Support Thread: Fellow WS'ers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to say I am shocked that she is going to get away with it, but I had worse news today than this and just can't feel too much right now. I was told this morning that my mother has colon cancer and does not have much longer to live. I have to say goodbye to my mother, a childs murder will go unavenged, and KCA will be rich from the interviews and book deals. Someone please wake me up.

I am so sorry, praying for you and your family!

What is still good? Wow......about the verdict in this case? Nothing - nothing at all........what a heartbreaking and completely unexpected outcome.

And I'm sure, when I can stand to think about it, I will try to put some pieces together to no make sense of this verdict, but at least give an explanation for this heart shattering decision. Because there is not logic that can apply.

The alternate said he didn't believe George and thought therefore it must have been an accident and didn't really consider anything past that. May my god bless the jurors with the knowledge of what they, have done.

But enough of my pain. What is good? The friends on this site I will always hold dear. The time I have spent being able to speak from my soul and was treated with deep kindness and despite the times when my opinions were in direct opposition to their own beliefs, still opened their hearts to me. As difficult as the outcome of our time here has become, I will always treasure my time spent here.

I have one terrible fear however. Our dear sister Tulessa is doubly heartbroken today and that is particularly painful for me. I am in the process of writing an open letter of support to her so she will know our hearts are with her as she counts down the time to face the murderer who took the life of her sweet brother and her dear sister-in-law. She needs our help now and will need it in October, but I fear it will not be enough as she has such a tender heart. So I weep today for her also.

Now where is that safe place I can crawl in to and pull the covers over my head and begin to rest my broken heart.

Thank you so much for a beautiful post. I too am worried about Tulessa. I am so afraid that she's losing hope and I hope she knows she has dozens and dozens of friends here that support her.

I have to say I am shocked that she is going to get away with it, but I had worse news today than this and just can't feel too much right now. I was told this morning that my mother has colon cancer and does not have much longer to live. I have to say goodbye to my mother, a childs murder will go unavenged, and KCA will be rich from the interviews and book deals. Someone please wake me up.

Chefmom, I am so sorry to hear about your news. I know there's nothing I can say that will help you right now but hopefully knowing that others care will do something.

I am heartbroken. I will not follow any more trials because this has been to hard for me to take.

When OJ was not guilty, I kinda was ok with it because with the LA riots fresh in my mind, I felt like that could happen again and innocent people could lose their lives. So in a way I felt it was maybe for the greater good. (no disrespect at all meant to the victims and their families. of course they deserved justice.)

This is beyond senseless. I hope Cindy is happy. She can thank herself for this mess she created. If not for her muddying the waters from day 31 it might be different.

Can anyone help me with something? If you can tell me where I can get the address to write a letter to the SA and to JP will you please private message me. I know we cant suggest or advise anyone to do so on this thread. Hope it's ok if I ask this on this thread....

I am heartbroken. I will not follow any more trials because this has been to hard for me to take.

When OJ was not guilty, I kinda was ok with it because with the LA riots fresh in my mind, I felt like that could happen again and innocent people could lose their lives. So in a way I felt it was maybe for the greater good. (no disrespect at all meant to the victims and their families. of course they deserved justice.)

This is beyond senseless. I hope Cindy is happy. She can thank herself for this mess she created. If not for her muddying the waters from day 31 it might be different.

I felt better when OJ was sued for wrongful death by the victim's families. But who in the Anthony family will stand up and advocate for Caylee? NO ONE

I felt better when OJ was sued for wrongful death by the victim's families. But who in the Anthony family will stand up and advocate for Caylee? NO ONE

You know what?

I am going to be rooting like nobody's business for the REAL Zenaida Gonzalez when her lawsuit goes to trial in August...

GO ZANNY!

GO ZANNY!

GO ZANNY! :great:

ChefMom, you and your family are in my prayers tonight.
Tulessa, you and your family are in my prayers as well.

As many of you are, I'm broken hearted over this. I have cried now and again today, but especially when the verdict was read, and had two of my friends show up because they got texts that the verdict was in, and I was closest. So me, my husband and our two friends watched on in horror.

