Still Asking Questions Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The consensus around here (and for me too) seems to be that Patsy had too much to lose, reputation and all. But what about John? He had waaay more to lose than that. Money. Lots of it. Status. Reputation. Why did he make P call 911? Why did he get to shower? Why did he get to say he slept all night long (medicated)? He knew Patsy's handwriting. He disappeared the next day...he found JB's body. He probably instructed P on what to do/say....? I don't know. I just wonder about him sometimes...lizard lips withstanding..hehe. As smart as Patsy was, I just wonder if John didn't pull the wool over her eyes and all of ours. He did a really good job. jmoo

The consensus around here (and for me too) seems to be that Patsy had too much to lose, reputation and all. But what about John? He had waaay more to lose than that. Money. Lots of it. Status. Reputation. Why did he make P call 911? Why did he get to shower? Why did he get to say he slept all night long (medicated)? He knew Patsy's handwriting. He disappeared the next day...he found JB's body. He probably instructed P on what to do/say....? I don't know. I just wonder about him sometimes...lizard lips withstanding..hehe. As smart as Patsy was, I just wonder if John didn't pull the wool over her eyes and all of ours. He did a really good job. jmoo

I have often wonder if JR was ever really looked at in this crime cause I never seen no profiles on him like we did on PR...

I'm pretty much whipping a dead mule here, gingbreade, but you might want to check out the thread titled "No Honor Among Thieves."

When was the heart on JonBenet's palm brought up..I can't find it at this moment..Does any know that can help me out...

When was the heart on JonBenet's palm brought up..I can't find it at this moment..Does any know that can help me out...

I know it was brought up during PR's interview in 1998.

Now since I have read alot of different things here,how many drops of blood did they find in JonBenet's panties that they using for DNA...And many testing can they go though before it is consider non useable....

Now since I have read alot of different things here,how many drops of blood did they find in JonBenet's panties that they using for DNA...And many testing can they go though before it is consider non useable....

The lack of blood is pretty disturbing in this case moo.I mean you have assault,strangulation AND a bashed skull and how many drops of blood at the crime scene?2,3?:waitasec:
We don't even know if she was killed in the basement and those %#^&$ never bothered to check other rooms,except JB's if I recall correctly.Maybe she was killed somewhere else and the place was cleaned up.

Does any one here if push comes to shove the most damage done could had been the R's book DOI...Cause seems they contradicted themselves alot in it...

IMO the book wasn't about money,wasn't about the truth and wasn't about Jb and her murder.It was about ego.Ahhhh,you wrote a book against me?Fine,I can write one too!

But on the books I thought DOI came out before St's book...But just ask cause the LE said they was wanting to question them about some things they put in their book...

Now I have a question if JonBenet vomitted that night wouldn't it messed with the contents of her stomach...And also if she had a nosebleed wouldn't the coroner be able to tell...

But on the books I thought DOI came out before St's book...But just ask cause the LE said they was wanting to question them about some things they put in their book...

I guess they knew that ST was writing one.

Now I have a question if JonBenet vomitted that night wouldn't it messed with the contents of her stomach...And also if she had a nosebleed wouldn't the coroner be able to tell...

I don't know about the nosebleed, but the vomiting would only affect what was in the stomach. The pineapple had already passed through the stomach.

There was some fluid that ran from her mouth onto her cheek. Not really vomit per se, as it it wasn't a matter of emptying her stomach.

The coroner would have been able to tell if she had had a nosebleed if it had been recent. There was tan mucus in her nostrils. Mucus in a heathy nostril is not tan. The "tan" part indicates dried blood, IMO. Even so, it may not have been a nosebleed, but rather blood oozing because of the head bash.

JR: Well, what I’ve been told is that, and I felt tremendous guilt after we lost JonBenet, because hadn’t protected her, like I failed as a parent. And was told that that’s, with that kind of emotion you shouldn’t take a lie detector test because you did have that guilt feeling, and, but, so I don’t know about the test, but I did not kill my daughter if that’s what you want to ask me. She was the most precious thing to me in the world. So if the lie detector test is correct and it was done correct, I’d pass it 100%.

And on this how many other parents would feel this way and took the lie detector test and if memeory serves correctly didn't Mark Klaas take one within 48 hours without a lawyer so we are lead to believe this is the reason JR didn't want to take one...

JR: Well, what I’ve been told is that, and I felt tremendous guilt after we lost JonBenet, because hadn’t protected her, like I failed as a parent. And was told that that’s, with that kind of emotion you shouldn’t take a lie detector test because you did have that guilt feeling, and, but, so I don’t know about the test, but I did not kill my daughter if that’s what you want to ask me. She was the most precious thing to me in the world. So if the lie detector test is correct and it was done correct, I’d pass it 100%.

And on this how many other parents would feel this way and took the lie detector test and if memeory serves correctly didn't Mark Klaas take one within 48 hours without a lawyer so we are lead to believe this is the reason JR didn't want to take one...

if the lie detector test is correct and it was done correct, I’d pass it 100%.

Ya ya and IF you WERE innocent then you probably would..........funny that their OWN experts said the test was inconclusive....translation:not passed!

JR: I would be insulted if you ask me to take a polygraph test, frankly. I mean if you haven’t talked to enough people whose telling you what kind of people we are. You guys, I mean, I will do whatever these guys recommend me to do. We are not the kind of people you’re trying to make us out to be.

Now this one really this is coming from someone that didn't want a lie detector test cause he felt guilty,didn't cooperate with the LE,but we are suppose just to believe the people that talked good about them...

April 30,1997
Police conduct long-awaited "formal interviews" with the couple. Patsy Ramsey is interrogated for 6 hours. Her husband later is interrogated for about two hours.

Why so short for John Ramsey I know PR wrote the RN but still he was in the house and if nothing else he could had help her...

And why was one of the first conditions to be interviewed TOGETHER? Come on............!IMO JR was scared to leave PR alone with investigators.Same whenever they gave an interview to the media.Always there next to her,think it was outta love?

And why was one of the first conditions to be interviewed TOGETHER? Come on............!IMO JR was scared to leave PR alone with investigators.Same whenever they gave an interview to the media.Always there next to her,think it was outta love?

It was the R defense lawyers who negotiated the terms for the police interviews, and they refused to allow their clients to be interviewed separately. To me, this is complete validation that their lawyers knew they were guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back