Salvage property. Siebert, the curious neighbor, watched from his yard. He knew something was up, some mischief. “A short time after the two vehicles entered the gravel pits, the Jeep exited the gravel pits, again using the access road just south of my house,” he said.
From Chapter 13 of the Ferak book.

Thanks for posting up the info. Saul. I think this little factoid is going to blow all up in their faces because of the battery evidence IMO.
I still would like to know how someone can "trace" a particular battery like a gun or vehicle.

I am interested to see where the battery info leads to.
I have a feeling that I wont be too impressed when Zellner lets us know more about the battery.

It just says 'alunamon' smelter. You could think it's 'aluminum' spelt wrong, or it's a clue. I heard there's a lot of abandoned smelters in WI, it's possible the killer knew of one where they wouldn't be disturbed. There's just no way that I can think of that it would be possible to destroy a body so completely except in a place like that. The police never looked into any of it as far as I am aware. It didn't fit with their narrative on pinning SA.
Yes, i agree, and my thinking too with the smelters. Also agree the reference in the letter/note was meaning Aluminium.

The State already tested it didn't they? And what KZ and her team are doing is re testing.
I thought she found new evidence? Maybe she's found nothing.

Yeah the redditor that has worked with this info. and brought it to KZ's attention knows more about it and keeps explaining it to people that don't fully understand it all.
There is some good info. on it all there.
So the only way to find this info is to go to Reddit?

I'm not going to do that.

So the only way to find this info is to go to Reddit?

I'm not going to do that.

It has been discussed here and KZ mentioned it on twitter. To try to put it into a nutshell... the battery that was in TH's RAV4 was not the right battery for her vehicle. It didn't fit properly. The battery that was in the RAV4 is a battery that is typically found in Crown Victoria's and Jeep Wranglers (and other vehicles), and of course, some LE use Crown Vic's (that is from the poster, not KZ, she was more vague). The poster that sent the info to KZ has posted in the last few days that KZ's team has been keeping him updated, but he is kind of cryptic in his posts. It sounds like Interstate actually informed them that there is an additional number on the battery which would help determine where it went and that they have indeed provided that information. This poster also seems quite confident that it went somewhere that has a fleet of vehicles, which would be like a city/county/gov't and I guess maybe a bigger business?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back