Horror is the only thing that comes close. Depressing, overwhelming horror. That Casey will likely be out on Thursday is so overwhelming that I'm tearing up again.

I've never followed a case like this, and I just feel like it's going to take so much longer to get over than I ever expected. Can others post their experiences (if anyone has followed a similar case with a similar outcome)? That would help.

Right now, I've just got the tunes turned up, and I'm trying to avoid sad ones. It's all I can do, and I still tear up now and again and have to talk myself back down.

I'm just stunned. If the jury had known half of the information we know, she wouldn't have been found innocent.

I feel so let down...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJwYjanCRQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Peter Gabriel - I Grieve + lyrics‬‏[/ame]

Please share and listen.

Peter Gabriel I Grieve Lyrics
It was only one hour ago
It was all so different then
There's nothing yet has really sunk in
Looks like it always did
This flesh and bone
It's just the way that you would tied in
Now there's no-one home

I grieve for you
You leave me
'so hard to move on
Still loving what's gone
They say life carries on
Carries on and on and on and on

The news that truly shocks is the empty empty page
While the final rattle rocks it's empty empty cage
And i can't handle this

I grieve for you
You leave me
Let it out and move on
Missing what's gone
They say life carries on
They say life carries on and on and on

Life carries on
In the people i meet
In everyone that's out on the street
In all the dogs and cats
In the flies and rats
In the rot and the rust
In the ashes and the dust
Life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

It's just the car that we ride in
A home we reside in
The face that we hide in
The way we are tied in
And life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on

Did I dream this belief?
Or did i believe this dream?
Now i can find relief
I grieve

I came here to WS by following Caylee's murder.

I'm lucky to have had you all here - helping each other try to understand.
But I can't understand the outcome. I can't understand why not one of those jurors could not even find Casey guilty of a lesser charge.

It is too, too painful for me and I won't follow another case like this.
I'll be here for our dear Tulessa, tho', in October.
I hope she knows how many have come to love her and want to help her thru' her coming ordeal.
I'm sorry about your mom, Chefmom.
My thoughts are with you both and your families.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there; I did not die.

Mary Frye

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...Are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you are happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my grandparents I send my love...it's beautiful here is all I can say...your life will go on without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...Are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you are happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my grandparents I send my love...it's beautiful here is all I can say...your life will go on without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO

I saw this on facebook....and burst into tears :(

Thank you for this thread. Unlike the talking heads, I cried, I really cried. Not for myself, but for Caylee Marie Anthony. There was no justice today - just popping of champagne, flipping the bird, and JA announcing that he would retire by weeks end.

I didn't expect that - not at all. I am heartbroken for Caylee. For the justice she didn't receive. Like she was -- dumped in a swamp like garbage. Why?

I keep telling myself "let go, let God", but it's so darn hard. Will I be here for the next case? Probably not. I'm tired of the Anthony's, I'm tired of the Dunn's, of the Cummings. They can throw their children away like trash, and still -- no justice is served.

If I'm not here for awhile, please understand. I need to move on with my life. Justice has not been served, and, therefore, I'm afraid I cannot support it anymore.

Love and light,

Melanie

I knew I would not be happy but I didn't realize how bad I would take this. I am devastated. I cannot stop crying and I am just heartbroken for little Caylee. I cannot believe all 12 jurors found her guilty of nothing............I am just totally crushed right now.

Me too. I am surprised at how deeply heartfelt my reaction is. I wept for the the entire prosecution team. I wept for law enforcement involved. All of them did their jobs nobly and responsibly, and did not deserve this slap in the face.

Then tonight, trying to decompress, we turned on "Father of the Bride II" with Steve Martin -- the one where his wife and daughter have babies at the same time. When he was looking at his grandchild, all I could think of was GA and his grief. I wept again. It's just all so very, very wrong.

Thanks for this thread. For all of you and your dedication. For all who keep up the fight for the victims.

My heart really, really goes out to all of you dealing with your own personal hells right now, too. I'm grateful that you all exist and send you my best thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back