Summary of Damien's Mental Health History

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Psychiatry 101....The only way to predict future behavior is by looking at past behavior.

I sincerely hope nobody would be trying to predict my future behaviour by looking at all the stupidest things I did as an adolescent.

So...where is Jason Baldwin's history of mental illness and violent tendencies?

I do question the mental health assessment done. IMO Damien was the following. Angry,poor,artistic,misunderstood,depressed. Given where he lived and how he presented he was far ahead of his time with a Goth look. Seems he did not channel any of it in anything productive at that time. Given his home life how could he. IMO.

I sincerely hope nobody would be trying to predict my future behaviour by looking at all the stupidest things I did as an adolescent.

Gosh yes. I remember an Advisor looking over my post ed. transcripts and most of my high school one. He looked at me and said you cant be the same person:floorlaugh: I rebelled in high school. Meaning I didn't do much work and purposely put wrong answers on exams. Did just enough to get by. I was sent to a different school than all my friends. I wanted to be with them. Finally I was allowed to attend my last year of high school. My marks were reflected upon my Parents finally understanding I was not happy at the nerd school.
ETA I am not a nerd

I invite folks to watch West Of Memphis by Peter Jackson. It tells the story. I have always been a huge supporter of Free the WM3. Now I support them being free of the Plea stigma. There was not one shred of forensic evidence. I don't know if Hobbs is guilty but based on the Interview I saw in this documentary his own words are worth looking at him. Not to mention the hair evidence. Check it out as Hobbs is caught in many lies. He is not the kind, gentle man he claimed to be. Police records were presented to him to refute his answers. There are times in the Interview he laughs :banghead: He had to answer questions when he sued the "Dixie Chick". Luv how he thought he would make millions but didn't think far enough ahead to realize he would be deposed :floorlaugh: Luv It. I have a signed print of Damiens hanging in my home. Sometimes folks are a bit freaked out by it. Not the print. They just don't know the whole story :floorlaugh: Kinda react like I have a print of Gacey's :banghead:

Does he even have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

On the wm3truth website there is a "profile" of Jason's that tries to show he is violent etc. the profiles sources are the loss of innocents book or whatever it's called (the non book)

On the wm3truth website there is a "profile" of Jason's that tries to show he is violent etc. the profiles sources are the loss of innocents book or whatever it's called (the non book)

It's called the Blood of Innocents. I don't know where the book gets it sources but it automatically tries to prove that the three are guilty.

Does he even have one?

None that I'm aware of...which was my point, really. Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Damien Echols was an extremely violent, mentally unbalanced 18 year old who murdered three 8 year old boys for the hell of it. How does he talk a kid like Jason Baldwin into going along for the ride? There isn't a single thing that I've read any where that would even remotely suggest that Jason Baldwin was violent, or mentally unbalanced. So...what does one suppose would have been Jason's motivation for these murders? Boredom? Brainwashing? C'mon.

Just because we haven't seen anything about Baldwin, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. Medical records are private and he has every right to keep them that way. Echols on the other hand made his public as he was trying to avoid the death penalty.

Both had criminal records and Baldwin for someone being so young was on probation of all things. He wasn't an honor type student that is for sure or even someone you would want your kid hanging around with.

Just because we haven't seen anything about Baldwin, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. Medical records are private and he has every right to keep them that way. Echols on the other hand made his public as he was trying to avoid the death penalty.

Both had criminal records and Baldwin for someone being so young was on probation of all things. He wasn't an honor type student that is for sure or even someone you would want your kid hanging around with.

So it is fair to say that the only statement that can be made about it is that he has no such known history.

No mental health history that is publicly know would be more appropriate.

But they both have that little ole thing with their criminal histories and I believe that's where the problem lies and they both plead guilty to murdering 3 little boys.

Oh geesh!!!

How does he talk a kid like Jason Baldwin into going along for the ride?
There's no reason to assume Echols talked anyone into anything, and Misskelley's many confessions consistently describe Baldwin as the one who crossed the line from bulling to murder, with the castration of Christopher Byers prior to the three boys being bound and dumped in the creek. As for people with no notable history of violence or mental heath issues committing horrific murders, Baldwin is far from the only person to have done so, even if assuming there isn't such history which UdbCrzy notes is Baldwin's right to choose not to disclose.

I think that's why some of the supporter think that Echols is now well. I'm pretty sure he hasn't been cured and he also has the right to not disclose his medical records since incarceration. But he has claimed other things such as being blind and crippled, but there is no actual proof of that.

they both plead guilty to murdering 3 little boys.
Oh geesh!!!

Is that what they did? I must have totally misinterpreted what an Alford plea is.

But he has claimed other things such as being blind and crippled

Have a link? I have never heard him say he is blind or crippled, I do remember him saying his eyes were severely affected from being in solitary, but not blind. I can't find him stating his was crippled either, I could be wrong so if you have a link stating the above, cheers.

i invite folks to watch west of memphis by peter jackson. It tells the story. I have always been a huge supporter of free the wm3. Now i support them being free of the plea stigma. There was not one shred of forensic evidence. I don't know if hobbs is guilty but based on the interview i saw in this documentary his own words are worth looking at him. Not to mention the hair evidence. Check it out as hobbs is caught in many lies. He is not the kind, gentle man he claimed to be. Police records were presented to him to refute his answers. There are times in the interview he laughs :banghead: He had to answer questions when he sued the "dixie chick". Luv how he thought he would make millions but didn't think far enough ahead to realize he would be deposed :floorlaugh: Luv it. I have a signed print of damiens hanging in my home. Sometimes folks are a bit freaked out by it. Not the print. They just don't know the whole story :floorlaugh: Kinda react like i have a print of gacey's :banghead:

amennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70
Back