Sting Operation?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SS plus didn't LP mention at one time that while Casey was out on bail that someone got her a phone to use? "just a thought"

I don't think this is a possibility at all. There is just no way OCSO would have backed off anything they found that might have led them to Caylee. While LE agencies do have sting operations from time to time, this is not the sort of case they would do it on.

I know we all want to find a reason for Caylee being so close and not being found sooner, but this scenario just doesn't play out. I was at the TES search when they called a halt just before the hurricane hit Texas. Yes, everyone was emotional, but it was only because she had not been found and walking away - even if it was only to come back again later - was devestating to everyone there.

At this point I am going to say "This is not how OCSO, FBI work" in a case like this. they would not do something like this in the hopes of 'catching someone out'. It just isn't done. I am basing this on hubby's 27 years of law enforcement experience - and yes, he has worked with FBI and other government agencies and state and local LE. Trust me on this one, folks as much as it is a fascinating scenario, it just did not happen this way.

If the land owner was out of state...WHY did he all of the sudden put up a huge chain link fence? Where was the fence? Where is the fence now? When was it put up?

If the FBI or any LE ever did such a stupid thing then they don't deserve to work in Le or for the Federal Gov. Unless of course they wanted to lose the case. I am sorry but this is too much of a reach for me. For a person like Tim to ever leave a child to rot is so beyond my comprehension I just can't even think in that direction. For the FBI to do such a thing would be something so contemptible that I think perhaps another section of Gov. needed a house cleaning.

SS plus didn't LP mention at one time that while Casey was out on bail that someone got her a phone to use? "just a thought"
yep and it was common knowledge that KC was all over that computer while she was out as well. She sure wasn't communicating with CA or GA via computer when she was under the same roof as them.

Nope, whether or not the crime scene was under surveillance - LE was watching. (and so was the FBI and THEY ARE GOOD - VERY GOOD - anyone watch the premier of 24 last night?)

It was said way back in the beginning that LE acted too quick in arresting her - and she lawyered up and then no more info was to be gotten from her.

But finding the Blackjack (whether in THAT area or not) makes sense, is logical and gives LE and FBI plenty to surveil at that point.

I would rather see this all play out just as we have seen it. LE not finding her, Tim not finding her, Kronk finding her and the evidence with her determines if anyone else is charged or not. Maybe not as exciting, but much easier than knowing Caylee laid there all these months with people knowing where she was all along..:confused:

I don't think it could have happened quite this way but TM and LE have never seen such a production by one family. The A's bad mouthing TES and LE at every turn and not cooperating with either, conducting there own investigation and not turning over there findings. Both LE and TM had one goal, Find Caylee. TM knows the tragedy that the A's were living through and I am sure he could not understand the behavior. LE hasn't seen this type of deception in the mafia, drug cartels or serial murder cases that they have conducted. All this to protect KC or frame someone else on the A's team part is quite possible and GA previous LE experience may be enough to provide reasonable doubt to potential jurors. Let's all remember Justice for Caylee. It is more obvious today than ever that her family doesn't care. I hope there was a sting but I don't think so.

You know my admiration and respect for the OCSO in this particular case. I am not saying anything against them, the FBI, or TES. This is only a theory that I want to explore further. They may not have found a darn thing when it was searched earlier...but say they had strong suspicions. Why not put some things out there that would cause someone to act to find Caylee? Are you saying they wouldn't do that either?

There is just too much that has gone on in this case that no one can explain. It is the most bizarre case of a missing child that I can recall ever taking place. I have no doubt that the main focus was to find Caylee and to bring her justice.

I would rather see this all play out just as we have seen it. LE not finding her, Tim not finding her, Kronk finding her and the evidence with her determines if anyone else is charged or not. Maybe not as exciting, but much easier than knowing Caylee laid there all these months with people knowing where she was all along..:confused:
THEY DIDN'T FIND "HER" - stop - think about this a minute. We all know IF LE would have found her - it would have been over. No, LE has a whole deck of cards VERY VERY VERY close to the vest. I believe one of those cards is that Blackjack and it implicated someone else or others.

I always found it strange that anyone would announce Caylee as not findable. That smelled to me. Why do that? Unless it was to smoke someone else out that just may lead them to Caylee.

to leave a child's body there and not get every scrap of evidence
Not to mention destroying chain of evidence
NOPE

moo

Oh, I can't see that they would intentionally leave that child's body out there if they knew it was there! Not at all! I don't think that is what SS meant in any way, shape, form, or fashion. A little out there, perhaps, but not entirely without teeth. Let's just say that LE was sick and tired of the games that everyone was playing. They are trying to investigate a possible kidnapping/murder of a 2 1/2 year old child, the mother is lying to them with every breath she takes, the GP's are giving them "mistruths", conflicting statements, washing pants and knives, and refusing to help in search efforts, wanting things done their way only. The brother is doing his own investigation, and they bring in PI's instead of giving every bit of information to LE or FBI to help. This doesn't exactly make them the cooperative group of people that they want everyone to believe they are. So, LE says enough. No more playing their game. We will play our own game and smoke out the truth, because there is no way they are ever going to get the truth from this group of people. They start to watch, surveille, record, anything they can to wait and see if they can be led to where the child's body is. Maybe?

