Susan Atkins wants out of jail to die...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she should stay in prison, why would people care that she is dying, she didnt care about Sharon Tate dying and other murders that she committed.

I am the most sentimental, sympathetic suck ever and but have no regrets stating my comment above, there are just some people who should not be alive, imo she should have been put to death years ago.

I should also add.. I think if the family of the victom says no then it should be No with no questions asked. The victoms family should have the final say ( IMO) If the state ect says yes and the victoms family says no then no she should die in a prison hospital.

I agree with Shamrock...Let her die where she is. I have no mercy for people who commit crimes like that...my sympathy lies with the victims always.

Man, I was seriously horrified when I seen the crime scene photos and sharon just broke my heart! It is unbelievable how they people had so little compassion on these victims and a woman with a baby in her belly. Gosh, its very sad. To this day sharons sister owns and operates her website and has all these pics of sharon and talks about what kind of person she was ect...It breaks you heart. If only sharon had a loved one sitting with her as she was slashed and her belly was carved into!

Michelle, me, too. I have seen her other Sister at Parole hearings. (she since died of cancer) It ws hard on her bu she promised her Mother she would keep up the victims rights for her Sister....
Now Debora has to do it. I cant imagine what Sharon Tates family has gone through all these yrs.
Sharon only got to live to be 26 yrs old.

Michelle, me, too. I have seen her other Sister at Parole hearings. (she since died of cancer) It ws hard on her bu she promised her Mother she would keep up the victims rights for her Sister....
Now Debora has to do it. I cant imagine what Sharon Tates family has gone through all these yrs.
Sharon only got to live to be 26 yrs old.
It is sad, the sister had said how the Mother and the family never got over it, I mean how could they? I say let susan sit her butt right in jail and die there. She gets treated better then some working class american family with her cable tv, 3 meals a day and whatever else they get.

right I agree with you. I have a cousin that set by while her husband killed her child and they both abused her child.She was not raised this way and our whole family is ashamed of her. Her dad my uncle passed away this past week and they brung her and allowed her to go to the viewing. We called and requested she not be brung in or seen while friends and family was viewing as it would not of turned out pretty! Thankfully they did honor this and none of had to see her ugly face. We do know she came and she signed the book but none of us felt she had a right to be there. She along with her husband took the life of my cousin and her dads grandbaby she was not wanted there by the family nore do we think her dad would of wanted her there or for the family to go threw anymore stress then needed. Heartless? I dont care. She did the unthinkable and should never see the day of light again.( she is in for life and her husband has already been given death by the state. It really made the whole thing more stressful on my family as we all feared seeing her the whole time we was there.

Thanks for posting your feelings, trinas. I am sorry that this terrible thing happenend in your family.

If she got out and God forbid killed another human would you still think the same thing?

As part of that post, I inicated that I did not think she posed any further danger to society. If I believed she was still a danger to others, I would not want her to be out and in a position to do more harm. I do believe prison is an appropriate place for people who could hurt others.

Susan Atkins isn't going to suffer a cruel or inhumane death by passin away of cancer in prison or a prison hospital. She'll receive pain killers as needed.

Does she deserve a more comfortable death in a nicer environment? Tough question to answer.

Sharon Tate's family, however, has already answered the most important question: it will cause them to feel more agony and pain. They don't want her released.

It's their call, frankly, neither they nor Sharon had one bit of control over how Sharon or her unborn child died. The person who took that control and control of Sharon's loved ones' happiness and security is Susan Atkins.

The only control we can give back to Sharon's family is letting them answer the question of whether or not Susan is released.

They're the only ones who should have any say in the matter, because again, Susan will not be suffering unduly. She's not going to be treated inhumanely.

That in and of itself should be a mercy and consolation to Susan Atkins.

I should also add.. I think if the family of the victom says no then it should be No with no questions asked. The victoms family should have the final say ( IMO) If the state ect says yes and the victoms family says no then no she should die in a prison hospital.
I am so sorry your family had to suffer so much in this difficult time. I think it was wrong for her to attend also. Bless your heart.:blowkiss:

She was having a boy. His name was Paul (Roman named him after Sharon's father). The baby was removed by the coroner, and eventually wrapped in a blanket and buried with Sharon.
:( Sad tears for Tate and her unborn child. Who knows what the world missed by not letting that child live? Susan made her choices that horrible night. She needs to shut up and quit filing appeals and die in peace..which is A LOT more compassionate way to die than she allowed her victims. I won't feel any sorrow when Atkins dies. It will be another burden relieved....another hunk of money the state will save each and every year by not having to take care of her. Harsh words I know...but that is how I feel about people who murder innocent people. Drugged out or not...she did this horrible thing and she has to pay for it with the rest of her life. Now, if she is truly sorry and has repented, God will know that and will take her into his kingdom. So...what I am trying to say is that she should look FORWARD to death if she has truly been saved because it will finally be her day of freedom. However, in THIS LIFE????? She is getting what she deserves for her deeds here on earth.

I have read this entire thread and if this was already commented on I apologize. Does anyone know if Atkins has attempted to make any kind of public or private apology to Sharon Tates family?

I have read this entire thread and if this was already commented on I apologize. Does anyone know if Atkins has attempted to make any kind of public or private apology to Sharon Tates family?
Not that I am aware of...but of course we don't know what has gone on in private. However, an ........."I am sorry I butchered your family member and her baby," would ring hollow...I am sure. :(

I dont think I ever heard of her showing any remorse, I could be wrong though.

Sources say she has never shown remorse, which was one of the reasons she wasn't granted parole in the 11 times she has sought it.

She told the same story of her role in the killings first to cell mates and then to a grand jury, but she recanted her story to the grand jury.

She now says she was there but didn't actually take part in any killings.

Sources say she has never shown remorse, which was one of the reasons she wasn't granted parole in the 11 times she has sought it.

She told the same story of her role in the killings first to cell mates and then to a grand jury, but she recanted her story to the grand jury.

She now says she was there but didn't actually take part in any killings.
See she shows zero remorse and now wants compassion, She is the one who wrote PIG in sharons blood. She is cold.

if they let her out, they will have thousands of other terminally ill prisoners requesting the same thing.....
and whos to say the dr.s are not wrong on her remaining time...look how many people have been given 6 months to live only to go on for several more years!
Who's to say she wont kill again when she is out?
she needs to stay in prison and die looking at a picture of sharon tate!

According to this article, her leg has been amputated. Presumably this would make it harder for her to cause trouble if sent home on compassionate release.

It does not sound like Sharon Tate's sister has favorable feelings about the request.

It is nice to see that Susan has spent some of her time behind bars trying to help people.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/13/manson.atkins/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka
Back