Summary of Damien's Mental Health History

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, IMO firstly we need to call it something else. All the supporters conveniently call it the Hobbs hair. Lets look at the possibility it is actually his hair. From what I understand, its a 97% chance it belongs to Hobbs. My math tell me it is a 3% chance it does not.

from 1990 US Census data
Population of West Memphis is 1990 was 28,259. So statistically that hair could match 847 people in West Memphis alone.
Population of Arkansas in 1990 was 2,350,725. So statistically that hair could match 70,521 people in the state of Arkansas.
Population of the USA in 1990 was 248,709,873. So statistically that hair could match 7,461,296 people in the US. That is 7.4 Million people.

The Hobbs hair is completely worthless. To call it the Hobbs Hair is simply an attempt to pass blame.

Where was Terry Hobbs between 6 and 8 pm on May 5th?

Its been ten days, NCSleuth, and fellow Terry Hobbs defenders. Where was he between 6 and 8 pm on the night his stepson was murdered?

Tell us that, and then we'll decide whether the ligature hair can be dismissed as irrelevant or not. For now, its consistent with his DNA, and he has no alibi.

Its been ten days, NCSleuth, and fellow Terry Hobbs defenders. Where was he between 6 and 8 pm on the night his stepson was murdered?

Tell us that, and then we'll decide whether the ligature hair can be dismissed as irrelevant or not. For now, its consistent with his DNA, and he has no alibi.

Well, I was going to play nice, but since I have been called out. I can tell, he was looking for his stepson that was being brutally slaughtered by Damien Echols, Jason Balwin, and Jessie Misskelly, Jr.

But that doesn't answer the question at all. Where was he looking and can anyone corroborate his whereabouts?

CR's point--I believe--is that psychoses are incurable. The symptoms may be treated with medication and the psychotic person may eventually function normally, but the underlying psychosis never actually "goes away."

So by definition, if Damien is not psychotic now, he was not psychotic in 1993.

That isn't to say he wasn't a troubled young man. And while we lay people tend to think of psychosis as "worse" than mere neurosis, in fact, depending on the circumstances, a neurotic may be more likely to commit murder or act out in other dramatic ways.

More telling is CR's personal experience as an educator with the ways that unhappy teens act out and the drama they create without actually killing anyone or even really intending to do so.

Nope. Psychoses are treatable and they do have a beginning and an end. (Schizophrenics have some days when they are not psychotic IF IF IF IF IF their previous psychoses were not left untreated.)

Each psychotic episode does the same amount of damage (NOT THE SAME TYPE OF DAMAGE) as a CVA (a stroke). Each untreated psychosis leaves the brain with permanent damage.

Damien is on antipsychotics and there is a reason he's on antipsychotic meds. He's crazy! I hope he is ALWAYS on antipsychotics meds and never loses his babysitter wife. Here is the proof....again.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7494860&postcount=58"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Why did the WM3 do it?[/ame]

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Okay,he has a mental history....does this make him a killer?Not necessarily.Does it make him a good suspect?Sure.
If he was the cold blooded leader killer this makes the other 2 some stupid weak followers....fits someone like Jessie (sorry).....but I am really not sure if it fits Baldwin....and I am talking about grown up adult free man Baldwin.....why still be friends with someone who's a psycho and basically put you in jail for so many years?Baldwin changed IMO,he's not the lost kid with no opinion anymore...IMO he wouldn't voice his opinion on TV and support his AND DE's innocence if guilty...why not just enjoy freedom and keep quiet if so....he's not like DE who LOVES attention and express himself about everything.....yep,someone like DE would act like so many psycho killers do....go public and enjoy manipulating people and claim you're innocent even if you're guilty as sin....but it doesn't fit someone like Baldwin

all IMO

Okay,he has a mental history....does this make him a killer?Not necessarily.Does it make him a good suspect?Sure.

Does it really make him a good suspect for this particular crime? Is this particular triple murder one which screams "mentally ill perp"?

I think it was committed by somebody very sane, someone you would easily walk past in the street. Slicked down banks, hidden clothes, hidden bodies, this wasn't a mad person. It was a nice respectable looking person with a mask of sanity and a very sane motive.

And btw, where was Terry Hobbs between 6 and 8 on the night of May 5th?

His "extensive history of mental illness" began in 1992? Like I said before, NONsense.

I've read this tripe before, and much of what they judged to be abnormal behavior is behavior that I have observed in students (who were not judged to be mentally ill, only teenagers). I'm not going to take the time to discuss this garbage item by item, but any intelligent person can see that this proves nothing.

But must concede it's...............somewhat irregular....

I taught teenagers for 25 years. Damien's actions are not that unusual. I'm not saying that all teenagers are as weird (for lack of a better word) as Damien, but many people would be surprised at how many teenagers are alienated, aloof, sarcastic and real smart alecs! Based on my personal experiences with teenagers, Damien, while not the norm, was not that unusual.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a "Damien groupie" and, as I said before, he has done many things that have caused me to really scratch my head. However, he is not and never has been a violent person. He may have had some violent outbursts when he was young (probably due to undiagnosed and/or improperly treated bipolarism), but he is not a violent person. Period. It was the Buddhist aversion to violence to which I was referring, not their vegetarian propensities.

Why would the state of Arkansas turn the three of them loose if they thought they had committed these murders? That in itself would be a crime. They were so dangerous in 1993 that they were put away for the rest of their lives. The state believes they are guilty and so they think it is a wise idea to turn three dangerous child killers loose on the general public, unsupervised? Two of the children's family members believe they are innocent and surely they have seen all of the evidence. The state said they believed they would very possibly be exonerated if they were to get a new trial, so to save a lot of money they offered them the Alford Plea. At least that is the way I interpreted it.

Why would the state of Arkansas turn the three of them loose if they thought they had committed these murders? That in itself would be a crime. They were so dangerous in 1993 that they were put away for the rest of their lives. The state believes they are guilty and so they think it is a wise idea to turn three dangerous child killers loose on the general public, unsupervised? Two of the children's family members believe they are innocent and surely they have seen all of the evidence. The state said they believed they would very possibly be exonerated if they were to get a new trial, so to save a lot of money they offered them the Alford Plea. At least that is the way I interpreted it.

Regardless of what spin anyone else tries to put on it the answer is simple. They would never, in a million years, release them onto the public if they even had an inkling that the WM3 were actually guilty of committing these crimes.

If he had "violent tendencies" in the past...then he is/was a violent person. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back