If the FBI or any LE ever did such a stupid thing then they don't deserve to work in Le or for the Federal Gov. Unless of course they wanted to lose the case. I am sorry but this is too much of a reach for me. For a person like Tim to ever leave a child to rot is so beyond my comprehension I just can't even think in that direction. For the FBI to do such a thing would be something so contemptible that I think perhaps another section of Gov. needed a house cleaning.

Yes, and these theories simply can't be, because LP has not dropped any clues about them yet. (Or maybe he has, and I just didn't read between the lines the right way?)

SORRY.. I couldn't resist! :crazy:

i really don't see this happening, people have a tendency to over think things and i think that is what people are doing here.

1.fight between cindy/casey -June 15
2.casey kills caylee -June 16
3.casey disposes of body some time between June 16-18
4.casey arrested, released, rearrested, released again-july-august
5.JB hires DC
6.DC visits casey in jail, she possibly tells him a general local of the body-August (?)
7.casey arrested on murder charges-October
8.DC quits working for JB, starts working for the A's now that he knows she's dead-waits for things to quiet down before looking for a dead caylee (ie;too many LE, searchers and protesters around)
9.JH shows up and volunteers to work for the A's
10.DC narrows down a search area and calls in JH to help him
11.nosey? concerned? meter reader interested in the case, much like we are here, inserts himself throughout the months of aug, nov. dec..and has no relation to the PI's, the A's or Casey.
12.meter reader happens to find the body before PI's do, (too bad, so sad)

i really think it is that simple. (dates and order may not be exact, but you get the idea)

iF, this sting theory turns out to be true, then i really hope a movie is made because then this case would certainly be Oscar worthy!

I think it is as much more simple than most people try to make it out to be as well.
As I posted in another thread earlier today.....however I do not believe that DC got info directly from KC. But put the pieces together and confronted Baez with the fact of all the leads, evidence and lies that pointed to KC being guilty of killing her child and possibly quit working for Baez or was then let go and approached the A's with what he knew. In hopes of getting them...more likely Lee .....to look into finding out the truth and finding Caylee's body.
However, the A's had to keep up there front as to looking for a LIVE Caylee as not to tip off Baez and KC as to what they were investigating themselves.

THEY DIDN'T FIND "HER" - stop - think about this a minute. We all know IF LE would have found her - it would have been over. No, LE has a whole deck of cards VERY VERY VERY close to the vest. I believe one of those cards is that Blackjack and it implicated someone else or others.

I always found it strange that anyone would announce Caylee as not findable. That smelled to me. Why do that? Unless it was to smoke someone else out that just may lead them to Caylee.

Are we certain that the Blackjack ever existed?

LE and, most definitely, the FBI would run a "smoke and mirrors" game if JB is dirty - now wouldn't they?

Very interesting theory, one good mystery novels are based on but I can't see it. LP shoots a new theory out weekly. I like the guy but I can't listen to him anymore. I think it is possible that CA would have had some idea knowing KC as well as she does and maybe that's what guided the PI to the area but that's about it. I think LP is just writing his TV show. I just don't think there is as many twists and turns in this as everyone thinks. :rolleyes:

Are we certain that the Blackjack ever existed?
Its never been confirmed or denied either way. However, the amount of money she took from great-grandpa was darn near the exact amount one would have cost - I remember that from thread discussions way back when. Plus she gave the store she bought it from (yes it did exist - it was an AT&T store) but we never heard anything else about it. You can bet LE followed up that lead with the store - and, now come to think of it - I do believe those phones have a GPS device in them. H&ll, for all we know LE tracked that phone down all by their lonesome and have had it for quite some time.

Oh, I agree with you, my post literally is going along with the OP starting the thread concerning anything of her that was found..
I agree, if the blackjack was found, wonderful, however if that was the case, and they really thought they would find something more, then I still think it would have been sooner since the neighbor said that the area had dried up within 2 weeks of the day Caylee was found..
So, with that I think, that had the blackjack or any other evidence had been found by TES, or LE, or any independant searcher outside of the whacky family, then this story would be 2 weeks older than what it is now! I also feel that if they had anything that they could implicate another person with, that person would have already been arrested. There is no dout in my mind that upholding the law is first priority, and moral obligations to allow a child to be buried would be second.
I do feel that maybe they found more at the crime scene, just not before it was a crime scene to LE.

You are so good natured. :)
Sometimes I don't come across that way at all so I have been told. LOL Thanks!

I changed my very first post and the title of this thread. I don't want people to feel I am in any way going against T. Miller, OCSO, or the FBI here!! I realized after reading what people were saying it perhaps could be taken that way.

So let's go with...they didn't find the body...but they had definite suspicions that she could be there. IS that better?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back