Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was the message that Cindy posted on MySpace to Casey? I believe they talked about it during her testimony, but didn't get it all.

Cindy, I have always felt badly for you and understood why you tried so hard to hang on to the denial of this horrible event. Try to remember this was not your fault - Casey made the choices that have landed her where she is. You did not cause this. Hang in there - hang on to your faith and your husband. Things WILL get better for you. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Cindy now has to grive the loss of the daughter she thought she had, accept the one before her and possible watch as this one is put to death.

all of this after thinking her granddaughter had been kidnapped, never believing she was dead until Caylee's body was found so many months later. All the while believing someone had to have killed her....right up until the DT rolled out this wacko defense blaming HER, her Husband and her Son. Only then did she realize what a MONSTER her daughter really was.

It's a wonder she can even walk

Dearest George and Cindy,
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you relive the pain and sadness that you have experienced over the past three years. May the Lord give you the strength and courage to endure.
(((HUGS)))

Just wanted to say that I was impressed with how CA held up today and now have no doubt - she is onboard with the SA and off the DT.

Bravo CA and Bravo LBD

George and Cindy
Prayers continue to be with you. I am sorry for the pain that you have gone through, and the pain that has been inflected on you just this past 6 weeks or so. We are proud that the both of you can stand where you are now and speak truth.

I haven't watched today as I have had things to do.Are you saying Cindy did the right thing today and stood up for Caylee?If so then I am so very proud of her.It can't be easy.

I'll watch any video's posted later tonight...but my nosy tail had to come inside and log in here.I can go back outside and fight the bees,spiders,and creepy crawlies with gusto now.

:seeya:

I am just too overwhelmed to even post anything right now. First watching the love George had for Caylee shine through his pain while he was on the stand, and then watching Cindy on the stand - that beautiful moment when her face softened, became gentle and she said "that's my Caylee" - well.....

I always felt in my heart these moments would happen but right now, after watching them happen in real time, my heart is overwhelmed with joy for their courage, grief at the sadness, bitterness at what ICA has done for so long, it is almost unbearable to feel all this.

God Bless you LDB! You are a brilliant woman to have handled this woman so gently and to have protected her so carefully as you guided her through her testimony. I don't know what you did, but it is obvious CA trusts you completely. I am in the true meaning of shock and awe!

Wow. I am very impressed. Cindy does seem very broken - and stopped looking for Zanny six weeks ago, the time she and GA would have found out what Casey's defense was going to be. I truly think Cindy realizes that Caylee is dead and Casey killed her.

The only thing I didn't like was her retelling of the night of the 15th. She made it all lovey dovey, but wasn't that the night of the fight where she choked Casey? The only thing I can come up is that she is broken she can't bear to think about any of the negativity back then. She has to make it nicer because of the reality she has now realized. To add in the ugliness only points it back to her. Plus, I do think she and GA are still caught up in appearances. I do think her emotion was genuine, but the cynical side of me still thinks that she wants to make darn sure she comes off as nothing but a grieving grandmother.

In any event, nothing she said helped Casey. Not one bit. And it is nicely shocking and comforting to see Cindy and LDB able to talk to each other with no hostility from Cindy. I have to admit, that is a drastic change in Cindy no matter my other doubts. Thank you, Cindy. Thank you for being true to Caylee and not covering for Casey for once. I think Casey now realizes how screwed she is not that you're not in Casey's corner anymore.

And we haven't heard from Lee yet. Wow. I wonder if Casey leaving with her defense was to start some plea bargaining? She has to realize she is going down, down, DOWN.

ETA: I was kind of upset with the MySpace entry not coming in, but I think the SA is waiting for AH to get on the stand before they talk about Casey's thefts. I think once that is set up with AH, then the MySpace entry may come in. At least I hope so.

My heart goes out to George and Cindy, this has got to be tough to go through. They have to relive this whole event once again. I remember George saying in one of his statements when JB was questioning him, he said "looking back, I wish I could have done a lot of things differently". Cindy really broke my heart today, and she seemed very genuine. I think she has finally accepted the truth.

Wow. I am very impressed. Cindy does seem very broken - and stopped looking for Zanny six weeks ago, the time she and GA would have found out what Casey's defense was going to be. I truly think Cindy realizes that Caylee is dead and Casey killed her.

The only thing I didn't like was her retelling of the night of the 15th. She made it all lovey dovey, but wasn't that the night of the fight where she choked Casey? The only thing I can come up is that she is broken she can't bear to think about any of the negativity back then. She has to make it nicer because of the reality she has now realized. To add in the ugliness only points it back to her. Plus, I do think she and GA are still caught up in appearances. I do think her emotion was genuine, but the cynical side of me still thinks that she wants to make darn sure she comes off as nothing but a grieving grandmother.

