DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casshew said:
Great new pics! It is reminding me of that movie "Little Shop of Horrors"

Plant says "Feed me ~ I'm starvin'!"

Funny, I was thinking the same thing!

Hey! it's starting to open... better hold our noses :razz:

Damn! Every time I try to look at the flower, some dork is standing right in front of it! What's the use of a webcam if all we get to look at is somebody else's fat butt? :waitasec:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yakwoman said:
What's the use of a webcam if all we get to look at is somebody else's fat butt? :waitasec:
So true. They should have angled the camera from a bit higher up.

Mabel said:
For those of you who will miss the excitement of waiting for the flower to bloom, here's something else to keep you occupied:

Watch corn grow
That does it! :slap:I really need a life! :D

July 7
The Titan opened about halfway during the course of the morning and afternoon yesterday, giving off stronger waves of odor as the day progressed. The peak odor and opening was in the early evening and by 10PM the pulses of odor became less strong.

July 8
The Titan has closed
At around 4AM yesterday morning, the Titan flower abrubtly closed. We hoped during the course of the day yesterday that it might reverse that process and reopen but that did not happen. For reasons as yet unclear to us, our flower only lasted 18 hours rather than the customary 48 hours.
It has not yet collapsed, and will continue to be on display Thursday & Friday, but only for our normal operating hours of 8AM-4PM.

~~~~~~~~~

I think it's over folks ~ it was a dud :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi