Sting Operation?!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, I can't see that they would intentionally leave that child's body out there if they knew it was there! Not at all! I don't think that is what SS meant in any way, shape, form, or fashion. A little out there, perhaps, but not entirely without teeth. Let's just say that LE was sick and tired of the games that everyone was playing. They are trying to investigate a possible kidnapping/murder of a 2 1/2 year old child, the mother is lying to them with every breath she takes, the GP's are giving them "mistruths", conflicting statements, washing pants and knives, and refusing to help in search efforts, wanting things done their way only. The brother is doing his own investigation, and they bring in PI's instead of giving every bit of information to LE or FBI to help. This doesn't exactly make them the cooperative group of people that they want everyone to believe they are. So, LE says enough. No more playing their game. We will play our own game and smoke out the truth, because there is no way they are ever going to get the truth from this group of people. They start to watch, surveille, record, anything they can to wait and see if they can be led to where the child's body is. Maybe?

That I can see. I would be surprised if they didnt have all of them, anyone associated with them, anyone who worked for them ( free or not ) under surveillance. The part I doubt is anyone in LE or TES leaving her body out there.

As I stated on the other thread - I will never believe that LE or the FBI would ever be involved in a 'sting' operation involving a small child's body or ANY human being's body.
As I stated on the other thread, I think they wanted to find Caylee's remains. If they had definite suspicions about this area...I think they would pull out all the stops to be led to her.

As I stated on the other thread - I will never believe that LE or the FBI would ever be involved in a 'sting' operation involving a small child's body or ANY human being's body.
As I said - I don't think "sting" is the right word. Set-up maybe. Smoke and mirrors - definitely. LE DID NOT KNOW Caylee was there. LE DID KNOW someone on the outside was aiding and assisting in the cover-up. These "someones" were most definitely being watched, followed and everything else. How do we know that these "someones" hadn't also been to the site nosing around? LE didn't KNOW that was THE PLACE. Until one of the investigators looked back over the tips and come across RK's tips from back in August. RK gets a seemingly mundane follow-up call with just some general questions. He then gets curious and the next time he's in the area working - viola.

NO STING - but some very good investigation techniques that will probably lead to more arrests.

As I stated on the other thread, I think they wanted to find Caylee's remains. If they had definite suspicions about this area...I think they would pull out all the stops to be led to her.

I agree... I'm starting to think this is a real possibility.

In one of the helicopter shots, it shows a blue "tent" set up across the street behind the fabricated classrooms (mobile homes) at the school...was this part of the investigation or a coincidence? We don't know where else LE canvassed or searched, imo.
I saw that earlier today too. Some schools use those blue canvas tarps as covers for their playgrounds - especially down here where it gets so hot you can't even go down the slide. I think that is what we are seeing there. Its just a cover for the playground. I could be wrong - but I've seen enough of them down here.

Thanks, Chefmom! I did have to reel it in a bit. LOL Hey...I am allowed after all this time of thinking outside the box to get carried away. ;)

In one of the helicopter shots, it shows a blue "tent" set up across the street behind the fabricated classrooms (mobile homes) at the school...was this part of the investigation or a coincidence? We don't know where else LE canvassed or searched, imo.

This is true. Wonder if this was during or after the time the school was occupied.

It was on Dec. 11th or the days following so the school was in full swing. However, I did not see any people walking around behind those fabricated classrooms.

Sometimes I don't come across that way at all so I have been told. LOL Thanks!

I changed my very first post and the title of this thread. I don't want people to feel I am in any way going against T. Miller, OCSO, or the FBI here!! I realized after reading what people were saying it perhaps could be taken that way.

So let's go with...they didn't find the body...but they had definite suspicions that she could be there. IS that better?!

SS, you are good natured. I myself did not take your comments as a slam against LE or Tim. I found it to be a theroy, like many others & an interesting one at that. I may not agree with it but it does envoke thought. How does LE solve some crimes, I am sure some brain storming is part of it. It never hurts to get a bunch of different idea's and kick them around. :)

I'm with you, LE would not have left her remains or any other evidence out in the elements. They know they will never get a KC confession, they know the family has lied, covered up & hindered their investigation. They know a huge part of the case will be the foresnics. I also do not see Tim knowling allowing any remains to continue to be left like trash. That's not the Tim I know & love.

Not the TM I love and care about as well, LeLe1953! He would even be outraged at the thought of it, IMO.

SS, I know you are behind LE and the FBI in this. No one could question that!

SS, you are good natured. I myself did not take your comments as a slam against LE or Tim. I found it to be a theroy, like many others & an interesting one at that. I may not agree with it but it does envoke thought. How does LE solve some crimes, I am sure some brain storming is part of it. It never hurts to get a bunch of different idea's and kick them around. :)
Thanks, LeLe! :blowkiss: I agree it never hurts to get the whole "think tank" thing going around here. ;) It is what we used to do all the time and seemingly have gotten so far away from it on this case.

I think it is because there were and are so many divisions. People took sides early on with Alive Caylee and well...the rest of us. People who have sided with the A fam...and the rest of us. People who say Casey is innocent...and the rest of us. People who are on the defense's side and people who are on the side of Caylee, LE, and the SA's Office. People who want justice for Caylee and...well...hopefully that is everyone and we are not divided there.

