Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just complete coincidence, but it's interesting that he had Nazi memorabilia in his home and that Jacob's initials were J.E.W.

"At his Kandiyohi home, Hoffer laid out other items from Heinrich’s home, including a collection of vintage Nazi posters, a large photograph of Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler — the architect of the Holocaust."

This tidbit is interesting. The architect of the Holocaust is Heinrich Himmler. Is Heinrich a common German name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"At his Kandiyohi home, Hoffer laid out other items from Heinrich’s home, including a collection of vintage Nazi posters, a large photograph of Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler — the architect of the Holocaust."

This tidbit is interesting. The architect of the Holocaust is Heinrich Himmler. Is Heinrich a common German name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heinrich is German for Henry and yes, it is a common German name.

Wait a minute... the shoe print pictured on the left located here http://imgur.com/ZdovsO0 is not the same shoe print depicted in the official LE/press release photo of the shoe prints. Where did the shoe print on the left even come from?

The print on the left has a pattern that is more of a dress or service shoe than a running shoe. The print was originally flat, however either the person knelt down or suddenly stepped forward which is why you see the deep impression in the front and the raised ridge across the center. There was no debris forced backwards into the rear of the print so it was not a sudden running start, so I would have to guess (not seeing the other print and any other marks) that this individual may have been on one knee looking at something in the dirt.

"Heinrich also had dozens and dozens of maps in his home, including maps of the area in which he lived. We found detailed maps of Paynesville and the St. Cloud area."

Very interesting...I wonder if there were any markings on the maps.

Before the age of GPS, soldiers were trained in map reading. In some cases I prefer maps to GPS if I am planning a route that takes me off the main roads. Topo maps also indicate buildings and ground elevations, open and wooded areas. Perfect if you were planning an abduction and also trying to determine various escape routes.

The print on the left has a pattern that is more of a dress or service shoe than a running shoe. The print was originally flat, however either the person knelt down or suddenly stepped forward which is why you see the deep impression in the front and the raised ridge across the center. There was no debris forced backwards into the rear of the print so it was not a sudden running start, so I would have to guess (not seeing the other print and any other marks) that this individual may have been on one knee looking at something in the dirt.
Even so.....why measure the print and photograph the measuring of the print unless it had/has some significance?

Interesting interview with Stearns County attorney, this is her second interview since Heinrich's arrest. She says they are doing further testing on items.

Would be nice if the county would step up and clear DR.

http://wjon.com/janelle-kendall-talks-about-danny-heinrich-audio/

I thought it was interesting that she came right out and said "We went to Heinrich's house looking for Jacob." I'm glad his past actions and DNA match can at least be considered in his sentencing.

Interesting interview with Stearns County attorney, this is her second interview since Heinrich's arrest. She says they are doing further testing on items.

Would be nice if the county would step up and clear DR.

http://wjon.com/janelle-kendall-talks-about-danny-heinrich-audio/

Very sad hearing the 5-30 years possible sentence and knowing the actual time served would probably be much less. I think our only hope for a confession might be Patty talking to him but the timing of that conversation would have to make sense..like after his sentencing and hopefully they will stick him with the maximum time knowing he escaped charges in Jared's case. If he knows he might have to actually serve 20 plus years maybe he will open up. So frustrating.

Even so.....why measure the print and photograph the measuring of the print unless it had/has some significance?

"We’d known of Danny Heinrich and Duane Hart," Patty said. "It seems to me they were always said in the same sentence."

Indeed, until criminal investigators explain the measured shoeprint provided to the news media in 1996, particularly as compared to the measured shoeprint released to the public on October 29, 2015, the 1996 shoeprint logically leaves open the possibility of more than one abductor.

And don’t kid yourself, plenty of cheap (Kmart, ShopKo, Sears, etc.) 1980s-era discount athletic shoes had zigzag, wavy, curved or straight tread patterns.

This is not difficult to prove, it simply requires real research; and everyone knows, for example, what the shoe people in Beaverton, Oregon, say about real research!

Prov. 11:14

I suspect that all prints found in the driveway were photographed and measured. The crime scene can be secured only so long. The moment a print is made it begins to degrade, wind, rain, dust,, drying out etc... The rule of thumb is to photograph every print and take casts of each style shoe and tire pattern, then worry about matching them up later.

I am puzzled by the comment that the tire tracks and shoe prints are "consistent"..... If an expert tracker were to look at the photographs, casts, tires and shoes, they could make a 100% identification that would stand up in court.

There were so many creeps in the area that night... I have wondered if more than one was involved. DJH seems like a loner and, as far as we know, normally "worked" alone during his criminal activities. But he was associated with DAH, who seems to have had many associates (as well as victims). Was he possibly blackmailed or bribed into helping with an abduction?

On to another topic... I'm disturbed by the Nazi paraphernalia found in DJH's house. Weird, no? It might not have anything to do with anything except showing more of his oddities, but it got me to wondering. Does anyone know much about the origins of surnames? I found one site that listed Heinrich as a German and Jewish name (I apologize for not having a link; I looked through so many in a very short period of time) Wetterling, as far as I can tell, is German or Norwegian. Could there have been some sort of (psychotic, imo) idea of retribution going on?? Sounds silly actually writing that, but just thought I would throw it out there.

<modsnip>

Indeed, until criminal investigators explain the measured shoeprint provided to the news media in 1996, particularly as compared to the measured shoeprint released to the public on October 29, 2015, the 1996 shoeprint logically leaves open the possibility of more than one abductor.

And don&#8217;t kid yourself, plenty of cheap (Kmart, ShopKo, Sears, etc.) 1980s-era discount athletic shoes had zigzag, wavy, curved or straight tread patterns.

This is not difficult to prove, it simply requires real research; and everyone knows, for example, what the shoe people in Beaverton, Oregon, say about real research!

Prov. 11:14

RBBM

"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush" More so if you can get that one bird to sing about where Jacob is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl