Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence that points to Heinrich-

DR told two investigators a little late the next morning that a small dark car with headlights close together turned around in his building site at around 9 pm. 26 years later investigators show us a single picture of a tire track and a picture of Heinrichs small blue car with headlights close together.

The boys were molested during the attack, Heinrich is a proven molestor, DR is not.

A gun, why? Heinrich is a little man and he needs to be intimidating. DR with a gun? how could his two parents and 5 to 7 brothers and sisters not know what gun that would be and help this case.

The man doesn't admit to Jared even despite dna proof. Even despite the statute of limitations expired in that case. Without hard actual proof we'll never know the answer, unless the federal government lets him walk free for the whereabouts of Jacob.

I think that about sums it up. I am in the camp that DR was not involved, however (behavior aside) he is his own worst enemy with his seemingly indifferent (and sometimes conflicting/confusing) comments, yet collecting clippings on the case.

Question: Does anyone here think there is even the slightest chance that Heinrich and DR knew each other?

DNA use in forensics did not start until 1987, and then only in a very limited way according to what I have read, so it is no surprise to me that there would not have been any real reason to keep the clothing on the part of LE.

Ah, thanks. So it was irregular (but lucky) that LE kept Jared's sweatshirt.

I think that about sums it up. I am in the camp that DR was not involved, however (behavior aside) he is his own worst enemy with his seemingly indifferent (and sometimes conflicting/confusing) comments, yet collecting clippings on the case.

Question: Does anyone here think there is even the slightest chance that Heinrich and DR knew each other?

It's possible. DR has been into computers since the 70's. Maybe while his parents were on vacation DR was on a dial up connection, went to a local sex chat and drew heinrich to the area that night.

Zero chance imo

Here's why I am asking... If Heinrich was the individual the boys heard on their way to the store, one might wonder why he felt so comfortable parking in the driveway and hiding nearby. Every covert operation has a degree of risk. Those who make it their mission to work in a covert manner learn to minimize risk, notably when being discovered is fatal or takes a chunk out of their life (jail time). Parking in a driveway where the farm owner, friends, late night milk tanker pickup etc driving in or out would, in an instant, create a situation that would cause normal people to call LE. Not to mention that if a patrol car had driven up the road at any time with their side spots on would have seen the car, and possibly the perp hiding in the wash. It just smacks of somewhat careful planning and picking a specific driveway.

I doubt there was ever any connection between Heinrich and Rassier. I think that LE simply and negligently lost sight of Heinrich. That would be the best case scenario, IMO, and would have been caused by turnover of generations of investigators. I have from a very reliable source that Sanner has said they believe only one person was involved. He made that off the record statement in early November.

Worst case scenario is that LE orchestrated the move to DR as a POI.

The computer that was searched in the Rassier home was in either 2004 or 2010, can't recall which. There were two computers in the house, the one that was searched was in the kitchen. The one in DRs room was not on the Internet.

I doubt there was ever any connection between Heinrich and Rassier. I think that LE simply and negligently lost sight of Heinrich. That would be the best case scenario, IMO, and would have been caused by turnover of generations of investigators. I have from a very reliable source that Sanner has said they believe only one person was involved. He made that off the record statement in early November.

The computer that was searched in the Rassier home was in either 2004 or 2010, can't recall which. There were two computers in the house, the one that was searched was in the kitchen. The one in DRs room was not on the Internet.

Why have a very expensive machine, a computer, that is not hooked to the net?

Wonder what they found on the drive. Perhaps that is what he used to keep a diary on. When they take it, he goes back to actual journaling in a notebook, alas the journal confiscated in 2010. Where was it in 2004? All imo of course.

And I ask again. Why have a computer? I think my nothing computer cost $3000 back then

And I ask again. Why have a computer? I think my nothing computer cost $3000 back then

Because in the 70's he became a computer science engineer? Someone like that may have have one.

Old computers don't work well with new software, if at all

Correct....regarding the computer....t was his Mothers computer that was actually searched and I don't believe many people knew that....not that it mattered much since I'm sure the whole family had access.

Lots of software related programming can be (and still is) done on stand-alone desktop machines. Having an IP connection wasn't needed for all sorts of computer work. In fact, way back when before connection speeds were so fast and when download times/storage was a huge issue most files were transferred via floppy, then CD, then zip or external drives. I knew lots of people who had machines that weren't hooked up to access who worked on files, programs, projects etc. locally and then distributed that work using those hardware solutions or tools.

Lots of software related programming can be (and still is) done on stand-alone desktop machines. Having an IP connection wasn't needed for all sorts of computer work. In fact, way back when before connection speeds were so fast and when download times/storage was a huge issue most files were transferred via floppy, then CD, then zip or external drives. I knew lots of people who had machines that weren't hooked up to access who worked on files, programs, projects etc. locally and then distributed that work using those hardware solutions or tools.

True, but why not hook up when the mother's is? An elderly mother no less who must have made numerous computer issues with errors.

My kids were always fixing what I messed up

I have from a very reliable source that Sanner has said they believe only one person was involved. He made that off the record statement in early November.

Respectfully snipped for space.

This is the same individual that said a car was not involved...right? ;)

I am now in the DR was not involved camp. Just had to get my mind out of the farm being the ideal place for this sort of crime...

Respectfully snipped for space.

This is the same individual that said a car was not involved...right? ;)

I am now in the DR was not involved camp. Just had to get my mind out of the farm being the ideal place for this sort of crime...

Noone is in the DR camp anymore. The tire tracks and footprint are a match to heinrichs shoe and car. In a picture released it also shows a car made stop and go imprints where Jacob was put in.

Noone is in the DR camp anymore. The tire tracks and footprint are a match to heinrichs shoe and car. In a picture released it also shows a car made stop and go imprints where Jacob was put in.

Really? - wow!! I would love to see that if you can find it again. One of the points I make on the book is that Kevin never stopped his car except at the very end of his driveway. And, he never set foot outside the car. If they had solid evidence of a stop and go, wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64