In any event, nothing she said helped Casey. Not one bit. And it is nicely shocking and comforting to see Cindy and LDB able to talk to each other with no hostility from Cindy. I have to admit, that is a drastic change in Cindy no matter my other doubts. Thank you, Cindy. Thank you for being true to Caylee and not covering for Casey for once. I think Casey now realizes how screwed she is not that you're not in Casey's corner anymore.

And we haven't heard from Lee yet. Wow. I wonder if Casey leaving with her defense was to start some plea bargaining? She has to realize she is going down, down, DOWN.

ETA: I was kind of upset with the MySpace entry not coming in, but I think the SA is waiting for AH to get on the stand before they talk about Casey's thefts. I think once that is set up with AH, then the MySpace entry may come in. At least I hope so.

The first time GA took the stand and Ashton asked him about the drowning he said he had not heard about it until this morning when JA told him. I think Tuesday the first day of trial was when CA and GA found out about the accidental drowning story.

I don't doubt the argument/choking we have heard so much about never happened. That story originated with Casey then told to Lee who told JG.

George and Cindy, Lee and Mallory:

I am so very, very sorry for your losses. I truly am and wish that no one ever had to go through what you all have been forced to go through.

I will support you all as long as you tell the whole, unadulterated truth - no matter what the consequences. 100%.

Wishing you Peace.

To George and Cindy:

I'm not sure there is a marriage in the world that has withstood the kind of stress you two have been through.

My deepest sympathies and greatest respect to you both for staying the course.

The first time GA took the stand and Ashton asked him about the drowning he said he had not heard about it until this morning when JA told him. I think Tuesday the first day of trial was when CA and GA found out about the accidental drowning story.

I don't doubt the argument/choking we have heard so much about never happened. That story originated with Casey then told to Lee who told JG.

I did think about it some more, and honestly, the SA has no need to bring up things like fights. It's hearsay, and the SA has to go with facts. The defense will probably bring it up anyway. I think the SA is letting the defense be the one to bring up really ugly stuff and is staying with all of Casey's lies right now. It's a good strategy, and it ensures that GA and CA will continue to testify well for them. I still don't like Cindy making that night so lovey dovey, though. I just bet it wasn't that. But I'm sure Baez is going to get ugly with her on cross, so maybe the SA was giving her a break because they know what's going to come from the defense. I'm sure Cindy is thankful for that.

I am just glad Cindy was so good on the stand. I do think she and GA realize that their daughter is a murderer now. I do think that that has made them suffer even more because they know what they did for three years. They know they betrayed Caylee and that hurts them to core. So now they are definitely making up for it. Casey went too far in asking Cindy to to choose her over her father, and in asking her father to take a total fall for her. I hope she's shaking in her shoes as the defense meets with her.

Cindy and George it is so obvious you loved and took care of sweet Caylee! Much love and prayers going up for you! Oh and Cindy, you and Caylee sure do look a lot alike! :)

Dear George and Cindy: Please realize that Casey's actions are her own fault. She has freewill, she chose to lie over and over until she mastered the art of lying, as a matter of fact she graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from the University of Lying.

She chose to steal from the very people who trusted her.... Caylee included

Casey is her own worst enemy.

I have been critical of CA and GA in the past.

I have a new attitude and opinion after the beginning of this trial.

You can not live in the past....you can only move ahead.

Regardless of the "antics" we have seen from CA and GA.....we don't know the reason.

Was the Anthony's behavior planned as strategy?
Was their behavior representative of KC's upbringing?

I can no longer judge....just observe.

The raw, deep, haunting pain in GA and CA's eyes and words.....can NOT be faked. These two people are forever changed.

They are not free to grieve Caylee as they have to love and support their daughter.

My heart breaks for CA and GA. As much as they have endured, I can only hope they find solace in one another.

This week I have seen CA and GA honor and love Caylee. I am sure Caylee feels it!! We know KC has and she doesn't like it one bit.

For Cindy and George regarding court this week:

I think you are doing the right thing for your little Caylee. May her light always shine in your lives.

Wishing you peace and courage,

Since this morning's testimony from CA I cannot stop think about them. The pain and heartache they must have lived through trying to steer ICA right over the course of her life and never seeming to get it right - the amount of times they must have blamed themselves - the false hopes and the broken dreams. My heart just breaks for them both and even though they've made a lot of mistakes - I think it was because they could not live with themselves if they had given up on ICA without conclusive proof she was unredeemable.

I cannot even fathom having to live through what they have lived through. I am extremely impressed with their ability to stand up and speak clearly for Caylee in this trial. I hope through it they find peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_M_U
Back