Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George, Cindy and Lee you have tried to do your best for your daughter and sister. I have to say I don't like the choices you have made in the past but TODAY George did the right thing for himself and Caylee. Loving your daughter and sister means that you love her enough to make her take responsibiliity for her self. Casey killed Caylee taking "care" of herself and today she drove over you to protect herself. Make Casey be responsible this time. Caylee isn't innocent..you know this for sure now, let her go and stand up for Caylee and yourself. Admit your mistakes and thank the state. They are standing up for Caylee and now you. Hurts but true.

Teresa

But he didn't say what really happened? Does anyone here know where this testimony can be found?

I'm shocked, just shocked! :eek:
Does he know what really happened? I think witness' testimony sticks to their depos...any new info would open the door for g-d knows what kind of questioning.

Daughter Alice, it's not what he said it's more about what he DIDN'T say. He did not fall on his sword for ICA. He could have taken the 5th and allowed ICA's brainchild of a defense work to her favor.

He tried very hard to answer all questions put to him (from both the SA and the DT) and appeared to take great care to answer truthfully. He was respectful to both the SA and the DT as well as the Court.

IMO he has done a complete 180.

And for that I'm grateful. I just hope his behavior continues.

I just didn't see that! I appreciate your patience with me. I'm trying, I swear that I am . . .

GA - When you've got time with your grandchild your own child sometimes takes a back seat to that.

George, thank you for that statement and thank you for letting KC take a back seat for Caylee today.

I just finished watching George's testimony. I just wanted to stop in here and acknowledge how hard that must have been. To get on the stand, following that opening statement, and not lay down before the bus, and tell his truth.

Justice for Caylee.

George, if you read here. I'm so sorry your daughter is telling massive lies about you to get her sorry lying arse out of first degree murder charges.

Hold tough, you can do it.

My hats off to George to sit there composed after hearing such awful things being said about him. After he sat there and supported her in jail and worked his butt off driving around the billboard, handing out flyers. I just hope the public gives them back some of what they deserve, they were really good grandparents and parents. They loved Caylee and she loved them.

George and Cindy Anthony ARE victims of Caseys dishonesty. Casey has lied so much that she believes her own ficticious stories and she has managed to get Jose Baez and his partners to jump on her bandwagon. My thoughts and prayers go out to George, Cindy and Lee Anthony. Let the Light of Christ surround and protect all of you from all harm during this turbulent time in your lives and let him carry you through these dark days.

Thankyou for starting this topic and I hope the Anthonys get a chance to read our posts letting them know they are in our thoughts and prayers.

My respect for George ANthony has really grown today. Derspite the facts he was being accused (most likely false) of child molestation, having to testify against his own daughter, and losing his only granddaughter, he handle himself very well.
You can tell he really did loved his grandchild and has gone through so much with losing her because his own daughter murdered her.

Please be respectful to the Anthonys when posting about their daughter Casey. She IS still their daughter no matter what she did and they as parents still love her. I know some are very angry with what happened in court today to George but we have to take into account that The Anthonys not only lost their granddaughter at the hands of their own daughter but now they may lose their only daughter who they have loved and have backed unconditionally.

I felt so horrible for George when JB started in with the graphic and crude accusations against George. That was completely unnecessary and, IMO, completely untrue. I applaud George for defending himself against such baseless and disgusting claims.

Thank you for putting the focus back on the victim, George. The real victim, Caylee.

I feel that they loved Caylee dearly. However I will wait
to see how they behave on the stand before I will say
that I support them.

Ok, well GA did a fine job today. My support level is high. Next up CA. Lets see how well she does.

I have had a lot to say about these two and may still in the future but one thing is certain-I never made crap up about them and neither have other members here that I know of. Being angry towards them for things they have said and citing those things, those actions, is a lot different than pulling a molestation and accomplice in obstruction story out of you rear end.
...By his own daughter-sick.

I have been lurking here at WS for about 6 years and am a daily visitor. I have really enjoyed reading you guys for the past few years. I am totally addicted to the ICA trial. I never felt strongly enough about anything to register and get out of lurking mode until today. I just have to say to you, because you guys are the only ones who will understand the strength of my feelings, I am so proud of George. He made me cry today with his bravery in the face of evil, his standing up to his daughter and standing up for Caylee. <modsnip> I didn't always feel this way about him, either. I used to think he was rather spineless. Today he proved me wrong and I could not have been more proud of him. Anyway, back to lurking for me. <modsnip>

I have been lurking here at WS for about 6 years and am a daily visitor. I have really enjoyed reading you guys for the past few years. I am totally addicted to the ICA trial. I never felt strongly enough about anything to register and get out of lurking mode until today. I just have to say to you, because you guys are the only ones who will understand the strength of my feelings, I am so proud of George. He made me cry today with his bravery in the face of evil, his standing up to his daughter and standing up for Caylee. <modsnip> I didn't always feel this way about him, either. I used to think he was rather spineless. Today he proved me wrong and I could not have been more proud of him. Anyway, back to lurking for me. <modsnip>

I agree with you post and feel the same way. I was very proud of GA today. He changed a lot of my opinions about him.

I don't understand why the media is criticizing him. Are we not watching the same trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back