Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin
It seems like the sherriff's office just really wanted to "solve" the case and pin it on DR even though they had evidence they ignored and withheld. What a mess.

Why? Why not pin it on DJH? Much more sensible

Here is a weird potential link between Danny Heinrich & the Johnny Gosch / Eugene Martin cases:

Johnny Gosch's mother hired a private investigator named Sam Soda. If I understand right, she claimed that he had provided her with advanced notice of the Eugene Martin abduction (which was supposed to be evidence of a child sex ring which he would have been investigating). Separately, a pedophile and self-proclaimed 'CIA asset' (Paul Bishop) contacted Johnny's mother claiming knowledge of a CIA acknowledged pedophile ring which had been responsible for Johnny's abduction. He also claimed that Sam Soda was involved with the Eugene Martin abduction.

I am not sure that I can really wrap my head around that, but my point leads to this: I decided to do a quick search to see if this mysterious Sam Soda figure had any known ties to Minnesota. The first thing I came across, was this WS post from 2014, which included the following tidbit:

Now, if I am not mistaken, Danny Heinrich worked for Fingerhut, in St. Cloud, at or around the time of the Jacob Wetterling abduction.

Even if verified, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I thought it was a strange coincidence worth pointing out.

That is very interesting! Good research!

Wetterling's to host night of community sharing, healing
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/20...-night-of-community-sharing-healing/76351132/

'A community meeting will be held Monday, November 30th, at 7 p.m. at the Paynesville High School Auditorium.

In a statement on a flyer for the meeting, Patty and Jerry Wetterling wrote, "Since the October 29th announcement of a new person of interest in our son's kidnapping, our lives and yours have been thrown together in a state of chaos. Our hope is to connect with the residents of Paynesville for a night of sharing and healing, so we can all move forward with positive energy and renewed hope to find answers." '

I feel ELOC's giving the Peart papers is what got this going in the correct direction. Joy and even Jared were going with DAH. He may know more about things. Who knows. But thanks to ELOC, DJH was rediscovered, I feel

It seems like the sherriff's office just really wanted to "solve" the case and pin it on DR even though they had evidence they ignored and withheld. What a mess.

I can't imagine that DR would have even been a blip on the radar if he did not live where he did.

It would be interesting to know if the cops in Paynesville ever approached DJH about the attacks. In that time all that probably would have happened is a warning...such as Leave the boys alone or we are going to arrest you.....that may be why he moved on to other towns. I wonder if he had been lurking around town and asked JW the same question as he asked Jared...Do you know who I am and JW made the mistake of saying "Yeah you are the guy that has been taking pictures of boys." He knew then he had to get rid of Jacob.

I wonder if they looked for blood in the apt where he lived right before he moved in with his dad? It is a long time but it would probably still show up, although if he had him in an apt he probably strangled or suffocated him.

It would be interesting to know if the cops in Paynesville ever approached DJH about the attacks. In that time all that probably would have happened is a warning...such as Leave the boys alone or we are going to arrest you.....that may be why he moved on to other towns. I wonder if he had been lurking around town and asked JW the same question as he asked Jared...Do you know who I am and JW made the mistake of saying "Yeah you are the guy that has been taking pictures of boys." He knew then he had to get rid of Jacob.

Once we had a guy casing our house to rob it at Christmas time. I will not go into why we knew what he was up to, but it was for sure. We called the sheriff and he came out. We told him to take fingerprints off of the phone. Nope. They don't do it.

We called the constable who knows everyone. My hubby had followed snowmobile tracks to the would be burglar's house. He had just been released, I suppose for Christmas, from his burglary conviction.

We asked the constable to go tell him we know what he is up to. The constable said that he could not. It would be considered harrassment. He did say he would go have a chat just to see how things were going and hope that would inspire the crook to stay away.

Criminals have lots of rights.

Very interesting! Adam's story is another that just helps confirm they have the right guy. So frustrating that the info was all right there ready to be put together back in 1990.

What was Adam's story about? I did not see the show.

You can read the story here: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/20...-night-of-community-sharing-healing/76351132/

Basically he lived near Jacob and thinks the perp may have known that he and his friends often went to the Tom Thumb along that road.
That's actually very interesting, and might explain what many of us have been wondering all these years: Why would someone be lying in wait on a desolate road at 9 p.m.? Perhaps he was expecting this Adam boy to come along, since "he made the same trip almost every night", and instead Jacob and friends, who had never been allowed out at night by themselves, were the ones who passed.

That's actually very interesting, and might explain what many of us have been wondering all these years: Why would someone be lying in wait on a desolate road at 9 p.m.? Perhaps he was expecting this Adam boy to come along, since "he made the same trip almost every night", and instead Jacob and friends, who had never been allowed out at night by themselves, were the ones who passed.

Good theory . !!!! Not much else makes sense.

Heinrich probably parked in DR's driveway to watch Adam's house that night and he saw the 3 boys riding their bikes to the Tom Thumb coming from the other direction.
Heinrich view - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

Heinrich probably parked in DR's driveway to watch Adam's house that night and he saw the 3 boys riding their bikes to the Tom Thumb coming from the other direction.
View attachment 84958

Anyone with better skils than I have? It seems like that is a stretch. There were several houses in Adam's stretch of houses.

View attachment 84958

It's hard to believe he would abandon his car there then traverse up over a hill on foot to spy on adam. But then maybe that is the sound the boys heard off in the weeds.

It's possible DJH could have seen Adam's house from DR's driveway. All he would really need to see was Adam taking off on his bike to the Tom Thumb IMO.

adam - Copy.jpg

You can read the story here: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/20...-night-of-community-sharing-healing/76351132/

Basically he lived near Jacob and thinks the perp may have known that he and his friends often went to the Tom Thumb along that road.

Adam must be the man who told his story to Joy about he and his friend being followed home one night coming back from Tom Thumb.

Second, here’s another tidbit I’ve mentioned once before. At the time of Jacob’s abduction, there was another boy who lived on 91st Avenue, who felt maybe he had been the intended target of the abduction that night instead of Jacob. He was 14 years old at the time, and unlike Jacob who had never been allowed to go to the store before after dark, this boy and his 12 year old friend had spent nearly every night that summer going to the Tom Thumb after dark.

Here’s his story. One night, he and his 12 year old friend were coming home from the Tom Thumb, maybe around midnight. They were on Baker Street and were taking a left onto 91st Avenue, when a car came from behind them and suddenly started coming faster and faster. As they got closer to the 12 year old’s house, they cut through the ditch, across his front yard, and into the open garage as fast as they could. The car followed them into the driveway, then backed straight across the road into the neighbor’s driveway, and flashed its bright lights on the two boys. The car stayed like that for about two minutes before the boys finally ran into the house.

A couple weeks later, the boys got brave and decided to head to the Tom Thumb once again. It was late, and this time, they noticed a car going from mailbox to mailbox… very slowly… like he was getting information from each residence.

The boys remembered the car looking similar to a Pontiac 6000, but they disagreed on the color… one said blue, the other said red. For this reason, they felt like maybe they weren’t believed when they told their story to the police just few days after Jacob was abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444