Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldhands I would love that as I have a few questions as well :D

I think this is a great idea too.
But, maybe a few of these questions that people want to pose should go direct to a Tricia or to another WS admin. I'd hate to hear rehearsed answers by MR, which from what I heard... he has been doing some of. Practice makes perfect.

He's almost sounding like a politician now, with practiced answers and global justice.:facepalm:

I noticed Mark said Dylan's phone did not go directly to voicemail...it played music and then to voicemail...went on for a couple of days???

I wonder if Elaine, Cory or LE can verify this.

I think this is a great idea too.
But, maybe a few of these questions that people want to pose should go direct to a Tricia or to another WS admin. I'd hate to hear rehearsed answers by MR, which from what I heard... he has been doing some of. Practice makes perfect.

He's almost sounding like a politician now, with practiced answers and global justice.:facepalm:

I was thinking the exact same thing - let Tricia review the questions privately. No matter what questions are asked though, I'm afraid we'll get the same rambling and non-answers.

I noticed Mark said Dylan's phone did not go directly to voicemail...it played music and then to voicemail...went on for a couple of days???

I think he also skirted around the issue of trying to text or call Dylan after he returned home, and before going to the Marshal's office. Just kept reverting back to trying to reach Dylan while he was away doing the errands.

I thought Mark (and Elaine) was talking to LE on a weekly basis.....now it seems this is something that came up during the meeting Wednesday...so now Mark is going to check in with LE once a week...he marked it on the calendar...

They did pass the nerf football....back and forth across the road...to relieve the stress...he sensed stress in Dylan...

I'm confused - isn't having the music play the same thing as a voicemail message? Or are they two separate things, first music and then voicemail greeting?

I'm confused - isn't having the music play the same thing as a voicemail message? Or are they two separate things, first music and then voicemail greeting?

If the music played before going to voicemail, tells me that the phone was NOT turned off but at some point in time later, the battery died or was removed?

JMO

I thought Mark (and Elaine) was talking to LE on a weekly basis.....now it seems this is something that came up during the meeting Wednesday...so now Mark is going to check in with LE once a week...he marked it on the calendar...

They did pass the nerf football....back and forth across the road...to relieve the stress...he sensed stress in Dylan...

I got the impression playing in the road was referring to past visits cause I think Tricia said something like, " but this time it was in the house" and said it wouldn't hurt furniture.
Mark sort of agreed that they were throwing it in the house but imo completely danced around this. that's why to me it seemed like they didn't play with the nerf at all.

So Mark admits he failed the poly "miserably"

LD test is "junk science"

that "ship has sailed"

If the music played before going to voicemail, tells me that the phone was NOT turned off but at some point in time later, the battery died or was removed?

JMO

right, so you're saying the music will play (please listen to this music while I try to reach..)and then that is followed by the greeting (hey its Dylan leave a message)?

He's gonna travel the 48 states and talk to all the media in the area....Mark's gonna start that process...he was hoping to have that finalized last week or the end of next week

(I feel he doesn't want them looking locally....JMO)

He feels local news doesn't have an interest in the case. He was hoping the meeting in Boulder would draw attention. No media was there; he thought they might be there when they left the building...

He's going to go on a mission....on a National campaign.

right, so you're saying the music will play (please listen to this music while I try to reach..)and then that is followed by the greeting (hey its Dylan leave a message)?

yes...:scared:

sorry I wasn't clear...:seeya:

so Mark is involved in or aware of the

FindDylanFirst facebook page - Mark promoted this page

last weekend he didn't use facebook.....

He's gonna travel the 48 states and talk to all the media in the area....Mark's gonna start that process...he was hoping to have that finalized last week or the end of next week

He feels local news doesn't have an interest in the case. He was hoping the meeting in Boulder would draw attention. No media was there; he thought they might be there when they left the building...

He said, "I wanna believe he's not in the area". Why would the parent of a missing child want to believe your child is far away?

He also said he thinks they should "search not around my house."

that "ship has sailed"

>>>

If there's anything genuine about MR - it's that he is a quick-learner. He picks up things fast - jumps off the learning curve in a hurry - impressive.

Outside of this - it is only a matter of time... based upon most of the info. But the mail lady - trying to use the mail lady (potentially, hypothetically) check the video - oh, my!

It's like a bad C movie - toxic avenger part IV, or something.

Sounds like a man willing to do what it takes to keep the focus on Dylan. Difficult to believe a guilty man would be doing a two hour Dr. Phil show, Tricia twice, and virtually every other full length, no holds barred interview requested of him. I admire him for doing the show despite knowing that the vitriol and character assassination will continue from folks a bit too singular focused and obsessed with parsing his every word. If I was him, I would probably never leave the house or contact anyone, considering all of the not so subtle threats towards him on a rather caustic and juvenile social networking page.

Not really that difficult to believe. Jodi Arias did 48 Hrs and Inside Edition, twice. Scott Peterson did the same thing. I am sure there are others as well.

Why would the media be at a private Mediation between them?

The 'national' tour sounds dumb and pointless. Is he taking donations to afford this road tour?

that "ship has sailed"

He got audibly upset when talking about the poly - did others notice this?

When he talked about LE saying the poly is only a tool, I got the impression that LE was trying to convince him that it would not be an indicator of guilt, its merely a tool (like many others) to aid in finding his child. But Mark twisted LE's words to mean that the poly was not important. (moo)

Mark to be back on Tricia's show in a couple weeks to give us an update of where he has been and how many posters he have put up....

Wow, can't wait......

Why nearly 7 months later???

Unbelievable!!

JMO

He said, "I wanna believe he's not in the area". Why would the parent of a missing child want to believe your child is far away?

He also said he thinks they should "search not around my house."

Every now and then, a little 'truth' leaks through. I hope he just keeps talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3