Thanks, Chefmom! I did have to reel it in a bit. LOL Hey...I am allowed after all this time of thinking outside the box to get carried away. ;)

I think after this case, we may all get carried away! By men with those little white jackets! Lol! Seriously, though, have you ever followed a case with this much strangeness to it? The key players in finding a little lost girl, the mother, GP's, Uncle, all lie and mislead the authorities trying to find her and bring her home safely? Something stinks! And, as I stated before, nothing would surprise me at this point. I would support LE in any efforts they felt necessary to get to the truth in this case, be it secret operations or twinkies with sodium ametol!

I think this all explains why CA spun totally out on TES. She was happey to have them there looking for a 'live' Caylee. When she found out they were looking for a 'Caylee' period she went bonkers in ways we'll never know about because Tim M is too good a guy to repeat.

That tells me she knew or had a great hunch where poor Caylee was.

Thanks, LeLe! :blowkiss: I agree it never hurts to get the whole "think tank" thing going around here. ;) It is what we used to do all the time and seemingly have gotten so far away from it on this case.

I think it is because there were and are so many divisions. People took sides early on with Alive Caylee and well...the rest of us. People who have sided with the A fam...and the rest of us. People who say Casey is innocent...and the rest of us. People who are on the defense's side and people who are on the side of Caylee, LE, and the SA's Office. People who want justice for Caylee and...well...hopefully that is everyone and we are not divided there.

I think that is the common perception of those of us who hedge a bit on the factual evidence as in 'lets wait awhile for more evidence' because we all know this has to be proven in a court for the proper outcome for everyone. I have never seen anyone here proclaim Casey's innocence or "be for" the defense other than their right to exist per the Constitution. That perception needs to change. Intolerance just isn't acceptable imho. :/

:blowkiss: Sometimes it seems as if that "line in the sand" has been drawn. From day one, I thought KC did something. I didnt know if she sold her or killed her but it was the 31 days that did it for me. That just makes no sense.

I heard the pain & panic in Cindy's voice in her last 911 call. I think the pain & panic were real. There are times I have felt
sorry for them but then that is replaced by sheer anger at some of their stunts. Right now, I just don't have any compassion for any of them. That could change as evidence comes out. I am not cold hearted, I work in health care & take in strays! I have a big heart but I know at times I have come across as someone with no compassion for anyone. I have lot's of it, where it is deserved. I have tons of compassion for Tim & TES. I know true pain when I see it & I saw it in his eyes when I saw him just a few days after he left Orlando. That's why I am 100% sure he did not know & leave Caylee out there.

I think this is the strangest case anyone has ever witnessed. I am sure it will serve as class material in many areas for a long time.

The exchange of ideas, beliefs on guilt or innocense is important. Yes, it has gotten heated at times but if we have no passion for a child, I don't know what we can have passion for. If this were my child or grandchild missing, I would be so grateful not only to LE, TES, searchers, those who donated to searchers, I would be so very grateful for a board like WS where so many people cared enough to kick around idea's.

There is a poll here which was taken where people did say they thought Casey was innocent and did not do this. I believe there were 9 votes in that column.

In order to be on the side of the defense, wouldn't you have to believe that she is innocent? I see many posts defending her here and trying to lay the blame on someone else.

Leaving "no stone unturned" is a good thing and part of this forum. Just because someone says it is ridiculous doesn't mean it is so. My own opinion is if there ideas put out there, as kind of a team, we offer our thoughts and opinions, and get feedback.

I believe that area was far too large to have drained it.

the area is not that large that it could not have been drained. After Fay my neighborhood was thigh deep in water and there are hundreds of homes in it. They set up a big pump on the main stree and within 24 hours the place was dry. Freaked me out I thought we would be in water for weeks.

It can be done.

:clap:
:blowkiss: Sometimes it seems as if that "line in the sand" has been drawn. From day one, I thought KC did something. I didnt know if she sold her or killed her but it was the 31 days that did it for me. That just makes no sense.

I heard the pain & panic in Cindy's voice in her last 911 call. I think the pain & panic were real. There are times I have felt
sorry for them but then that is replaced by sheer anger at some of their stunts. Right now, I just don't have any compassion for any of them. That could change as evidence comes out. I am not cold hearted, I work in health care & take in strays! I have a big heart but I know at times I have come across as someone with no compassion for anyone. I have lot's of it, where it is deserved. I have tons of compassion for Tim & TES. I know true pain when I see it & I saw it in his eyes when I saw him just a few days after he left Orlando. That's why I am 100% sure he did not know & leave Caylee out there.

I think this is the strangest case anyone has ever witnessed. I am sure it will serve as class material in many areas for a long time.

The exchange of ideas, beliefs on guilt or innocense is important. Yes, it has gotten heated at times but if we have no passion for a child, I don't know what we can have passion for. If this were my child or grandchild missing, I would be so grateful not only to LE, TES, searchers, those who donated to searchers, I would be so very grateful for a board like WS where so many people cared enough to kick around idea's.

Well sai, LeLe! :clap: I think so many people on here are really emotionally invested in seeking justice for Caylee that sometimes that emotion spills over into the posts. Everyone has an opinion about everything they have learned, and I personally enjoy reading everyone's take on what we know and how they are processing it. I don't expect everyone to agree at all times. But, one thing I think we can all agree on is TM. He has the kindest eyes, and since they say that the eyes are the window into the soul, he surely has the kindest soul as well. Would he walk away without giving every effort to find this child? NEVER! But, if he were told to by LE, would he have a choice? I don't think so. And, I know he would cooperate with LE if he thought that it was what needed to be done to find that child. They may all have had strong suspicions that her body was where it was all along, but couldn't get in there because of the water. I know that some people have gone back and forth about whether that area was flooded or not, but as for me, I believe TM. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408
Back