Subornation of Perjury and Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Jose Baez be Charged with Subornation of Perjury?

• Total voters
I remember JP asking JB if he knew and JB said YES!

Anyone else remember that or am i thinking of something else.
And when will he find out if he faces contempt charges?

Yes, I heard him ask that and he gave one of his funny looks over the top of his glasses when JB answered that he knew she was going to change her testimony.
After LDB brought in Gentiva folks and proved she was lying HHJP then asked JB/CM "aren't you going to put Ms Anthony up again" and was quickly told NO we're not...

I'm so glad you brought this forward. I had read up on JB and wanted to mention a few weeks ago that he couldn't practice law for quite awhile and that's what held the trial up. As far as other attorneys went, they didn't want to be associated with such antics and deceit.

Correctomundo.

Does defending your client's right to confront the evidence and their accusers, your client's right to a fair trial, your client's right to due process and appropriate searches, and championing the presumption of innocence include:

Withholding discovery to the extent the court has to punish you?
Advising a licensed private detective to not report the discovery of a dead body to the medical examiner?
Attempting to represent forged documents as evidence?
Misrepresenting Joe Jordan's testimony before the court?
Interfacing with represented individuals in order to undermine their attorney/client relationship (Brad Conway and the Anthonys)?
Casting suspicion upon people who can be ruled out, evidenciarily, as suspects, when you know your client is the murderer?

Of course, that last one is hard to prove-It's not exactly like Westerfield, who busted his attorney out by giving up the goods...but given that JB knew about the search for foolproof suffacation (or however dumbwit spelled it), we know that he knew what we know. So chalk that one up to morality, I guess.
Thank Baez?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thank Jesse Grund's attorney. And Amy's, and Ricardo's, and Roy's-Oh yeah, and Zenaida's. Attorneys that indeed protected their clients rights against what they believed were false accusations and government intrusion, all without meandering outside the line of acceptible behavior for holding a license to practice law in Florida. In theory, if I thought Murderer was innocent, I could than LKB. Blech. And Andrea Lyon...Now there's a woman who knows how to proffer the absurd without violating her occupational integrity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back