Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VP on HLN just read a statement from G&C denying all the allegations made by the defense saying they are "shocked and appalled" - Guess Cindy will be there for Caylee, as well :)

Music to my ears! It's about damn time this family stands behind Caylee!

I never understood them before but I would never want to be in their shoes. I'm so extremely proud and happy that they've doing the right thing as I can't imagine how horrible it is/will be. They can't help their daughter anymore, she's too far gone.

This is the most beautiful thread on Websleuths. Thanks to EVERYONE posting. Each post left a little something for me to ponder later. I will try not to post over and over! I hope CA and GA are curious enough to stop by I think it would help them through. It occured to me a few minutes ago that perhaps now that the day has come that they have dreaded for so long, some of their panic has turned to calm. I hope so. The post below is the one that made me stop to post finally. Maybe I saw myself here in Cindy's postition:

I will say....I have compassion for the family. I do not know what is in their hearts and minds ~ only they and God know. We have seen this family at their absolute worst; speaking personally it would mortify me to have my grief and family business on public display. I'm an extremely private person and I would be very angry and defensive to be followed around and examined under a public microscope. I do believe the grandparents loved Caylee and they also love Casey. I do pray they survive this trial with some sanity left. But their lies have backed them into a corner and they have contributed to their own pain. It breaks my heart truly to see anyone in pain :( ; I can only hope after this trial is done, they will seek help.

Agree with all that GA stepped up to the plate today. I hope CA will do the same. Remains to be seen, but this is the first hint to me that all but KC will do right by Caylee. Stay strong George! Cindy may be up next, and I'm praying for her that she can just tell the truth and let KC lie alone in the bed she has made for herself.

george:

welcome to caylee's side :grouphug: we are all so proud of you

cindy: please, follow george's footsteps, tell the truth! DO IT FOR CAYLEE MARIE.

I wasn't too surprised that George stood up for Caylee today in a very public forum. I have always felt that his heart was crushed by loosing his baby girl. I felt such sadness today watching him sit there so stoic while such vile accusations were being thrown at him.

I still feel that Cindy is a loose cannon and I worry that she won't be as calm, cool and collected on the stand. I pray that she does finally speak against the horror that her daughter has done, but I just have a sick feeling in my stomach. Having said that, I will be the first one to whip myself with a wet noodle if she comes through for Caylee.

Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I need to know what GA did today that was so heroic, or impressive. He stood up for Caylee . . . how? What did he say? I got to watch his testimony until around 4:45est, and up to that point I saw zero to impress me. There must have been some sort of revelation after I left!!

So what happened???

Well folks we have one anthony telling the truth, let's see if the other two follow suit.

Please Cindy do what's right by CAYLEE! For the first time since day 32 ..... Please.

Well folks we have one anthony telling the truth, let's see if the other two follow suit.

Please Cindy do what's right by CAYLEE! For the first time since day 32 ..... Please.

what did he say?

George and Cindy...no words will take away the pain you are experiencing having to relive the death of Caylee. Please find comfort in knowing that the truth will ultimately heal. Don't bury yourselves in the would of, could of, should ofs. Today is the beginning of your commitment to seeking justice for Caylee. She is very proud of your strength. I know she is there with you. G-d bless you both.

Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I need to know what GA did today that was so heroic, or impressive. He stood up for Caylee . . . how? What did he say? I got to watch his testimony until around 4:45est, and up to that point I saw zero to impress me. There must have been some sort of revelation after I left!!

So what happened???

For me, it means that he stopped the bus from splattering him all over the court room. He didn't "take one" for Casey and I applaud him for that.

what did he say?

Daughter Alice, it's not what he said it's more about what he DIDN'T say. He did not fall on his sword for ICA. He could have taken the 5th and allowed ICA's brainchild of a defense work to her favor.

He tried very hard to answer all questions put to him (from both the SA and the DT) and appeared to take great care to answer truthfully. He was respectful to both the SA and the DT as well as the Court.

IMO he has done a complete 180.

And for that I'm grateful. I just hope his behavior continues.

George denied everything...and stayed strong in his testimony.

But he didn't say what really happened? Does anyone here know where this testimony can be found?

I'm shocked, just shocked! :eek:

How dare that <modsnip>. do to her father what she did today!? If she could do that she could do anything. I am more sympathetic to George than I ever have been before. May god bless this man and protect him from the evil surrounding his thankless, lying, murderous child and those on the defense enabling her.

And our justice system...oh my gosh. Do we really allow unscrupulous defense minions to blame (without an ounce of proof) the innocent of crimes, CRIMES, in court to protect and potentially set free the guilty. Although I could be wrong, I feel strongly that the defense lawyer or lawyers KNOW what this woman has done, yet they are so morally bankrupt that they can stand up and trash innocent people for what their client did. It is hideous ....yet somehow permissible in the system of justice we have. Folks, something is badly broken. This is not justice. This is travesty.

George didn't make a big revelation. What he did was to not let ICA use him as the excuse/reason for her actions. He denied everything in JB's opening statements. This means he is not supporting ICA in lying her way out of this.

Whether he was 100% truthful in everything, who knows? But what he did do was call ICA a liar and I was thankful to him for that. He's come a long way even if he only did it to save himself.

Wag

George I hope you're reading this. Never would have beleved that I would say it George but I am so proud of you for telling the truth today and for standing up to Cindy on this one. Way to go George

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back